Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,219 members, 7,839,157 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport (22410 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Venus1: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Baba God we help us
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
person wey them catch for pepper tree na him be pepper thief! na only them them know wetin they give them the mad money wey them they spend!

I wonda why them sam loco efe wey started standup comedy and nollywood film died poor. suny okosun wey him music popular like sun, died poor, yet davido, AY,basket mouth and the rest of them dey make mad money despite online free downloads! i no talk say they should be poor but am just saying their wealth seems too huge to be earned from being a musician and standup comedian!

We go soon see all their yansh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be bad belleooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi: A part of me feels sorry for him somehow
The sort of frustration that will lead a 62 year old grandfather to traffic drugs then another part of me says
Even if Sunny Ade retired him without a severance package,why couldn't he use his guitar skills to continue to earn a living
Didn't he make any investments for all the 30 years of playing with King Sunny?

Blacks, whether African, American, European, are not very good at investing towards the rainy days and are known to be more spend trift than other races. Its something we as blacks battle with and it flows in the blood. But this doesn't exonerate the old man, though.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by NoContract(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Another busted hustler.

We love уσυ but God loves уσυ the most!!!

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by alaladakosta(f): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
greateros: person wey them catch for pepper tree na him be pepper thief! na only them them know wetin they give them the mad money wey them they spend!

I wonda why them sam loco efe wey started standup comedy and nollywood film died poor. suny okosun wey him music popular like sun, died poor, yet davido, AY,basket mouth and the rest of them dey make mad money despite online free downloads! i no talk say they should be poor but am just saying their wealth seems too huge to be earned from being a musician and standup comedian!

We go soon see all their yansh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no be bad belleooo!!!
Exactly my thougth, dont u feel alariwo and idris,eddy montana, blacky,this touchlight guy too, will all be feeling oppress by those little boyz.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by lukaino(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
30yrs wit KSA & nothin 2 show... Sounds like use & dump. Tinubu's late driver died a multi millionaire. KSA pls speak
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
It's amazing to what extent people can go in desperation for quick riches.

O ma she o!
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
FOUR WIVES!!!! That would do it.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by mu2sa2: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Worked for 30 years without severance benefits or pension from his employer! How would a man survive in retirement in dignity?
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by anelka101(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
“I played for King Sunny Ade for 30 years before I was unceremoniously retired in 2007.
lets ask from KSA why this man left his band unceremoniously
who knows may be he has done such before he was forced out of the band.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Chanchit: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
babyosisi: A part of me feels sorry for him somehow
The sort of frustration that will lead a 62 year old grandfather to traffic drugs then another part of me says
Even if Sunny Ade retired him without a severance package,why couldn't he use his guitar skills to continue to earn a living
Didn't he make any investments for all the 30 years of playing with King Sunny?

Of cause he invested in four wives.
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chanchit:

Of cause he invested in four wives.

That part taya me o
Maybe the 4 wives na just for paper
He may not even have supported any of them when his career was booming
And now he wants to start carrying cocaine in old age
I hope other senior citizens learn from it
I applaud the NDLEA for scrutinizing everyone,there is a tendency to respect elderly citizens and give them passes.This one got unlucky
Too bad he may die in prison if no big man comes to his aid
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Not that I sanction drug dealing
Tufia
But if person wan carry cocaine why on New Year's Day?
Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by Nuzo1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
lukaino: 30yrs wit KSA & nothin 2 show... Sounds like use & dump. Tinubu's late driver died a multi millionaire. KSA pls speak

What do you mean by use and dump by KSA? Aside from the senile old grandpa, who else comfirm that he was used and dumped? Or, didn't you hear the part that he has 4 wives and many children? (Let's not talk about the concubines).

And then again, you went ahead to compare him with a governor's driver who is on government payroll and pension scheme. And a theiving governor at that.

Btw, How many wives does KSA, Tinubu and even Tinubu's driver have?

@topic

I rather feel sorry for a young man who because of the undue pressure of being labelled a failure goes into trafficking than feel sorry for a randy granpa who should have known better. Fortunately or not, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

I will be so surprised if this trip is not the 200th trip he's making alongside his colleagues and MAYBE his so called ex BOSSES!

Let's tell ourselves the truth for once!

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Found On Sunny Ade's Guitarist of 30 Years At Murtala Muhammad Airport by sundaybam(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
The man really phuch up! Old man like this why can't he add some jazz to it so that computer will not discorver it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.