Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (10759 Views)

Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. / FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by reechest: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Emzybrown:

why not engage somebody in a constructive arguement rather than talk like a mad man,for info i didnt support the action of the honourable first lady...
if u wanna be a constructor,u beta go visit SETRACCO or JULIUS BERGER...u dont write silly commentz here and let me waste my time readin it and tink u can get away wit it....go dig ur grave in a construction site...
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
reechest: if u wanna be a constructor,u beta go visit SETRACCO or JULIUS BERGER...u dont write silly commentz here and let me waste my time readin it and tink u can get away wit it....go dig ur grave in a construction site...

i can never insult you, meanwhile public insult especialy on an annoymous cyberspace is considered childish and meant for unmatured mind.i recommend your type for mental evaluation at a nearby psychiatric clinic.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by zikclassiq(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
DivideUs:

Yes its aboki that is disgracin Nigeria. Hmmm
it happens. I have heard n seen adverts, infos, etc purportedly 4rm 'the Office of the First Lady'. I mean patience o! Even turai had that too. So its nt a new thing.
I think its time this becomes CONSTITUTIONALY endorsed or "offenders" are JAILED. (e dey hapn?)
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by johngreggk: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
stagger: Easy case to win in court on a legal technicality. There is nowhere in the Nigerian constitution where the First Lady sacks a councillor. That woman had better cross over to Kaduna state and ask Mrs Yakowa whether she had an inkling that she would be First Lady on a Saturday, and wake up on Sunday an ex-First Lady.

Of course, she can cross over to Kano and ask Hajia Maryam Abacha how far. The house where her husband died is still under guard here in ABJ.

People never learn.
You 've just said it all.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by informatix: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
DivideUs:

Yes its aboki that is disgracin Nigeria. Hmmm
Abeg shut up if you didnt know Nigeria keep quite where were you when Oluremi Tinubu was sacking Commisioners via Proxy. Did we have any Governor wife that won a Political office in the north. Do you know the Story of Senator Grace Folashade bent from adamawa? Abeg keep quite.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by reechest: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Emzybrown:

i can never insult you, meanwhile public insult especialy on an annoymous cyberspace is considered childish and meant for unmatured mind.i recommend your type for mental evaluation at a nearby psychiatric clinic.
i know u've been recently discharged from there...its high time u went there for check up..u might need it
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by ifedun2: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
E gba mi!Na she dem vote into office?These people will never learn.Shioor!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by ismhab(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
reechest: dont start wot u cant finish.....E be like say ur brain dey shake cos u cudnt have tot of such a useless idea from an average brain....where r u from sef?
i am from ENUGU.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by jude33084(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What do you expect from Vagabonds In Power ? From turai to patience to Fatima,I don't blame them,I blame the Nigeria political system that placed authority on never-do-well.

I just wonder Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† power she has to terminate a local govt worker or is she the LG chairman?
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by oluchi557(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
What a man can do,a woman can do better come put jara.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Arosa(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
The funny thing about some Nigerians is that they don't even know when they have done wrong or committed a crime. In this Gov's wife mind she is on point.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by CohenJane: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sattie: Is there anything like Office of the First Lady in the Nigerian Constitution? Aboki won't stop disgracing Nigeria. All these LAMAS should be packed together & be given a name (Country). They need to live afar from us. Am fed up with them. Lol.

In as much as I hate that nonsense, I mean at the boldened, but I can't but just continue to laugh. you are too funny
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Symphony007: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
"office of the first lady" is that even recognised by the constitution. Hmmm..overzealous first ladies really need to be dealt with. They should stick to charity works and developmental projects . They elected your husband not you.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by chessguru1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Discordia: If nigerians had sense to think well they will not just sit and be pouring insults on the web while this kind of things happen.
Its only 2 insult GEJ online..come out in mass and do something...4 where. Spineless nation.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by sunkoye: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Embarrassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Wallie(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
This will be a great case to test the constitutionality of the Office of the First Lady! I think she needs one of those activist lawyers to take her case all the way to the Supreme Court, if necessary. This case can settle all the issues related to every single First Lady in Nigeria.

