Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? (16461 Views)

Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / Igbo: A Tribe Or A Nation? / Do African Americans Have A Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by somalia9: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Stop projecting things onto me! When I clearly said using terms such as black on these subjects are flawed...I am speaking GENETICALLY. Your argument is so idiotic, your using skin color as an argument, while I am using genetics. Berbers are NOT a monolithic group and some Tuaregs look like this.
[img]http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2112113.1328998941!image/2765604315.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2765604315.jpg[/img]

Skin color doesn't mean nothing, since the ancient Egyptians were no different from other Africans.

if u really have to go back to ancient egypt, and convince urself that they were the same ethnicity as you, then you really are a sad case for what ever ethnicity you are.

Somalis who are much closer to being related to anceint egyptians dont even talk about ancient egypt as much as you negroids......cause we believe anceint egyptians were pagans who worshipped idols......

1 Like

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Uh...I know what mummification is...Just because the skin is preserved doesn't mean the skin color was preserved.

^^^Does it look like the skin color was preserved?

OMGS! what a chilldsh comment! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you think all mummies are done in the exact same way and are preserved in the exact same condition. same time,etc.?!!! some are better preserved than others while some ae very badly done. depends on who did the embalming, where it was stored ,etc/ Do you know that more than 6 Million bodies have been mummified?! Even more!
that exxample has been clearly oxidized.

No sh*t?

then why do you make such useless statements? that warranted the explanation.

The doesn't change the fact that Nubians are the closet related to the Ancient Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptians & Nubians were the closest related peoples to each other. River Nile civilizations, a river that flows northwards.

Today modern North Sudanese are closest related to Egyptians which is said to correlate with historic close relations between the two who share the longest border.
''Individuals from northern Sudan clustered together with those from Egypt, and individuals from southern Sudan clustered with those from the Karamoja population (Uganda). The similarity of the Nubian and Egyptian populations suggest that migration, potentially bidirectional, occurred along the Nile river Valley, which is consistent with the historical evidence for long-term interactions between Egypt and Nubia.''
Source (Result; 5th sentence):
http://www.investigativegenetics.com/content/2/1/12#abs

Quote:
''The patterns of population structure we found in northeast Africa, in particular the similarity of Nubian (a northern Sudanese group that speak Nilo-Saharan languages) and the Egyptian population. is consistent with the historical evidence for long-term interactions between Egypt and Nubia, probably resulting in genetic flow between the two regions.''

Stronger evidence points to the relation between Ancient Egypt & Nubia to of occurred before the establishment of those civilizations in the ''late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene'' periods. As opposed to Egyptians & Nubian civilizations conquering each other later.
''However, a synthesis of evidence from archaeology, historical linguistics, texts, distribution of haplotypes outside Egypt, and some demographic considerations lends greater support to the establishment, before the Middle Kingdom, of the observed distributions of the most prevalent haplotypes V, XI, and IV. It is suggested that the pattern of diversity for these variants in the Egyptian NILE VALLEY was largely the product of population events that occurred in the late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene through the First Dynasty, and was sustained by continuous smaller-scale bidirectional migrations/interactions. The higher frequency of V in Ethiopia than in Nubia or upper (southern) Egypt has to be taken into account in any discussion of variation in the NILE VALLEY.''
Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16136533

Quote:
''Egypt and Nubia have low and similar amounts of divergence for both mtDNA types, which is consistent with historical evidence for long-term interactions between Egypt and Nubia.''
Source:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10090902

So you agree that there are a people called Egyptians and a separate people called Nubians? wIt just says that they were close together and that there was a cultural flow/exchange, and a POSSIBLE gene-flow. There might have been slight admixture, which ofcourse was still greatly diluted due to the dominant populations.

Also I hope you are aware that these findings are based on genetic mapping and probabilities and not hardcore evidence. However , that said , there is nothing much conflicting here. There are still 2 separate distinct peoples.

The COPTS are what you may call, a mostly pure descent of the ANcient Egyptians. they still use the language script for religious purposes. THey are the purer form and they are brownish-yellow mostly. I have many Coptic friends and all Egyptians know this fact.

Do you have any idea that Southwest Asia(Eurasia) is right freaking next door to Egypt?

South-West Asia is Arab Land. The Pure Bedu Tribal Arabs who inhabit these Areas are Brown-skinned as well. Not Caucosoid.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

What the heck are you talking about? It is evident that when Ancient Egypt conquered Asiatic land they married the asiatic women. I know Egyptian blood is still mostly dominant in Upper Egypt, but they are still admixed compared to the original Egyptians.

