Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (22996 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by obonyunmi(f): 9:30pm On May 25, 2007
give him obo and more obo daily - he'll forget.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 25, 2007
can we know the content of the text message?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by lotanna(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2007
dont deceive us ok, all na lie. you are actually cheating on the guy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by haywhy(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2007
I wanted to send to my old friend but ended up sending it to,
Why do girls cheat & beg?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by felia(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
haywhy:

I wanted to send to my old friend but ended up sending it to,
Why do girls cheat & beg?

well does dis applied to girls only? becos boys sucks and cheat as well. so what differences does your post make, no sense at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by seechris(m): 1:51am On Jul 07, 2007
something is not right here,this dosent just happen ,i dont think you are bein entirely truthful here,tell us the truth and we will be able to give you the best advice. wink where you thinking about the other guy wink wink wink dont worry it was a mistake abi.Keep o begging your boyfriend no one likes to stay heartbroken for long,sooner or later he will swing,your way or the other way,
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by MP007(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2007
First of all, shit happens, i dont see the big deal, guys send me lady sexually explicit messages and ladies send me the same, we look at it and laugh abt it, u should trust each other, shit happens
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by oluhak: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2007
My dear girl, u should be labelled ''asewo'' . Why on earth must u do a thing like that? Pls keep on peading with ur Hubby to 4ive u or read th whole ''psalm '' on him.

If he forgives u, pls don't repeat such attitude again.

Olu-hak
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by zubbiedan(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2007
eeya, try and approach him when he is in a good mood and sort thing out with him.just keep trying
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by QDog(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2007
Hey, Take That, ever heard the saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."?  Sounds to me that you've weaved one hell of a tangled web.  You got exactly what you deserve.  I just hope ur man--oops!  I mean ex-man--realizes that u are nothing but a cheat.  You said that u were hoping that the guy u sent the message to was going to flow with it so u could see how far it would go.  The question here is, just how far were YOU going to take it?  Seems to me that you were going to take it pretty far, if not all the way.  You're not sorry for what u did, ur sorry that u got caught.  Women such as yourself are the very reason that men such as myself--GOOD  MEN--find it hard to trust women.  I just hope that ur man, ex-man, sticks to his guns and moves on with his life.  By the way, Take That, u still haven't come clean and divulged what was in the text mexxage.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Ralvy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
Were u cheating
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Sonye(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ poster

Please can u complet the story? what was written in the text?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by angelchi(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2007
girl u did nt tell us d kind of msg u sent, all d same no rush d guy am sure he must be really hurt.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Mandora(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2007
Dis sounds too much of a coincidence 2 b true. Really how cld u possibly have drafted a "compromising" text 2 a friend and end up sending it 2 a guy of whom ur guy already suspects u of? 4 goodness sake u can only accidentally send a text 2 a number u frequently text. So d question is dis, why r u keeping such close contact wit a guy dat ur guy is suspicious of 2 d point dat u can accidentally send him a text message.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by gilgee(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2007
Pikin! Tell us the truth of the matter abegii.
So many experienced profs are in d house to help you. smiley Your solution lies here waiting for you to say the right words wey go bring am out. lipsrsealed
Waiting for your hidden truth tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by femionasan(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2007
Una still dey wait for reply after 1 year? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by acmilan4li(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2007
WELL THE TEXT MESSAGE ISN'T BAD THOE BUT I THINK IF YOU NEED ADVICE EMAIL ME SO WE CAN TALK BETTER: SIDDON005@YAHOO.COM
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Prince22(m): 1:44am On Jul 22, 2007
Takethat, be careful, i am a man, ur explaination has contradicted itself 'intend sending to old friend and sent to one ur guy has been suspecting'

A man like me, such explaination worsing the case.

How truthful is this?

God will see u through according to ur honesty.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 23, 2007
@twinstaiye
datz no gud way to live yur lyf o.tellin u d truth.if yu live yur life lyk dat,no relationship wud work.watz d sneak to do thingy about?mehn,dat lame.u nid to trust ur partner.it is d bedrock of a relationship.witout it,den am sori.nuttin can work.remember NOT EVERYONE CHEATS!!!maybe only u.

