Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? (2374 Views)

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
If your partner(husband/wife) needs an organ transplant(kidney or liver)can you willingly donate yours out of love??

Sincere answers please
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Partner or Lover, Oh yes I can.

The liver can grow back, no problem. But the kidney though, it has to be on my terms and agreement. cool
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Depending on what you mean by partner,if u mean my wife sure yes I will,I can even take a bullet for any lady that attains that status
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by ogaofficer(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do you mean my wife or my gf?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by hatux: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Partner? Wife or Girlfriend?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Tattooboy: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
it depends
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
ogaofficer:
Do you mean my wife or my gf?
wife
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
hatux:
Partner? Wife or Girlfriend?
wife
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by hatux: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
faithugo64:
gf/wife
Don't understand please... I meant 'do you mean a girlfriend or a wife?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
if na gf, you dey joke. i no even do for my wife cos if i die in d process, she go remarry. i can only do it for my mama
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2014
hatux:
Don't understand please... I meant 'do you mean a girlfriend or a wife?
wife
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Rexnegro(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2014
edozie04:
Depending on what you mean by partner,if u mean my wife sure yes I will,I can even take a bullet for any lady that attains that status
If I hear bro...if u see bullet hmmm not all dis powder bullets o wey ur village hunters dey use o...as in snipper kinda bullet..even u too go say oya my wife come take ur tin by ursef...loool
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Rexnegro:

If I hear bro...if u see bullet hmmm not all dis powder bullets o wey ur village hunters dey use o...as in snipper kinda bullet..even u too go say oya my wife come take ur tin by ursef...loool
Guy forget tat tin,anytin tat makes me marry a woman,that woman don near the status of my mother,snipper or no snipper I will surely take tat bullet for her
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by ZeeOlanrewaju(f): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2014
i smell front pagewink
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2014
If its my wife that truly loves me, i will.

emmanuelsweb.com
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2014
edozie04:
Guy forget tat tin,anytin tat makes me marry a woman,that woman don near the status of my mother,snipper or no snipper I will surely take tat bullet for her
this your love strong o,anyways#points pump action at him#oya kneel down there,hands up,you are going to take 20 bullets in place of your wife,for us to be sure you really meant what you said,say your last prayer!
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by faithugo64(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2014
edozie04:
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by destante(f): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Nobody prays for such situations but when it comes, yes I would, especially if the marriage has lasted many years.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2014
faithugo64:
this your love strong o,anyways#points pump action at him#oya kneel down there,hands up,you are going to take 20 bullets in place of your wife,for us to be sure you really meant what you said,say your last prayer!
lols,just 20bullets?I even thought na bomb u want to throw
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by aristocrazzy: 6:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Donating organs out of love is one of the greatest to show it . Nobody preached against it in bible. Several lives have been saved in the process. If I no fit give to my broda/sister then e min sey I don give b4.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2014
destante:
Nobody prays for such situations but when it comes, yes I would, especially if the marriage has lasted many years.
SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Cholls(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2014
My sister i swear i need to be In Love to do that not Out Of Love wink
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Yustash001(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2014
I can....even i can catch a greenade for her.....
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2014
faithugo64:
sweetie,i need ur support and vote today by 10am
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Wife. Yes! Why Not After God, who else are you living for?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by jnrbayano(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2014
One of the marriage vows read thus;

"I will love you, for better and for worse and in sickness and in health I will always love you"

It's no brainer.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley

kelvingraphics where are thou
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2014
faithugo64:
If your partner(husband/wife) needs an organ transplant(kidney or liver)can you willingly donate yours out of love??

Sincere answers please
Why not. I can do it for anybody sef. My family and close friends.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by femmy2010(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Yes and as long as the 2nd one I would be left with is in great shape.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
For now I kant say,let it appen first
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by ERCROSS(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
Yustash001:
I can....even i can catch a greenade for her.....

It depends in the size of d GREENADE cha..

I jst hope its not a big one... undecided
Re: Can You Do This For Your Partner Out Of Love?? by Yustash001(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2014
ERCROSS:

It depends in the size of d GREENADE cha..

I jst hope its not a big one... undecided
what if it's a big one?...lolz...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Guys Can Lie Sha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.