DUDE SHUT UP! ANcient Egypt didnt stay for long enough on Asiatic Land. The Asiatic Land they conquered was mostly inhabitied by Brown-skinned peoples, i.e., the ARABS and SEMITES.

yes they are still slightly mixed but they are mostly the same EGYPTIANS.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Stop projecting things onto me! When I clearly said using terms such as black on these subjects are flawed...I am speaking GENETICALLY. Your argument is so idiotic, your using skin color as an argument, while I am using genetics. Berbers are NOT a monolithic group and some Tuaregs look like this.
[img]http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2112113.1328998941!image/2765604315.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2765604315.jpg[/img]

Skin color doesn't mean nothing, since the ancient Egyptians were no different from other Africans.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT RANTING ABOUT EGYPTIANS BEING BLACK, AND NOW YOU TALK ABOUT GENETICS?! WTF?!

I KNOW BERBERS ARE NOT MONOLITHIC. Infact I have A Theory that the Touareg might as wel be a distinct separate group.

THat pic you showed me are not PURE TOUAREG. They are Bella slave-descent mixed Touareg , possibly from Mali, Niger. angry
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
This post is an epic FAIL! grin grin grin

PAGAN 9JA:

LMFAO! Ive never seen such idiotic comments before! cheesy cheesy grin grin

so are you telling me, Physical evidence such as drawings , Mummies (actual solid bodies of Egyptians, Statues , Physical representations, etc.,) are all a Hoax and false and that a few Racist words and theories by some half-bred MIXED Afro-centric akatas, from a race know for school-dropouts, kidnappings and drug-abuse ,p.ornography and gang wars, can be taken into account? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Here are some drawings by the Ancient Egyptians themselves! wink

Sety I led by Horus to Osiris and Hathor.

Opening of the Mouth ritual: Sety I seated before an offering table.

Sety I offering wine to Ra-Horakhty.

Oh silly me.... cry Those Egyptians have 'Brown skin' so that means they aren't related to other Africans(sarcasm)!

PAGAN 9JA:

you must be mad! drawings by EGyptians , mummies, statues from the EGYPTIANS Period is false?! YOU ARE RAVING YOU LIAR! angry angry angry angry angry

what about these. This is all false yes fake. done by europeans.

1st pic: Tutankhamun. note the Egyptians have clearly distingushed betwenn the black hair and other ornaments with the light brown skin colour.
2nd pic: war by HH King Pharaoh Ramses II against the Nubians. note the difference in SKIN COLOUR depicted by the EGyptians of themselves and the Nubians. UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THE GREATEST ARTISTS OF THE WORLD, THE EGYPTIANS, WERE ALL A BUNCH OF COLOUR-BLIND FOOLS.
3rd pic: Egyptians and Nubians paing homage to the Pharaoh.
4th pic: Racial difference drawn by ANCIENT EGYPTIANS of the 19th DYNASTY.
showing Assyrian, NUBIAN, Berber, EGYPTIAN (obvious through his clothing)

LMAO!!! Epic fail!

1. Pic doesn't really say anything...
2. Epic fail again. You can clearly see some of the Nubians are the same color as Ramses. Look at your picture again. The Nubians are the ones with the leopard clothing running away from Ramses. The Nubians in that pic have TWO colors.
3. Look at your darn pic again. The Nubians have TWO colors. They are the ones with the LEOPARD clothing.
4. Are you serious? Now I know you know nothing of this subject. That is a 18th century paining...Not done by the Ancient Egyptians themselves!

1 Like

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9: [/b]

if u really have to go back to ancient egypt, and convince urself that they were the same ethnicity as you, then you really are a sad case for what ever ethnicity you are.

Somalis who are much closer to being related to anceint egyptians dont even talk about ancient egypt as much as you negroids......cause we believe anceint egyptians were pagans who worshipped idols......

Who is claiming the Ancient t Egyptians? gtfo...
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

What the hell are you talking Nubians didn't even exist black then and so didn't the Egyptians.

THat skull was clearly from a man of one of the founding populations of the Nubians. and btw stop fooling yourself. Luxor is in mid-lower Egypt and is closer to Nubia. also considering its location near the Nile valley and possible contact through river sources.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by somalia9: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Who is claiming the Ancient t Egyptians? gtfo...

well whats ur point in proving their skin color?

cause it definately was not nigerians or other negroids.....if their skin is brown, then the only other people who speak afro asiatic language and traded with them are somalis/ethiopians/northern sudanee/eritreas basically cushitic people......thats if they are brown skin.....

so why are you so adamant in proving their skin is brown? cause horners would enslave you if u were in our countries only 100 years ago......lol
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AFRICANS?! YOU MUGU WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT NOW THEY ARE SIMILAR TO SOUTH AFRICANS OR TO MY HAUSA PEOPLE??@!!

