Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help With My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Laptop (950 Views)

Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Laptop by Dicta18: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
I tried putting on my laptop(Hp),it kept on telling me Disk error,replace and press any key when ready. I accidentally hit a button and it booted but d battery went down again.I have charged it and tried putting it on and is still showing non-system disk or disk error.please someone shld help me out!
Re: Help With My Laptop by adetwin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
want I can say is tht ur laptop needs to be reloaded bt 1stly U nid to back up Ur files .... For good lasting solution Contact ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Mobile:07082998588,08133018196
Re: Help With My Laptop by deji2009(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Dicta18: I tried putting on my laptop(Hp),it kept on telling me Disk error,replace and press any key when ready. I accidentally hit a button and it booted but d battery went down again.I have charged it and tried putting it on and is still showing non-system disk or disk error.please someone shld help me out!

restart keep pressing f10 go to diagnostics and run hard drive test
Re: Help With My Laptop by 3RNEST(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Or betterstill Change the "Hard Disk" it's very cheap u can find some at alaba market!!

1 Like

Re: Help With My Laptop by Dicta18: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
I took it to an engineer today,he said that I need to change d hard disk,he offered one of 40G for 5k.Am thinking that 40G is small.
Re: Help With My Laptop by 3RNEST(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dicta18: I took it to an engineer today,he said that I need to change d hard disk,he offered one of 40G for 5k.Am thinking that 40G is small.
5k is how much in USD? bcuz i bought used hard disk 80GB for 25$ USD here in Liberia! dude go for 320GB,dat will do...
Re: Help With My Laptop by mortee: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2013
I am having challenges with my HP Mini laptop. When I try to start it, the light on the Capslock key blinks twice and that's all. The lappie makes some kind of noise like there is a small fan inside it. The light on the power button remains on too.
Please, what can be wrong and what can I do?
Re: Help With My Laptop by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
mortee: I am having challenges with my HP Mini laptop. When I try to start it, the light on the Capslock key blinks twice and that's all. The lappie makes some kind of noise like there is a small fan inside it. The light on the power button remains on too.
Please, what can be wrong and what can I do?

many things..here's a link to other discussed. Don't wanna be trolling on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here

but i guess the RAm is the problem, try removing the ram and exchanging slots if this dose not work then VGA i guess.
Re: Help With My Laptop by 3RNEST(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
mdsocks:

many things..here's a link to other discussed. Don't wanna be trolling on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here

but i guess the RAm is the problem, try removing the ram and exchanging slots if this dose not work then VGA i guess.
MDSOCKS, shocked dude can u still remember me? Ztyleup back then in 2007/2008 section! u man from Liberia! cool

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About Microsoft Access 2007 / How To Track Down Your Missing Or Stolen Laptop / Please Help Me Out I Lost All The Folders On My System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.