The issue is:

Is the Office of the First Lady recognized in the constitution, and if recognized, what are the limitations of the power wielded by said office?
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Akiika: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
That's what you get when you allow stack illiterates to rig themselves to power without you standing up for your right.
But seriously, are Nigerians really this s.tupid? all these regional, tribal and religious internet war....is this really the crux of the matter?
Naija is in serious trouble ooo! everybody don kolo finish!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Metallurgist: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sattie: Is there anything like Office of the First Lady in the Nigerian Constitution? Aboki won't stop disgracing Nigeria. All these LAMAS should be packed together & be given a name (Country). They need to live afar from us. Am fed up with them. Lol.
from which village did u emerge? Aboki past u level a million times, its ur illitracy dat knows no boundry that making us all ashame, u dont even know first ladies hav office, kan Akuya
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by GOZILLA(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
mu2sa2: "Office of the first lady" - from which constitution did they get "first lady" and "office" for "her excellency". This grand scam is one of the incongruities in nigeria responsible for the country's underdevelopment. The official who wrote the letter did a good job, anyway, by naming/shaming the devil instead of using the usual faceless phrase " I am directed to inform that your services are no longer required...".
u be real civil servant!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Classicalman(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tomorrow now, Governor girlfriend go order for sack of LGA Chairman.
grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);

1 Like

Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by gerald09(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
REALLY! Can she do that? Didn't kn the presidents wife could let go of a govt official talk less of a governors wife. So I say again

REALLY! Can she do that?
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by johnsonaigbokie(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
See me see tori o!Gov's wife ke?na wa o for Naija
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Mowire: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2013
I can't stop laughing. Imagine!
It's like saying wife of 1st bank MD (e.g) orders sack of a manager (or any other staff, for that matter) of the bank. Very laughable.
MADNESS!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by KnowAll(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=16pt]The Bottom-line is most of those LG Officials in many states were hand-picked by either d Governor, his wife and his cronies. In d absence of any of these officials getting d post through d ballot box(that is as an elected official), such officials hand-picked can be summarily fired by their principal as d case will be. cool

The principal in this case might be d Governor, his Wife or any of the numerous cronies and that would even include girl-friends and concubines of the Governor. So when someone offers u a job without an official letter spelling out your duties, know that job is a work-in-progress, that can be withdrawn, cancelled or discontinued at d wimp and avarice of the benefactor. cool
[/size]
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by dapsonlou(m): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2013
since when is the governors wife the 1st lady, last i check Good luck's wife is the 1st lady
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by KnowAll(m): 1:35am On Jan 08, 2013
since when is the governors wife the 1st lady, last i check Good luck's wife is the 1st lady

1st lady of d state. Na wah oh, na everything person suppose explain to somepeople? undecided
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by gudguycom: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
SHE IS AN ILLITERATE.WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SUCH A WOMAN? NONSENSE!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by ypzilanti: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2013
what are human rights lawyers doing in Nigeria? Simply sue the government for millions and specify that it should come from the private purse of the first lady.
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2013
KnowAll: [size=16pt]The Bottom-line is most of those LG Officials in many states were hand-picked by either d Governor, his wife and his cronies. In d absence of any of these officials getting d post through d ballot box(that is as an elected official), such officials hand-picked can be summarily fired by their principal as d case will be. cool

The principal in this case might be d Governor, his Wife or any of the numerous cronies and that would even include girl-friends and concubines of the Governor. So when someone offers u a job without an official letter spelling out your duties, know that job is a work-in-progress, that can be withdrawn, cancelled or discontinued at d wimp and avarice of the benefactor. cool
[/size]

you are the only reasonable man with a reasonable comment,yu must be a politician i guess!
Re: Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff by tonyzaks: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Makzylopez: she really needs to be called to order.

what actually transpired was there is this initiative by the state government to grand loan of 30k, upon receipt of the amount, the recipient had to part with 5k (as a gift to the wife of the LG chairman).
the affected woman rose and offered that such is unorthodox and the wife of the chairman gave her a dirty slap and the woman in return gave the hell of a beat. the following the letter was sent to her.
nigeria! which way foward?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: It Is Time For Fuel Subsidy To "Rest In Peace" / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.