GO GET A LIFE! :@
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9:

you should see how people label themselves in brazil.....its very interesting.......also people in the us refer to asians as if they are a race, which doesnt make sense

when i check an application in america for a job, i fill out other, if it says black/african decent then i check that......but race is in america is just political and not scientific.

also i noticed those who refer to themselves as black are normally west african/central/south africans.....those in the horn and north africa use their ethnicity.

i have a friend whose oromo and he doesnt even call himself ethiopian......and some people get confused what oromo is...luckily somali is an ethnicity and a nationality and a language. cheesy

I see but you are wrong about Nigeria. In NIGERIA , and Central Africa, we refer to ourselves by ETHNICITY, NOT RACE.

ONly in SOuth Africa they do so at times, because the Zulu are a dominant population and there are loads of whites there. and because of apartheid aswell.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

OMGS! what a chilldsh comment! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you think all mummies are done in the exact same way and are preserved in the exact same condition. same time,etc.?!!! some are better preserved than others while some ae very badly done. depends on who did the embalming, where it was stored ,etc/ Do you know that more than 6 Million bodies have been mummified?! Even more!
that exxample has been clearly oxidized.

That mummy you posted skin color was NOT preserved.

PAGAN 9JA:

then why do you make such useless statements? that warranted the explanation.
What useless statements

PAGAN 9JA:

So you agree that there are a people called Egyptians and a separate people called Nubians? wIt just says that they were close together and that there was a cultural flow/exchange, and a POSSIBLE gene-flow. There might have been slight admixture, which ofcourse was still greatly diluted due to the dominant populations.

Also I hope you are aware that these findings are based on genetic mapping and probabilities and not hardcore evidence. However , that said , there is nothing much conflicting here. There are still 2 separate distinct peoples.

The COPTS are what you may call, a mostly pure descent of the ANcient Egyptians. they still use the language script for religious purposes. THey are the purer form and they are brownish-yellow mostly. I have many Coptic friends and all Egyptians know this fact.
[/quote[

When the hell did I say the Nubians and Ancient Egyptians were the exact SAME people. I said the Nubians(besides Ancient Egyptians) are the closet related to the Ancient Egyptians. Not that they are the same god d*mn people.

[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]
South-West Asia is Arab Land. The Pure Bedu Tribal Arabs who inhabit these Areas are Brown-skinned as well. Not Caucosoid.

WTH?

People of those lands at that time looked like this...The Asiatic invaders of Ancient Egypt looked like this.

Asiatic people were painted a different color...
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold: This post is an epic FAIL! grin grin grin

Here are some drawings by the Ancient Egyptians themselves! wink

Sety I led by Horus to Osiris and Hathor.

Opening of the Mouth ritual: Sety I seated before an offering table.

Sety I offering wine to Ra-Horakhty.

Oh silly me.... cry Those Egyptians have 'Brown skin' so that means they aren't related to other Africans(sarcasm)!

LMAO!!! Epic fail!

1. Pic doesn't really say anything...
2. Epic fail again. You can clearly see some of the Nubians are the same color as Ramses. Look at your picture again. The Nubians are the ones with the leopard clothing running away from Ramses. The Nubians in that pic have TWO colors.
3. Look at your darn pic again. The Nubians have TWO colors. They are the ones with the LEOPARD clothing.
4. Are you serious? Now I know you know nothing of this subject. That is a 18th century paining...Not done by the Ancient Egyptians themselves!

I DONT UNDERSTAND! YOU ARE SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT! LMAOOOOOOOO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SEE THEY CLEARLY DEPICT THEMSELVES AS BROWN, NOT BLACK!

YOU HAVE A COLOUR ISSUE! YOU ARE COLOUR-BLIND IT SEEMS.

NOW COMPARE THOSE PICS YOU POSTED TO THE ONES BELOW! SAME SKINCOLOUR FOR THE EGYPTAIN, BUT NOTICE THE NUBIANS:

SEE HOW THE EGYPTIANS CLEARLY CONTRASTED THE COLOURS. IF THEY KNEW ABOUT MY PEOPLE , THEY WOULD HAVE PAINTED US BLACK AS WELL EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT EXACTLY BLACK. IT IS JUST DONW TO DENOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN SKIN COLOUR. WE ARE DARK BROWN, THEY ARE LIGHT BROWN. GET IT?

THAT IS A DIFFERENT BROWN, WE ARE DARK BROWN. DARKER THAN THAT! DARK-CHOCOLATE BROWN!

