Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life (1402 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2013
1. Stop Giving Your Number Out To Every Dick
& Harry! No man would want to propose
marriage to a lady whose phone is always
talking and laughing with unserious calls. You
may not be a playgirl, but he would judge you
as one, and will likely flee at the slightest
chance or disagreement.
2. Excessive makeup turns most decent and
serious-minded men off- if you have observed,
you will discover that most men dislike
excessive makeup, and more don’t even like it
at all; reason they often times discourage their
true loved ones to do away with it cos it
speaks ill of a lady even though so many men
will applaud and complement you for looking
like an Egyptian mummy. A slight makeup is
okay; but if you are out for marriage, try
always to look simple and natural, it will
attract better men, decent and serious-minded,
except you are still living in your high school
life and not thinking towards marriage.
3. You Give Everything Out During Dating- As
a single lady who has not been taken to the
altar, you need to reserve some things for your
husband to be, especially your body, respect it
and preserve it at all cost. In the past, men
rushed to marry to get certain things or
privileges they had been constantly denied
while being single. Such privileges include and
not limited to: constant sex and
companionship, good food and tidied home,
etc. But today, a single man gets even the best
and of course more of constant sex, good food
and excellent home- keeping more than his
married counterparts, so tell me how the hell
you want him to desire to marry you when you
have given him virtually everything he desires
from a wife while being his girlfriend? And the
most painful part of it all is that he knows that
you are prepared to cut down on sex supply,
cooking, home-keeping, etc once he marries
you, so why would he not want you to remain
his girlfriend for life?
4. You Package Yourself Wrongly- in your
attempt to look sexy, adorable and maybe
appealing to guys, you have derailed from
appealing to appalling. In fact you look more
whorish than modest; more distractive than
attractive, and more disgusting than adorable.
Your dressing style determines who gets
attracted to you most times. If you dress high
school, only high school-thinking guys will be
attracted to you, and if you dress excessively
sexy and provocative, only randy men will
come to you for urgent satisfaction of their
immediate sex urge, so don’t be fooled by
media hyping of certain kinds of dressing, they
are meant for certain set of ladies you
wouldn't like to be associated with, be careful.
Remember, not all clothes that look sexy are
good for a seriously searching for a soul mate
single lady.
5. Your Friends Run Your Life- how do you
expect to find a husband when you still allow
your clique of friends to be dictating which
man you meet is worthy of your love and
which is not? When will you wake up and face
the fact that those your best friends even
though they cherish you, wouldn't want you to
marry before them or to marry the best man?
6. Many African ladies now dislike cooking
and home chores just because they had been
totally brainwashed by movies showcasing
men playing the role of women in a family, and
due to excessive exposure to modern media
that promotes gender-equality in a destructive
way that’s aimed at destroying the unique
African family setting that made our previous
African marriages everlasting and envious to
the westerns. Now, with this attitude, how do
you expect a African man to desire to marry
when he knows he is only buying more
headache and trouble than helper for himself?
There is no gainsay that some guyz are just
difficult to please. Every rule has its
exceptions. Be decent, be modest. Men love
Simplicity and Sincerity. Boys love
Flambouyance and Extravegance. Don't be
gullible by the foreign culture on the media. Be
a Lady that attracts Men,not Boys.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2013
u tried in ur points. But 'most ladies' end up single cuz they thot their flower wil continue to blossom forever, so, when their man annoy them d dnt try to hold on 2d r/ship or beg him but easily move 2anoda one. B4 she realize it, shez already 36 n single. They're d type dat say, i cant do this n that because of a man.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2013
mawojuuche: u tried in ur points. But 'most ladies' end up single cuz they thot their flower wil continue to blossom forever, so, when their man annoy them d dnt try to hold on 2d r/ship or beg him but easily move 2anoda one. B4 she realize it, shez already 36 n single. They're d type dat say, i cant do this n that because of a man.

Once a single lady enters her early 30's, she becomes desperate to get married and have kids and at this stage, she's ready to get married to anyone whether poor or old, rich or young.......

