Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her (2388 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatens To Dump Me Unless.... / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Seun Why You Know One Marry,come Marry My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Babaneh(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Dear LIB readers I have a girlfriend I have been dating for a year now. She said she love me and she wanna stay with me. We've had several issues in the past but we are still together. The problem now is that she is carrying my baby. I need the baby. But I am not ready for marriage now. I told her I will take care of her and my child because I don't want an abortion. I love her and I want to marry her. But not yet ready now. And she is now threatening me to abort the baby unless I come marry her now. What should I do?

source:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/dear-lib-readers-my-gf-is-threatening.html

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Princecalm(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
"You need the baby".
"You are not ready for marriage"
those are two different things.
Right now you are in a mess.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2015
make her understand vry well dat u nt ready & after given birth,make sure u marry her ooo...
but guy u never ready,why una no protect una selves
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by buygala(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2015
op

Don't marry her if you really dont want to.... Just provide for her and the baby adequately. ... after all, our celebrities have shown us how 'trendy' being a baby papa is embarassed

If she wants to abort the baby, let her go ahead..... it's her womb that might get damaged in the process, not ur balls. ... also God's judgement will be on her for stubbornly terminating another human's life.... And God will punish you too for putting her in such a situation

But please don't get blackmailed into marrying her....before one of you ends up killing the other
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Kennywills7(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
She won't abort it
except she is heartless
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Go and marry her joor. Didn't U say that you loved her, so u want her to carry the stigma of pregnancy out of wedlock alone, knowing fully well the consequences of that in our Nigerian society.
Or better still, u could invite her to come over and start leaving with you, till u are ready to legalize it. At least, that will reduce the shame and disgrace on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by adanduka: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Better marry her. When you were having sex didn't you know one of the results is a baby? You want some benefits of marriage - sex and children, but you don't want the responsibility

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by englishmart(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
sue her fvcking assss, if she fvking does that Fvcking act of abortion
BTW.,
the baby is hers too. If she aborts it, she's aborted her baby..
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by mcdokwe(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
D greatest mistake anyone can make is aborting a baby. If u truly love each other, find a way to make her understand the risk it portends for both of you. She could lose her life and you become a culprit. Besides you don't sound convincing enough if you expect me to believe the chat as a proof. This is something very serious you both need to sit and discuss and not a lousy whatsapp chat.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by jsunex(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Op, wat do u expect d parent to say wen she give birth and u d hubby not ready to marry her... Think abt wat she will b Goin tru then, I don't blame her, jus marry her and kip d baby else..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Enegod(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Babaneh:
Dear LIB readers I have a girlfriend I have been dating for a year now. She said she love me and she wanna stay with me. We've had several issues in the past but we are still together. The problem now is that she is carrying my baby. I need the baby. But I am not ready for marriage now. I told her I will take care of her and my child because I don't want an abortion. I love her and I want to marry her. But not yet ready now. And she is now threatening me to abort the baby unless I come marry her now. What should I do?

source:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/dear-lib-readers-my-gf-is-threatening.html
Also threaten not to marry her if she aborts the baby... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by buccal(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Bro.if you marry that girl ehn.she will shorten your life span.her wife material is not enough to sew a boxer. Which kinda threat is that na. She's bluffing,I'm sure she won't abort it
Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
op

Don't marry her if you really dont want to.... Just provide for her and the baby adequately. ... after all, our celebrities have shown us how 'trendy' being a baby papa is embarassed

If she wants to abort the baby, let her go ahead..... it's her womb that might get damaged in the process, not ur balls. ... also God's judgement will be on her for stubbornly terminating another human's life.... And God will punish you too for putting her in such a situation

But please don't get blackmailed into marrying her....before one of you ends up killing the other

Easy for you to say because you're a man, but, would you still say the same if the lady was your sister? Would you and your family be able to go through the shame of having a child born out of wedlock?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatens To Abort Our Baby Unless I Come Marry her by buygala(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
miraclewonder:

Easy for you to say because you're a man, but, would you still say the same if the lady was your sister? Would you and your family be able to go through the shame of having a child born out of wedlock?

Fortunately for me, I am an only child. .. so I don't know what you are talking about....

so I am not a position to answer your question grin

(1) (Reply)

15 ways Prostitute operate / What Is The Worst Thing About Being Your Gender? / Ladies Can U Let Ur Guy Rock Dis Hairstyle? ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.