I need to teach you colours:

those are lower Nile Egyptian Subjects along with their Nubian comrades.This is Africa, not USA. they dont discriinate based on skin color. 18th century me FOOT! THat was done during Ramses Time.

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT RANTING ABOUT EGYPTIANS BEING BLACK, AND NOW YOU TALK ABOUT GENETICS?! WTF?!

When the hell have I used 'black' describing the Ancient Egyptians? I have always said the Ancient Egyptians are genetically related to other Africans and not only that. But this...

PAGAN 9JA:

I KNOW BERBERS ARE NOT MONOLITHIC. Infact I have A Theory that the Touareg might as wel be a distinct separate group.
Then why are you acting like they are?

PAGAN 9JA:

THat pic you showed me are not PURE TOUAREG. They are Bella slave-descent mixed Touareg , possibly from Mali, Niger. angry

WTH do you mean 'pure' Tuaregs? Tuaregs are a admixed group! And most of the Tuaregs in Mali and Niger are mostly light skinned.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER AFRICANS?! YOU MUGU WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT NOW THEY ARE SIMILAR TO SOUTH AFRICANS OR TO MY HAUSA PEOPLE??@!!

GO GET A LIFE! :@

Why don't YOU actually do some more research on this subject and THEN debate me.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AO2fJifrrPE/T01SuNeqTdI/AAAAAAAAAlA/9lDEw7Ij0L0/s1600/bodymass_agriculture_bilac.jpg[/img]

Dumb*ss.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

That mummy you posted skin color was NOT preserved.

What useless statements

THat fellow misght Asiatic, considering his Beard.

since you gave me an example of a coffin.

Now are these Asiatic as well :

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I DONT UNDERSTAND! YOU ARE SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT! LMAOOOOOOOO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SEE THEY CLEARLY DEPICT THEMSELVES AS BROWN, NOT BLACK!

YOU HAVE A COLOUR ISSUE! YOU ARE COLOUR-BLIND IT SEEMS.

NOW COMPARE THOSE PICS YOU POSTED TO THE ONES BELOW! SAME SKINCOLOUR FOR THE EGYPTAIN, BUT NOTICE THE NUBIANS:

SEE HOW THE EGYPTIANS CLEARLY CONTRASTED THE COLOURS. IF THEY KNEW ABOUT MY PEOPLE , THEY WOULD HAVE PAINTED US BLACK AS WELL EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT EXACTLY BLACK. IT IS JUST DONW TO DENOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN SKIN COLOUR. WE ARE DARK BROWN, THEY ARE LIGHT BROWN. GET IT?

THAT IS A DIFFERENT BROWN, WE ARE DARK BROWN. DARKER THAN THAT! DARK-CHOCOLATE BROWN!

I need to teach you colours:

those are lower Nile Egyptian Subjects along with their Nubian comrades.This is Africa, not USA. they dont discriinate based on skin color. 18th century me FOOT! THat was done during Ramses Time.

Epic fail again.

Again skin color has NOTHING to do with genetics. Do I freaking have to spell it out for you? This Khoisan girl is LIGHTER skinned than those Egyptian.

^^^Yet that girl is the most genetically African person on the continent. What? You think the Ancient Egyptians had to be extremely black like the Dinka people to be black? What? Again skin color means sh*t.

That 18th century painting was NOT during Ramses time...GTFO. You clearly know nothing of this topic.

Here are Nubians with the same SKIN COLOR as the Ancient Egyptians.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

When the hell have I used 'black' describing the Ancient Egyptians? I have always said the Ancient Egyptians are genetically related to other Africans and not only that. But this...

BUT WE ARE NOT! Our populations diverged ages ago. Id thats the case , then we are genetically related to CHimpanzees as well! Dont you get it?!! You are quoting Genetic markers that dont date to established ethnic populations. angry angry angry angry

WTH do you mean 'pure' Tuaregs? Tuaregs are a admixed group! And most of the Tuaregs in Mali and Niger are mostly light skinned.

SEE YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN! angry angry angry angry

Im from the North! I know the Touareg like the back of my hand . I can speak ab it Tamashaq and I listen to thier music.

The Touareg are divided into the Pure Touareg (Ahaggar,etc.) and the Bella Touareg who are the black ones of former slave descent.

Most of the Touareg down south near Niger are mixed. While those in the Central Deserts upto Azawad, Libya/Algeria are pure
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Why don't YOU actually do some more research on this subject and THEN debate me.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AO2fJifrrPE/T01SuNeqTdI/AAAAAAAAAlA/9lDEw7Ij0L0/s1600/bodymass_agriculture_bilac.jpg[/img]

Dumb*ss.