@poster
tell us the real truth(if yu are actually sayin a lie),so we knw how best we can advice yu.itz hapund to me before.i sent a mssg to ma boi instead of ma friend.ma boi laffd about it.he was lyk am obsessed.anywayz,urs is different man.jst be patient.si if it workz out.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by sillyboy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ takethat.

I strongly believe that you are cheating on your man. Well, it's your life and you've got to lead it the way you like. I really don't believe that crap of a story you got there. For your man to take the issue that serious, it simply means that he's got a good reason to suspect you. Perhaps he's caught you before.

Well, just pray he comes around, and if he doesn't, life goes on. Could you please tell us the context of the message please? This will throw more light on the issue.

Am sorry if am accusing wrongly. I just have to say it the way I feel.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by tulk2mi: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2008
Some story, though incredulous and 2 good to be true, i beleive u. Thats sometimes d case.

My inference
There's no activity in ur relationship with this guy, dats the reason for d suspicion and u looking elsewhere to harmlessly pep it up. Maybe u lik exchanging nasty sms. best advice do it with ur boo. Doing things 2 gether cements d bridges of relationship. its like u dont have anything in common cos if u pple share similar interest u will really get 2 busy 4 this kind of mistake.

Solution: If u cannot erase the doubt just know dat the relationship is doomed. My girl try but if e no work
send anoda nasty sms by mistake to , u sabi now grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by OhJayzy: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
Q-Dog:

Hey, Take That, ever heard the saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."? Sounds to me that you've weaved one hell of a tangled web. You got exactly what you deserve. I just hope your man--oops! I mean ex-man--realizes that u are nothing but a cheat. You said that u were hoping that the guy u sent the message to was going to flow with it so u could see how far it would go. The question here is, just how far were YOU going to take it? Seems to me that you were going to take it pretty far, if not all the way. You're not sorry for what u did, your sorry that u got caught. Women such as yourself are the very reason that men such as myself--GOOD MEN--find it hard to trust women. I just hope that your man, ex-man, sticks to his guns and moves on with his life. By the way, Take That, u still haven't come clean and divulged what was in the text mexxage.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."? Er, is that Shakespeare?? cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by ssRhino: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
How could you mistakenly send a message meant for another friend to a guy that your man has always suspect you with, haba, that dont add up, it is either what your man has been thinking is true, or you just playing your man and a playa got played, so apologize, but be real with yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Eliza704: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2008
Well u can do what men do and blame him for looking in ur phone in the first place. Other than that what can i say? Ur on ur own, u did this too urself. Theres no way i would send any man a nasty message if i have a man already. What kind of old friend is this? Something is fishy here.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2008
If youre in a relationship, I honestly dont see why you had to send a "suspected" guy, a nasty SMS. And of course most of us naija guys have
a degree of curiousity, he checked ur fone and saw,
Well sha, if ur story is true, just try gaining back his trust.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by frank316(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2008
You can't eat your cake and have it.

if i were your boyfriend i will make you suspect me of cheating with another girl and send nasty SMS to her. then tell you all the nonsense you told him as your excuse.

i wonder what you would have done if you were in his shoes. will you believe him? be sincere

do you the psychologist SIGMUND FREUD? he talked a lot about slip of tongue and Little mistakes like this, that is if you are telling the truth. according to him, the mistake implies that you have been thinking of him somewhere in your mind, or you are really cheating on your boyfriend as he suspects.

be honest with yourself and all will b well with you.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Tamedu: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2008
You can't bambooze us on Nairaland. You mean a text message meant for your friends will be an issue with your man? Is the content of the text the issue or just who you sent it to? And you made no mistake sending credit to the man from your phone. You need to face public hearing b4 you say the truth.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by chinda3: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2008
@poster

was it a slip of finger that made u send the text to some other person
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Orisha(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2008
Say the truth and let the devil be ashame, Forgive your self first and accept full responsibility,may my guy will forgive you later. There is no true love any way.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by iykedee: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2008
You need a lawyer to pull this trick off!!(convincing him you ain't screwing someone else)
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by PERO79(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2008
Jst keep on apologizing and believing he is going to have a change of mind if
he still loves u,but the truth remains that u'r not honest to him,because
if u were,there will be no room 4 nasty text to a friend not to talk of the one
he has been suspecting u with'
HOW NASTY IS THE TEXT?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by tammyswits(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2008
Try this, Put yourself in his shoes!is the story that believable? Guess not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.