Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,151 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe In Marrying Young? (12541 Views)

10 Surprising Benefits Of Marrying Young / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes, if young means from 18 to 25. But i dont like young girls marrying before 18. That one is child molestation.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by mhozzis(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Advocate sam: Age is nothing but ordinary number. I married at age 21 and I ve never regretted my action till today. Always happy. But honestly there are many factors dat must be considered b4 marriage in which I think age is the last factor. Factors like ur "financial status, emotion stability, academic (formal or non formal) achievement, " etc are very important b4 thinking of marriage. So age is baseless cos if are even 35 without all these, then u are not good to go.

*let me go and meet my dearest*
I second dis. some men are above 40 and they have no idea wat marriage is. I don be live in age cus it doesn't determine ur level of maturity.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
_
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=21pt]Early Marriage is the best. Cos of it's many Advantages
Advantages of Marrying Early
You will be faithful.
You will have someone you will truly love.
You will be protected from All STD's (hiv/Aids. )
I hope to get married @ 24 (early) or 27 (late)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gambrosia: I used to. . .till I discovered MARRIAGE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUT-DATED in 2013!
Welcome to the new world! cheesy
Old o. . .Young o!
I just wish I was born an American. . .I NOR GO MARRY LAI LAI! grin
Not to an AFRICAN. . .MY AGNOSTIC GOD FORBID NEXT TIME!

Na manage we just dey manage to see who go fOrst quench caRREH life insurance LOTTO! cheesy

Are you Mrs. Chima

I am shocked culturally.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
The Federal Ministry Of Hindu Affairs warns that marriage is likely to cause gayism. Say no to gays. Ban heterosexual marriage today!
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
it is advisable for a woman in this part of the world to marry early for obvious reasons IMO health, but that cannot be said about men, the society will not just allow the man be, the man must first of all "hammer".be that as it may, my overall perception on this matter is that i feel it is more sweeter to marry at a younger age
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
ifyalways: Must everyone marry?

Marry @ 20 divorce @ 40 or marry @ 40 divorce @ 60, love is when and where you find it.

But you are married. You for no marry now.

As you reject proposal 2 times, you for continue so we learn from you to stay single.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
No matter what a young man who is below 25 gives me as a reason why he should marry i wont suport it let him be @ least 25 and the lady @ least 22. Marriage is not for boys and girls but for men and women take note. This age factor should not be undermined
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
okpara ugo: Yes, if young means from 18 to 25. But i dont like young girls marrying before 18. That one is child molestation/child abuse.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kaxmytex: Loading...

Loading... FIREWOOD ontop Kaxmytex head
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by emmabest2000(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
married young or married old is not reason for successful marriage ,
the main secret behind any successful marriage is goodluck and God's grace . and not about age .
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
My folks want me to marry by 25/26. Didnt really buy the idea till my dad sat me down nd talked to me...stating reasons i find true nd reasonable. They say i can choose whom so ever i please so long she understands nd speaks my language nd i dnt have to spend a dime on the wedding. All i have to do is just choose the lady nd show up on the d day... i get a little bit nervous whenever i think of this, trying to take my time tho.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by bjcole(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Getting married early is not a bad idea,. there r lots of criteria u must meet & once u can fullfill them, u r gud to go. Lookin @ d trends dis day, 4 me, i still think there shd be some certain age limits for marriage, so that one can cope wit those emotional stress in marriage. I choosed not 2 marry a girl of 20, when i was 28 b'cos of some immaturity in her, She just wanted 2 experiment with everything around her & i was obviously not ready 4 that. So i think 4 a guy 4rn 28 & ladies 4rm 25.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shōryū-Ken:
Lol, una no go kill me with laugh... grin

hold ursef be4 u mess and destroy dis (fo)rum.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shōryū-Ken:
Lol, una no go kill me with laugh... grin

hold ursef be4 u mess and destroy dis (fo) rum.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Uzzie: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
afm4ever: Getting married early is good for me i will

and u don 42 o...lol...just kidding
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Clemzy16(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
SimonAndal: NO!!! I don't even believe in marriage, so the age, or lack thereof, shouldn't even come into question. SAY NO TO MARRIAGE! SAVE YOUR DAUGHTERS' VIRGINITY!!

this message is brought to you by the federal ministry of islamic affairs.
_
The Federal Ministry Of Hindu Affairs warns that marriage is likely to cause gayism. Say no to gays. Ban heterosexual marriage today!
Who opened the zoo?!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sunnycliff: No matter what a young man who is below 25 gives me as a reason why he should marry i wont suport it let him be @ least 25 and the lady @ least 22. Marriage is not for boys and girls but for men and women take note. This age factor should not be undermined

For ur mind...