THis clearly another Akata-Pan African thing. im sick of this. Wtf are you discussing body mass for?! you thing you are some descedant of Pharaoh Ramses or something!
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THat fellow misght Asiatic, considering his Beard.

since you gave me an example of a coffin.

Now are these Asiatic as well :

I think you have piss poor understanding...

^^^The features of that mean is totally different from the Ancient Egyptians. His beard and hair type is different. Who was talking about his skin color? Why are you keep bringing up skin color.

And those coffins you posted were most likely Lower Egyptians of the Delta.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Epic fail again.

Again skin color has NOTHING to do with genetics. Do I freaking have to spell it out for you? This Khoisan girl is LIGHTER skinned than those Egyptian.

^^^Yet that girl is the most genetically African person on the continent. What? You think the Ancient Egyptians had to be extremely black like the Dinka people to be black? What? Again skin color means sh*t.

That 18th century painting was NOT during Ramses time...GTFO. You clearly know nothing of this topic.

Here are Nubians with the same SKIN COLOR as the Ancient Egyptians.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GENETICALLY AFRICAN! YOU DUMB A.RSE!

AFRICA IS A CONTINENT, NOT AN ETHNIC GROUP! angry angry angry angry angry

YOU CAN BE GENETICALLY BANTUOID, SAHELIAN, PYGMY, etc. YOU CANT BE GENETICALLY AFRICAN, ULESS YOU ARE SOME MIXED-AKATA WHO IS LAIMING SO! angry angry angry angry

THAT PIC IS NOT A NUBIAN MAN! GTFOH THAT IS AN EGYPTIAN! THAT CIRCLET ON HIS HEAD AND THE CLOTHING IS CLEARLY EGYPTIAN! THAT IS EGYPTIAN ETHNIC JEWELERY! angry angry angry angry
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I think you have piss poor understanding...

^^^The features of that mean is totally different from the Ancient Egyptians. His beard and hair type is different. Who was talking about his skin color? Why are you keep bringing up skin color.

And those coffins you posted were most likely Lower Egyptians of the Delta.

YOU JUST TALKED ABOUT SKIN COLOUR! DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME THEY ARE PAINTED LIGHT SKIN, THOSE ASIATICS

MY GODS, YOU ARE A CONFUSED MADMAN!

I SHOWED YOU THOSE EXAMPLES EXPECTING YOU TO LABEL THEM AS ASIATICS AS WELL BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR!

NOW YOU SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT AGAIN BY ADMITTING THEY ARE EGYPTIANS!

yet they have been painted with light skin. .
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THis clearly another Akata-Pan African thing. im sick of this. Wtf are you discussing body mass for?! you thing you are some descedant of Pharaoh Ramses or something!

That Akata-Pan African thing SOURCED words from REAL life anthropologist like S.O.Y Keita who know WAAAY more about this subject than you do. Idiot...

And speaking of a Ranses.

Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study
http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

Zahi Hawass, egyptologist1,
Somaia Ismail, professor of molecular biology23,
Ashraf Selim, professor of radiology4,
Sahar N Saleem, professor of radiology4,
Dina Fathalla, molecular biologist3,
Sally Wasef, molecular biologist5,
Ahmed Z Gad, molecular biologist3,
Rama Saad, molecular biologist3,
Suzan Fares, molecular biologist3,
Hany Amer, assistant professor of pharmacology6,
Paul Gostner, radiologist7,
Yehia Z Gad, professor of molecular genetics2,
Carsten M Pusch, molecular biologist8,
Albert R Zink, paleopathologist9

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies ); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. The testing of polymorphic autosomal microsatellite loci provided similar results in at least one allele of each marker . Although the mummy of Ramesses III’s wife Tiy was not available for testing, the identical Y chromosomal DNA and autosomal half allele sharing of the two male mummies strongly suggest a father-son relationship."

^^^King Ramses III was said to be of E1b1a. If you don't know about E1b1a....It its mostly found in West-Central Africans!

And this was all done by ZAHI HAWASS!

Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

That Akata-Pan African thing SOURCED words from REAL life anthropologist like S.O.Y Keita who know WAAAY more about this subject than you do. Idiot...

And speaking of a Ranses.

