Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Sickness Is Not An Act Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sickness Is Not An Act Of God (7785 Views)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Sickness: Not An Act Of God! ยท Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sickness Is Not An Act Of God by gbrookes02: 3:38am On Feb 10, 2013
Composer:

ALL Supernatural god(s) are a 100% human concept!

IF you are a genuine jebus believer then employ e.g. John 14:12-14, 15:7 and appeal to it to provide (what it promised ANY genuine believer that asked that it unequivocally would) with the unambiguous proofs I require that only an Omnipotent, Almighty Supernatural god that created me(apparently?) and thereby is the only one that knows what it would take to unambiguously convince me!

I've waited over 50 years already for your entire predecessors to achieve this & alas no sign of anything except their BS, so I can wait a while longer for yours to manifest itself further, LOL!

Let me know i) When you appealed for this to happen? ii) When it gave you a time frame of how long it needs to achieve this?

From my vast experience, I shan't hold my breath!

"ALL Supernatural god(s) are a 100% human concept!"

Where is your proof for that statement?

"I've waited over 50 years already for your entire predecessors to achieve this & alas no sign of anything except their BS, so I can wait a while longer for yours to manifest itself further, LOL!"

So that proof that God don't exist? Well, if you don't give me a sign that you exist that mean you don't exist, you're just a figment of my imagination. You ever thought that God might not be interested in giving you a sign?

"IF you are a genuine jebus believer then employ e.g. John 14:12-14, 15:7 and appeal to it to provide (what it promised ANY genuine believer that asked that it unequivocally would) with the unambiguous proofs I require that only an Omnipotent, Almighty Supernatural god that created me(apparently?) and thereby is the only one that knows what it would take to unambiguously convince me!"

John 14:12-14 & 15:7 are to be understood in the context of if it being God's will then He will (not might) grant it, see 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and Matthew 6:10. The bible is meant by God and given to us by God to live by, to be saved from God's wrath, and our sins by, and to be interpreted in the proper way. The proper way of interpreting the bible to interpret each unit or passage of the bible in the context of the whole, because its the whole that gives the context from each passage or unit of the bible as it was written by one perfect logical mind, the mind of God only and alone. To interpret each passage or unit of the bible in isolation by and of itself (which is what you are doing) will lead to many misinterpretations of the bible (which you are doing, misinterpreting the bible).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Nigeria- In A New Dawn. / Atheists Need To Know How To Use Religion / 6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.