Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Should I Have Done This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Done This? (989 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Done This? by Serginho(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
We've been friends right 4rm our tender age nd at a point, our families got so close cos we found out dat my mum nd her dad had same grandparents way bck in history.

This made us more like brothers nd sisters nd nobody had problems with dat. She nd her siblings were always welcomed 2 our house nd vice versa nd we did many tins 2geda but she was always closer 2 me dan she was 2 my sisters but dat wasn't a problem anyway.

Sometime ago, she told me she was inluv with me but i took her like she was jokin even though i saw seriousness written in her face. She leta stopped me 4rm callin her my sister insistin she wasn't. I had no problems with dat but few weeks after, while we were 2geda as usual, she told me plainly dat she was inluv wit me nd had wished 2 date me 4 a long time but she was scared of me turnin her down bt she just noticed she was abt loosin me 2 another girl if she doesn't spill wat's been up her mind.

I told her she was my sis nd i cud neva date her but 2 my surprise, she got really angry at hearin me callin her my sister nd she warned me again against callin her dat. Someone interupted us dat day nd i cudnt gv her d reply she wnted but she kept on pesterin me until i just accepted her just 2 make her happy but within me, i knw i've displeased myself 2 please her cus i neva liked her dat much 2 date her.

The issue now is dat she's makin evryone believe we're datin nd i'm nt comfortable wit dat. She's very jealous nd cnt stand d sight of seein me wit another lady. Sometimes i try 2 tell her d truth abt wat i feel abt her but she seems 2 do tins worse dan i can tink of if i should do dat. I've tried initiating a breakup many times but she'd beg nd cry till i'd hv no option dan 2 accept her again. Pls i need una candid advice on wat 2 do pls. I cnt keep pretendin 2 b inluv wit her wen i knw i'm not besides she tends to stand in my way of goin after d one my heart wnts...pls help me get over dis...
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Rotmyt: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Of course you shouldn't have done this undecided
You guys are related for christsake. How bad can it get? And how hard can it be to break up with your relation? Yuck!
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
oga dis is dicey o, @rotm everyone is related to each oda if ya dig deep, distant relative wich ur parents didnt knw b4 she nt ur sis jare
Re: Should I Have Done This? by jhydebaba(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Have u been to her 'galilee'
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Serginho(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
My friend, it was said dat d grandparents stuff happened many years ago even b4 our parents were born...i knw even our parents wont even surport d idea of me datin her but dis girl really can go mad if i dear tell her wat i wnt, she can go as far as sucide honestly.
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Rotmyt: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Serginho: My friend, it was said dat d grandparents stuff happened many years ago even b4 our parents were born...i knw even our parents wont even surport d idea of me datin her but dis girl really can go mad if i dear tell her wat i wnt, she can go as far as sucide honestly.

Op,I don't know what you want to hear. You guys have the same grandparents. Doesn't it make you cousins? Don't worry. She'll become more than mad and suicidal when she sees you with another girl and when your parents finds out. Btw,I get this feeling that you've been intimate with her.
Re: Should I Have Done This? by valenlabella(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Stand your ground and tell her no! It sounds as if she knows what she's doing by using emotional blackmail to make you stay and your close family ties will make it awkward for you to remain in a relationship with her anyway. Besides, is it by fire by force?! undecided
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Serginho(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
@rotmyt,...neva seen her undies b4 nd dont intend doin dat anytime, anyday.
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Rotmyt: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Serginho: @rotmyt,...neva seen her undies b4 nd dont intend doin dat anytime, anyday.

Ok. I apologise for that. Still,you should call it quit asap without giving in to any form of emotional blackmail
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
coolDate me and introduce me to her as ur girlfriend...you'll never hear from her again.lol wink wink
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Serginho(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bolushalom: coolDate me and introduce me to her as ur girlfriend...you'll never hear from her again.lol wink wink
lol...wish it's possible...if u can face her charges..
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
7 Billion people and she chose you and you did not know what to do again.

You both are really family cos you think the same way
Re: Should I Have Done This? by k2039: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
.[color=soyouquotedme]Tell her you don't love her and you are breaking up with her.
Simple ass A, B, C, D.

This relationship was doomed to fail from the onset, not because you are families but because you dated her out of pity, you don't feel anything for her and you will only get more irritated.

About the suicide thing, trust me, she won't, it isn't that easy to die.
[/color]
Re: Should I Have Done This? by AnodaIT(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
What is going on?
Everybody sleeping with their relatives on nl these days.
This is the 3rd topic for today alone
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Serginho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: What is going on?
Everybody sleeping with their relatives on nl these days.
This is the 3rd topic for today alone
guy just try nd understand topics b4 commentin... Was dia any line i mentioned sleeping wit her? angry
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Op. I don't know how you wanna go about this, but point is, you shouldn't have accepted dating her in the first place, no matter what! You guys are related for Pete's sake! And what the hell is the world turning into?! Even when your sis sweet talks you into dating her, you simply agree 'cos you don't wanna make her feel bad.

Don't worry, she's gon come up to you while you are undressing in your room someday and sweetalk you into having s.ex with her and 'cos you still don't wanna make your sis feel bad, you'll get her laid and tomorrow someone's gone come up here and create a topic about 'sleeping with his sister' and we, the never tiring romance-landers would still scratch our aszes to try to find solutions to your stu.pid mistakes!

Sorry! angry
Re: Should I Have Done This? by Velounie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Since Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ guyz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already datin,its too late †̥ start throwin blames.†ђξ questn z,'wA̶̲̥̅τ next?'. Call it quit nd STAND U̶̲̥̅̊Я GROUND!!!
Re: Should I Have Done This? by AnodaIT(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Velounie: Since Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ guyz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already datin,its too late †̥ start throwin blames.†ђξ questn z,'wA̶̲̥̅τ next?'. Call it quit nd STAND U̶̲̥̅̊Я GROUND!!!
Can you write in English? My Chinese friend says your write is whack in Mandarin

(1) (Reply)

Cop Out Of Valentine’s Day By M.I / Girls State Of Mind / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.