Revisiting the harem conspiracy and death of Ramesses III: anthropological, forensic, radiological, and genetic study
http://www.bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

Zahi Hawass, egyptologist1,
Somaia Ismail, professor of molecular biology23,
Ashraf Selim, professor of radiology4,
Sahar N Saleem, professor of radiology4,
Dina Fathalla, molecular biologist3,
Sally Wasef, molecular biologist5,
Ahmed Z Gad, molecular biologist3,
Rama Saad, molecular biologist3,
Suzan Fares, molecular biologist3,
Hany Amer, assistant professor of pharmacology6,
Paul Gostner, radiologist7,
Yehia Z Gad, professor of molecular genetics2,
Carsten M Pusch, molecular biologist8,
Albert R Zink, paleopathologist9

"Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies ); using the Whit Athey’s haplogroup predictor, we determined the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a. The testing of polymorphic autosomal microsatellite loci provided similar results in at least one allele of each marker . Although the mummy of Ramesses III’s wife Tiy was not available for testing, the identical Y chromosomal DNA and autosomal half allele sharing of the two male mummies strongly suggest a father-son relationship."

^^^King Ramses III was said to be of E1b1a. If you don't know about E1b1a....It its mostly found in West-Central Africans!

And this was all done by ZAHI HAWASS!

LMAOOOO! you are quoting Zahi Hawass.

The Great Egyptologist Mr. Zahi Hawass also said this:

"Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it."

^^^^^ This message is for those black supermacist racist akata Pan-Africanists who say Egyptians are Black.

also please provide the link to this finding.

oh and btw having E1B1 doesnt mean we are related. I as a Sahelian might have this marker and it may be had by a Bantuoid person as well, but we have separated 1000s and 1000s of years ago and have EVOLVED into our own distinct separate Groups.
My skin colour is way different from that of a Dinka man or a Khoisan Man.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GENETICALLY AFRICAN! YOU DUMB A.RSE!

OMG are you this retarded? When speaking of genetics, we DO NOT USE terms such as black, white,etc...Yes there IS a such thing as genetically African you halfwit. Y-DNA's like E1b1a, E1b1b,etc and MtDNA like L3 and its subclades are AFRICAN CLADES which arose in INDIGENOUS AFRICANS! Clades such as J are Eurasian i.e Southwest Asian and it AROSE in Southwest Asians who SPLIT FROM AFRICANS! You bankrupted intellectual slowpoke!

PAGAN 9JA:

AFRICA IS A CONTINENT, NOT AN ETHNIC GROUP! angry angry angry angry angry
Learn more about genetics and then come back to me.

PAGAN 9JA:

YOU CAN BE GENETICALLY BANTUOID, SAHELIAN, PYGMY, etc. YOU CANT BE GENETICALLY AFRICAN, ULESS YOU ARE SOME MIXED-AKATA WHO IS LAIMING SO! angry angry angry angry
WTF? There are no such thing as Bantoid...Bantu is just a freaking language group. And there is no such thing as being genetically Sahleian or Pygmy. Seriously you are getting desperate.

PAGAN 9JA:

THAT PIC IS NOT A NUBIAN MAN! GTFOH THAT IS AN EGYPTIAN! THAT CIRCLET ON HIS HEAD AND THE CLOTHING IS CLEARLY EGYPTIAN! THAT IS EGYPTIAN ETHNIC JEWELERY! angry angry angry angry

LMAO at the desperation. That was a NUBIAN you slowpoke!

Queen Qalhata (Nubian) of both Nubia & Egypt 2664 + years ago

You're not built for this. Let Somalia9 debate for you. grin grin grin
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAOOOO! you are quoting Zahi Hawass.

The Great Egyptologist Mr. Zahi Hawass also said this:

"Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it."

^^^^^ This message is for those black supermacist racist akata Pan-Africanists who say Egyptians are Black.

No...All Zahi Hawass had to do was CONFIRM it, he was leading the group. The test was done by SCIENTIST, not Zahi Hawass. But just had to confirm it...

Zahi Hawass team wasn't the only team who confirmed King Ramsess III of being genetically African

Source:
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

PAGAN 9JA:

also please provide the link to this finding.

oh and btw having E1B1 doesnt mean we are related. I as a Sahelian might have this marker and it may be had by a Bantuoid person as well, but we have separated 1000s and 1000s of years ago and have EVOLVED into our own distinct separate Groups.
My skin colour is way different from that of a Dinka man or a Khoisan Man.

What As we continue you are sounding more and more idiotic. There is no such thing as Banuiod! What kind of garbage is this? Bantu is a LANGUAGE GROUP! IIRC you said you are a Hausa. You and your people DO NOT have this maker. You have E1b1b...Dinka people aren't even freaking closely related to West Africans, but other Nile Saharan speakers. What do you mean people who carry E1b1a are not related to other carriers of E1b1a But it doesn't matter because people in Africa are binded together pn2clade.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

OMG are you this retarded? When speaking of genetics, we DO NOT USE terms such as black, white,etc...Yes there IS a such thing as genetically African you halfwit. Y-DNA's like E1b1a, E1b1b,etc and MtDNA like L3 and its subclades are AFRICAN CLADES which arose in INDIGENOUS AFRICANS! Clades such as J are Eurasian i.e Southwest Asian and it AROSE in Southwest Asians who SPLIT FROM AFRICANS! You bankrupted intellectual slowpoke!