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by seunfly: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Most ladies also remain single because the get lost in mist of trending event, this is what other girls do which i must also do.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by True2myself24(f): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mmm a topic that just won't go away.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by xynerise: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
. A slight makeup is
okay; but if you are out for marriage, try
always to look simple and natural, it will
attract better men, decent and serious-minded,
except you are still living in your high school
life and not thinking towards marriage.

she got me with this. cool. Simple and humble
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Numbers 3 and 4 are the most realistic of them all...if only ladies would avoid those, there won't be spinsters at age 30.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by mushona(f): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
most ladies remain single because statistically there are more women than men in the world. Therefore we cannot all end up married. As I read through that ridiculous list I almost peed myself laughing. Its so chauvinistic its unbelievable. As a married woman I say men marry women with whom they are compatible. Her taste or lack there of of make-up is hardly a make or break deal. You say nothing of character. Your whole list is superficial stuff. Your topic should be called " MY PERSONAL REASONS FOR NOT MARRYING SOME WOMEN"

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
mushona: most ladies remain single because statistically there are more women than men in the world. Therefore we cannot all end up married. As I read through that ridiculous list I almost peed myself laughing. Its so chauvinistic its unbelievable. As a married woman I say men marry women with whom they are compatible. Her taste or lack there of of make-up is hardly a make or break deal. You say nothing of character. Your whole list is superficial stuff. Your topic should be called " MY PERSONAL REASONS FOR NOT MARRYING SOME WOMEN"

How do you prove your statistics of the number of women greater than men?
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
True2myself24: Mmm a topic that just won't go away.

Because we want all our beautiful ladies to get married....... We care!
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by alfredo4u(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
They end up single becos dey end up single
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by True2myself24(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Mmm hmm sure

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by tpia5: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

True that!

But some of them arent ready to get a husband although they say they want one.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:

True that!

But some of them arent ready to get a husband although they say they want one.

True! And that's why we need to educate our ladies especially the younger ones so they won't make mistakes.....
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by tpia5: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmm, would be nice but unfortunately in this life, making mistakes is easier than not making them.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
In addition to no.3

Keep your body for your husband... Your body is not a sex machine... Sex is not a necessity before marriage.. absence of food and water can kill but abstinence from sex can not. Do not cross your horizontal line of confidence by trading your body for currency..! Wait for your husband!
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
acidosis™:
In addition to no.3

Keep your body for your husband... Your body is not a sex machine... Sex is not a necessity before marriage.. absence of food and water can kill but abstinence from sex can not. Do not cross your horizontal line of confidence by trading your body for currency..! Wait for your husband!

My brother, sex after marriage is outdated! Its very rare you see a relationship where sex is absent

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

My brother, sex after marriage is outdated! Its very rare you see a relationship where sex is absent
yup....true

but sex after marriage is not outdated! smiley
we are only trying to cover our evil acts with sweet words smiley
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
acidosis™:

yup....true

but sex after marriage is not outdated! smiley
we are only trying to cover our evil acts with sweet words smiley

Yeah but we have to face reality! Every guy wants to taste his package before purchasing!!
Can you be in a relationship without having sex acidosis? In a world where general level of sexual libido is at a high rate......
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Yeah but we have to face reality! Every guy wants to taste his package before purchasing!!
Can you be in a relationship without having sex acidosis? In a world where general level of sexual libido is at a high rate......

I don't need to taste a package before purchasing. The only thing you can taste in the market without purchasing is g a r r i.

Been in a relationship is not the main reason people have s£x, familiarity/closeness is!

If I lock you in a room for a duration of 3 weeks with a sick 'dirty' ugly girl... I tell you bro, you'll sleep with her.

can you sustain a relationship with sex? no! commitment, trust and love are the key for a lasting relationship.

Morever, most guys sleep with their gfs cos they feel her ex did same countless times... smiley
Ever wondered why most guys keep their virgin babes till marriage?
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2013
acidosis™:

I don't need to taste a package before purchasing. The only thing you can taste in the market without purchasing is g a r r i.

Been in a relationship is not the main reason people have s£x, familiarity/closeness is!

If I lock you in a room for a duration of 3 weeks with a sick 'dirty' ugly girl... I tell you bro, you'll sleep with her.

can you sustain a relationship with sex? no! commitment, trust and love are the key for a lasting relationship.

Morever, most guys sleep with their gfs cos they feel her ex did same countless times... smiley
Ever wondered why most guys keep their virgin babes till marriage?

I wouldn't prefer to be with a virgin either.... My honest opinion!
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Stop giving your number to every "Joystick" and Harry?
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by MrsChima(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2013
I taya. Smh.
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2013
HQ: Stop giving your number to every "Joystick" and Harry?

Its meant to be "every dickkk and Harry" all thanks to Nairaland censorship system
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I taya. Smh.

cool Hmmmm..... My sweetheart, happy new year! I miss you!!
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by mushona(f): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

How do you prove your statistics of the number of women greater than men?

http://www.indexmundi.com/world/demographics_profile.html among many other studies!!!! familiarize yourself with what happens around the world
Re: Reasons Why Some African Ladies End Up Single For Life by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2013
mushona:

http://www.indexmundi.com/world/demographics_profile.html among many other studies!!!! familiarize yourself with what happens around the world

Wow! Then Men all over the world should be having more than one wife! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Enjoyment And Social Life In School / How Do I Identify A Girl's Green light? / Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.