Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

He Gave Her 3 Million Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Her 3 Million Naira (2391 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Alleinad(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2013
hello nairalanders, its been a while.... Actually, this shouldnt be in this thread but i hope you guys help me out anyway. A friend of mine has a boyfriend who got tired of her constant demands for money and handed her a cheque of three million naira to start something. That's awesome, right? Yea but now she has no idea what to start with the money (3 million naira). Please are there any suggestions on anything profitable she could start with that money in nigeria??
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by 190theclown: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2013
She should buy a car grin grin
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Smuthx(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2013
not to sound like a downer but what if the cheque bounces? she can open a fixed deposit account with a bank. Some has good interest rates.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Andrew3(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Baba ijebu is very lucratrive, tell her to try her luck.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by chronique(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2013
If she's serious,let her send me a PM & I'll develop different biz plans for her dat would cost her less than the total amount she was given,but could earn her thrice dat amount in less than six months. There's money in showbiz,entertainment n media. She'd pay me my consultancy fee o. My business plans n ideas aint for free.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by 2sexy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
funny, she only knows how to ask for money but dont know what to do with it.

This is effect of being a parasite with no self-development of any kind. Na only how to ask for money una sabi and how to chop am.

SMDH!

5 Likes

Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Alleinad(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
A car is a liabilty, besides she already has one...
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Alleinad(f): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
the cheque is genuine... Baba ijebu, seriously? (sarcasm).... Common guys, please give me something to work with naaaa...
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by malaria(f): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
No be only 3m, he bought WTC 4 her.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
She could open a beauty,health nd body fitness center where u ladies can have a gym, skin treatment nd spa, massage ...and all those treatments nd services u women re crazy about nd pay heavily 4 em ...etc..what re her hobbies? There re a million things she could do with that nd earn well 4rm it...go to buisness thread there re brilliant ideas there.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by vizion: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Alleinad: hello nairalanders, its been a while.... Actually, this shouldnt be in this thread but i hope you guys help me out anyway. A friend of mine has a boyfriend who got tired of her constant demands for money and handed her a cheque of three million naira to start something. That's awesome, right? Yea but now she has no idea what to start with the money (3 million naira). Please are there any suggestions on anything profitable she could start with that money in nigeria??

hey poster, what is your friend currently doing, can't she expand what she is doing at the moment.

if she can't, let her choose any business of her liking, and go understudy a guru in that field for sometime, while investing the money in fixed deposit. when she has learned sufficiently, she can invest her own money.

the possibility of her losing the money to bad business is very high, if she does not have previous experience.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Alleinad: hello nairalanders, its been a while.... Actually, this shouldnt be in this thread but i hope you guys help me out anyway. A friend of mine has a boyfriend who got tired of her constant demands for money and handed her a cheque of three million naira to start something. That's awesome, right? Yea but now she has no idea what to start with the money (3 million naira). Please are there any suggestions on anything profitable she could start with that money in nigeria??

Filming is a lucrative business with which she can venture into. I just completed the production of another nollywood film and she could partner with me as an investor with a good rate of interest. For more enquiries, call- 08162655771
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by UjSizzle(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
::Andrew:::
Baba ijebu is very lucratrive, tell her to try her luck.
hahahahahaha i swear baba ijebu make sense die grin

OP u should take this to business section too, am sure u'll get some pretty good ideas there..
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by mrkels(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
190-the-clown:
No wonder you are 'the clown' cheesy

@OP, thats a lot of money, some people have done great things with far less that amount. Truth is i cant tell you what she should do, she knows the environment she lives in, she should study it and after doing a proper research, she would come up with an idea.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Princeparix(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Women wuld always be women
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Let her give it away to charity God will reward her double. grin grin angry
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Smuthx: not to sound like a downer but what if the cheque bounces? she can open a fixed deposit account with a bank. Some has good interest rates.

Wat?!! Thats a waste...
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Alleinad: A car is a liabilty, besides she already has one...

Then, lets have a deal. A pure business that involves lawyer(s)

I'll work with the money i.e The N3M, and then pay her the sum of N100,000 per month for 3years... starting from the month we sign an MoU (The same month I get the money).

N.B Its slightly negotiable.

Pass the message across to her and get back to me, ma'am. cool

It's very possible she gets married to the man even before the 3rd year... Meanwhile, think of what you can do with 100K every month without stress or labour.. hmmn...Think about it.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by mrkels(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^This means you ll be indebted forever...
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
mrkels: ^^This means you ll be indebted forever...

3years... just 3years
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Check if the cheque doesn't bounce first! grin
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: funny, she only knows how to ask for money but dont know what to do with it.

This is effect of being a parasite with no self-development of any kind. Na only how to ask for money una sabi and how to chop am.

SMDH!
dat is why it's not good 2 date goldiggers.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by mrkels(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Acidosis:

3years... just 3years

And after that? You cant just pay her off naw, at that rate , it will take 30 months to pay her back the 3Million. Dont you think she would want to see her money grow? if she puts it in a fixed deposit i bet it may yield more than what you are offering her. In the end if shes smart and have a very good lawyer, and just incase you happen to make billions from the initial investment, you would have to give her some shares in the new enterprise to compesate her. thats being indebted for life bro cheesy
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2013
mrkels:

And after that? You cant just pay her off naw, at that rate , it will take 30 months to pay her back the 3Million. Dont you think she would want to see her money grow? if she puts it in a fixed deposit i bet it may yield more than what you are offering her. In the end if shes smart and have a very good lawyer, and just incase you happen to make billions from the initial investment, you would have to give her some shares in the new enterprise to compesate her. thats being indebted for life bro cheesy

Not really bro, we have 12months in a year, not 10..
@ the end of my repayment, she would have received about 3.6million naira. Also, do not forget that 'repayment' would commence immediately after I get the money unlike a fixed deposit acct.

My offer is negotiable though.
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by Emoticon: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2013
THE BOOK OF EMOTICON: chapter 1 verse 1 says...

"She that knowet how to asket money should also knowet how to spendet it before askin"
Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by adaxxy: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Tell her to buy a plot of land and start building period because as the money take comes it goes.

(1) (Reply)

"We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta - See More At: Http: / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / 20 Things You Should Never Say When Someone Says 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.