HEY ST.UPID! WASNT IT YOU WHO WAS JUST CLAIMING EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK?! DIDNT YOU SAY THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BALCK IS DELUDED, etc.?!

NOW WHY ARE YOU SWTICHING AND CONFUSING BETWEEN BLACK AND AFRICAN?! THATS NOT COMPLETELY AFRICAN DNA. THOSE ARE JUST MARKERS NATIVE TO THE CONTINENT.

WTF? There are no such thing as Bantoid...Bantu is just a freaking language group. And there is no such thing as being genetically Sahleian or Pygmy. Seriously you are getting desperate.

There are Bantu , Chadic-SAhelian, Pygmy,etc., Greater Ethnic Groups from which different tribes are derived. DOnt you know that genes undergo mutations with time. Why else do you think we all look different we have separated now. It is useless clubbing us together based on single ancestor genes. I told you before, If you want to go there, then you might as well say that we are related to Chimpanzees since we share similar markers.

[img]LMAO at the desperation. That was a NUBIAN you slowpoke!

[/img]

oh yeahh, show me the link? cmon do so!
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No...All Zahi Hawass had to do was CONFIRM it, he was leading the group. The test was done by SCIENTIST, not Zahi Hawass. But just had to confirm it...

Zahi Hawass team wasn't the only team who confirmed King Ramsess III of being genetically African

Source:
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

are you aware that the population distribution currently in Africa, was not the same thence?

also it is possible that he had a few Nubian ancestors since he had relatives with the Viceroy Of Kush (Nubia) through Tamwadjesy, etc.

What As we continue you are sounding more and more idiotic. There is no such thing as Banuiod! What kind of garbage is this? Bantu is a LANGUAGE GROUP! IIRC you said you are a Hausa. You and your people DO NOT have this maker. You have E1b1b...Dinka people aren't even freaking closely related to West Africans, but other Nile Saharan speakers. What do you mean people who carry E1b1a are not related to other carriers of E1b1a But it doesn't matter because people in Africa are binded together pn2clade.

good. atleast you recognise that we are different as Sahelian people form Bantu "speakers" who are most certianly of Bantu descent.

what I meant is that over time the genes mutate, so they form newer markers, among different ethnic groups. Therefore saying 2 people from different long-separated Ethnic groups are related, is as good as saying that 1 of them is related to a Chimpanzee.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HEY ST.UPID! WASNT IT YOU WHO WAS JUST CLAIMING EGYPTIANS ARE BLACK?! DIDNT YOU SAY THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BALCK IS DELUDED, etc.?!

When have I said that Stop putting words in my mouth...

Here is what I ACTUALLY SAID!

KidStranglehold:

Seriously...There are LITERALLY 1 million ways to prove that the Ancient Egyptians were African. But me like S.O.Y Keita try to refrain from calling the Ancient Egyptians black. Because its not that they weren't black, but its tricky. 'Black' us just a skin color and the Ancient Egyptians varied. And calling the Ancient Egyptians 'Black African' or 'White African' is flawed in academia. I don't confine myself to Eurocentric thinking like 'Black African', 'Sub Saharan African', 'Negroid', 'Black',etc when talking about this subject. That's where people like Diop failed at, even though he did open the doors for a African Ancient Egypt. I just say the Ancient Egyptians were African and that they were no different from their African neighbors like the Afro-Asiatic and Nile Saharan speakers who populated that region during that time.

Sorry if I confused you. grin

^^^I have tried to reframe from using terms such as black.

PAGAN 9JA:

NOW WHY ARE YOU SWTICHING AND CONFUSING BETWEEN BLACK AND AFRICAN?! THATS NOT COMPLETELY AFRICAN DNA. THOSE ARE JUST MARKERS NATIVE TO THE CONTINENT.

No you just don't know anything about genetics, which is why you are continuing to say idiotic things. Let me spell it out for you with this.

[img]http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.org/historyafrican/Haplogroup_%20E/NTIyMzV9K3szNTcxNDc=.jpg[/img]

^^^Those are Y-DNA halpogroups throughout Africa. Again we DO NOT USE TERMS SUCH AS BLACK FOR GENETICS! It is UNACCEPTED IN ACADEMIA!