I will support them even if they are both 20yrs old and the genuine love is there.

I believe in love at first sight...hehehe.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uzzie:

and u don 42 o...lol...just kidding

Am making a shout out to all the old people in the house supporting early marriage.

Make una no dey form 18 yrs. Your age shows in your write-up. You said the truth... GBAM!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by seedord247(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2013
When there's money.. You can marry @ any give age...

But when you are broke... Kindly join the local strumpet daily customer. tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by neksummi(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2013
Marrying young is good provided you can handle it.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by donphilopus: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2013
I know-of a woman whose age difference mathematically is (eighteen) from her elder daugther and she lost her first son the marriage was 44years when she los+ her hosband der was no case of disorce b4 her hosband death althogh he married 7wifes b4 his death i'm in support of early marriage because of d state of Hocus-pocus,Razzle-dazzle and
Razzmatazz
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Clemzy16: Who opened the zoo?!
i wonder o! OP started it all , all these characters need to be chained and repriatrated back to their base "THE Maddison square ZOO" were they can display thier most treasured talents unhindered!
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Marry when you find the "one".Marriage doesn't guarantee you anything,not even the most sought after"children".Marry because you found that special person whose heart is in sync with yours and thAt you are ready to be with only that person 4 the rest of your life.It is great when you find love young.I did it young and am glad I did.Each time I look my self in the mirror,I can hardly believe that the kids yelling mummy in the background actually came from me.Do you know the feeling when you walk into a bank ,looking like a regular cool 20sumtin years old with your kids tagging along and " mummying"you all over?Chai!!!!the look of dissappointment in the eyes of the young men,Oh!! the envious eyes of the ladies when you ve got kids and your abs are still tight.

Don't get me started on the benefits of marrying a young man,that will require a thread of its own .Abeg,if u must marry,try do am eArlyooo,with the one that makes your heart dance Alingo!!!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2013
smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by seedord247(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2013
byvan: Marry when you find the "one".Marriage doesn't guarantee you anything,not even the most sought after"children".Marry because you find that special person whose heart is in sync with yours and thAt you are ready to be with only that person 4 the rest of your life.It is great when you find love young.I did it young and am glad I did.Each time I look my self in the mirror,I can hardly believe that the kids yelling mummy in the background actually came from me.Do you know the feeling when you walk into a bank ,looking like a regular cool 20sumtin years old with your kids tagging along and " mummying"you all over?Chai!!!!the look of dissappointment in the eyes of the young men,Oh!! the envious eyes of the ladies when you ve got kids and your abs are still tight.

Don't get me started on the benefits of marrying a young man,that will require a thread of its own .Abeg,if u must marry,try do am eArlyooo,with the one that makes your heart dance Alingo!!!
\

Are you married? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Curiouscity(m): 1:31am On Jan 08, 2013
I used to dream of early marriage(25-27) till I woke up in southern Nigeria(SS/SE) where they expect me to build house, buy car before marrying. The girl will accept me if and only if I have a fat account, work in bank or oil coy, have the latest start of the art car/house, open a separate account for her unaccountable expenditures. During the marriage ceremony I must buy things for all my siblings, uncles, aunties and cousins, else they would not follow me. My in-law to-be must become rich over-night if I must marry their daughter courtesy of my pocket. Finally, I must do the ceremony to beat the last person that did his. Cook and entertain the whole town or village and sometimes give them take away.

So, I quickly killed that dream. In fact I am going back to sleep, maybe I can dream another one grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2013
cool
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks,I have seen it.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by braine(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2013
nomsochris: My folks want me to marry by 25/26. Didnt really buy the idea till my dad sat me down nd talked to me...stating reasons i find true nd reasonable. They say i can choose whom so ever i please so long she understands nd speaks my language nd i dnt have to spend a dime on the wedding. All i have to do is just choose the lady nd show up on the d day... i get a little bit nervous whenever i think of this, trying to take my time tho.

You're lucky bro.. Oya go and look for a wife ASAP!
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by tomakint: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2013
I have never believed in it and never will especially for the guys! Marriage is meant to be a lifetime journey that requires two determined partners who are ready for the good and the bad sides of it, hence, adequate plans are needed which cannot be bought by money but can only be purchased by willing spirits cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? / A Woman Sex Escapades With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.