PAGAN 9JA:

There are Bantu , Chadic-SAhelian, Pygmy,etc., Greater Ethnic Groups from which different tribes are derived. DOnt you know that genes undergo mutations with time. Why else do you think we all look different we have separated now. It is useless clubbing us together based on single ancestor genes. I told you before, If you want to go there, then you might as well say that we are related to Chimpanzees since we share similar markers.

Your difference is due to different environents, climate and diet. I already EXPLAINED this to you. Clades only go through mutation when there are SUB CLADES, in this case THERE ARE NO Sub clades of e1b1a. All of carriers in West Africa carry the SAME EXACT clade. All Africans are more RECENTLY related compared to Europeans and other Eurasians. Why are you brining up Chimpanzee's? All indigenous Africans in Africa carru African clades which are NOT found outside of Africa.

PAGAN 9JA:

[img]LMAO at the desperation. That was a NUBIAN you slowpoke!

[/img]

oh yeahh, show me the link? cmon do so!

Why don't you do some simple Google research on Queen Qalhata.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qalhata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_41Fl2wNY
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you aware that the population distribution currently in Africa, was not the same thence?

I know. E1b1a did not originate in West Africa but East AFrica. But E1b1a is just mostly found in West-Central.

PAGAN 9JA:

also it is possible that he had a few Nubian ancestors since he had relatives with the Viceroy Of Kush (Nubia) through Tamwadjesy, etc.
Modern Nubians don't carry E1b1a.

PAGAN 9JA:

good. atleast you recognise that we are different as Sahelian people form Bantu "speakers" who are most certianly of Bantu descent.
Bantu is JUST a language group. Just like Afro-Asiatic is just a language group. Bantu speakers are diverse just like Afro-Asiatic speakers.

Some 'Bantu' people look like this:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a2ifEXP9hao/URBehBcKWBI/AAAAAAAAAmc/v44gop4qYqU/s1600/kagame.jpg[/img]

While some Afro-Asiatic speakers could look like this:

Again all I am just saying is that Bantu is a language group. And it gets annoying when people act like its an ethic group, when its not.
PAGAN 9JA:

what I meant is that over time the genes mutate, so they form newer markers, among different ethnic groups. Therefore saying 2 people from different long-separated Ethnic groups are related, is as good as saying that 1 of them is related to a Chimpanzee.

But...There is no evidence that E1b1a has mutated.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold:

When have I said that Stop putting words in my mouth...

Here is what I ACTUALLY SAID!

^^^I have tried to reframe from using terms such as black.

No you just don't know anything about genetics, which is why you are continuing to say idiotic things. Let me spell it out for you with this.

[img]http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.org/historyafrican/Haplogroup_%20E/NTIyMzV9K3szNTcxNDc=.jpg[/img]

^^^Those are Y-DNA halpogroups throughout Africa. Again we DO NOT USE TERMS SUCH AS BLACK FOR GENETICS! It is UNACCEPTED IN ACADEMIA!

Your difference is due to different environents, climate and diet. I already EXPLAINED this to you. Clades only go through mutation when there are SUB CLADES, in this case THERE ARE NO Sub clades of e1b1a. All of carriers in West Africa carry the SAME EXACT clade. All Africans are more RECENTLY related compared to Europeans and other Eurasians. Why are you brining up Chimpanzee's? All indigenous Africans in Africa carru African clades which are NOT found outside of Africa.

Why don't you do some simple Google research on Queen Qalhata.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qalhata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS_41Fl2wNY

Ok i get you know. I realised you are not 1 of those "black-centric" Afro-Centric racists.

I confused you with that racist Solloqyofchaos.

i just checked your previous posts and its seems you did try to avoid the issue of skin-colour.

I agree with you on the climate and enviroment bit.

Why I brought up Chimpanzees is that, these Genetic markers, E1B1 are like parent markers. Over time, they get more complex and mutate as populations naturally isolate to form newer Ethnic Groups, which is what happened in Africa and the world over.

All Im saying is that, using this marker as proof if no way of justifying the clubbing together of diverse Tribal and Ethnic Groups of Africa Together. We have become separate distinct groups , with different characteristcs and mentality. ad this must be respected.

I hate it when AAs come here and try to club us all together as African, and using this single markers is just not justified.

ok I checked out Queen Qahalta, her mode of dress might be borrowed since they happened to rule the entire Nile. Yes that confirms the cross-cultural exchange.
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who cares?

undecided undecided
Re: Is The Name "ARAB" A Tribe/ethnicity,a Culture Or A Confederation? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bantu are both....
My 2 kobos I'm out...
Tho pagan keep giving me long notifications grin
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija History / Isn't It A Shame When You Can't Speak Your Mother Tongue?! / The Edos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.