Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. (7082 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Why Do We Suffer From The Sins Of Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
F00028: Manmustwac, Jesoul,
thanks for your time .
you sound matured and intelligent..are u a muslim?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bidam: you sound matured and intelligent..are u a muslim?
yes
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:
yes
i was a muslim until i had an encounter with Jesus...i know muslims that told me about their experiences when they saw Jesus...arguments won't take us anywhere...what u really need is just one encounter..dats all..do u believe in the supernatural?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bidam: i was a muslim until i had an encounter with Jesus...i know muslims that told me about their experiences when they saw Jesus...arguments won't take us anywhere...what u really need is just one encounter..dats all..do u believe in the supernatural?
how did you know it was Jesus, the son of Mary you encountered.
its important because your salvation hinges upon it, Bidam.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
F00028:
how did you know it was Jesus, the son of Mary you encountered.
its important because your salvation hinges upon it, Bidam.
no no..the Son Of God..it was an unmistakable encounter sir! He told me all i ever did.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
by onetrack: 8:00pm

Sweetnecta:

Surah Rome. Surah Maun. read both. Quran says Rome will defeat Persia in their second battle. Quran says AbuLahab will never become muslim. Both happend. Hadith; Muslim will be large but their faith level will be low like the foam on the surface of the ocean, driven by waves. The enemies will call on each other/one another against it. Today christians supports jews, support hindus and nations make alliances against muslims and rise against us.

my faith is solid in what God revealed and specifically, i hold firmly to the last revelation, clearing out the misconceptions that were before its revelation. and in 60 years from now, you will see what you will see. God is always in charge. Just dont die in this ignorance of arrogance.

Two major criticisms of the 'prediction' of Persia's defeat in a battle:

1) given that this battle took place while Muhammad was still alive and before the Quran was written down, we have no idea if he didn't actually 'predict' the outcome after he already knew about it.
i think you need a hardhat of a thinking cap. Surah Rum is recited the moment it was revealed, the same exact way it is recited, today. further, it was at least 6 years before the beginning of the war, which its battles, at the end spelled doom of Persia and Rome was victorious. you should at least research it on Google before you are typing this.

2) the Persian and the Roman Empires had been battling for CENTURIES, going back and forth, winning one battle, losing another. Predicting victory by one side or the other in a battle would be like predicting a coin toss--50/50 chance of getting it right. Not very impressive.
your case sir is pitiful. the only time Muhammad [sa] got involved he got it right and persia was doomed. the getting it right was not the matter here. it is the waterloo of the persian that is the litmus. did they fight rome, again? the answer is no. some day the romans will be palestinians an the persian will be the zionists.

Concerning the conversion of Abulahab: again, 50/50 chance of getting it right: does he convert or not?
every time Muhammad [sa] weighted in on anything, he is on the winning side, exactly as he says it will turn out. Is there a greater average or a better proof of being a prophet as he said he is or a prophet that has a better record on matter? look. abulahab had 10 years to prove Muhammad wrong. all he had to do was to say he was a muslim for a moment and declares that he left islam after that. this he did not do because God has blocked his heart an kept it in kufr, just like pharaoh of the time of Moses. if a person says i will never do something and i wish to prove him a liar, i will just do it and step away from it, right away. a friend wanted to prove that drinking is bad, he dipped his tongue into a glass of wine and he immediately spitted it out say its yawcky. even that could have been enough, especially when everyone was saying to him that his nephew says he will die without ever entering Islam for 10 years before he died.

The rest of the predictions are just a matter of perception and timing--these are the kind of things that happen all the time anyway (lack of faith, shifting alliances, etc.) No big deal.
there is big deal if you think about it. 100% accuracy of prediction is a very big deal. Thats the sign that God is the Director of his statements. or do you know ordinary people with 100% accuracy and his statement is standing all tests of times?

Muhammad predicted that Constantinople would fall to the Muslims at the very end of the world, around the time of the Dajjal and Jesus' return. Constantinople fell to the Muslims in 1453 AD and the world still hasn't seen the end times. And the Dajjal and Jesus are nowhere to be seen....so that counts as a big fail.
When dajjal is here, constantinople will still be in the hand of Muslims. i hope you get it like that. Muhammad [sa] did not say that constantinople will fall only when dajjal is on earth. when dajjal arrives, constantinople will still be a muslim community.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
bidam is the second paul. what Jesus didnt tell his true disciples, he told these two.
i wonder if either of you is better than Judas Iscariot, a disciple of Jesus?

what did Jesus tell you, bidam?

@bidam: are you in the dc area in maryland?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by lacosanostra: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
SWEETNECTA seems u make ur argument with d quaran as ur basis of logic.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bidam: no no..the Son Of God..it was an unmistakable encounter sir! He told me all i ever did.

well if you believe in the supernatural then you must know there are other forces that can that do that.

what did he look alike?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by tjslow(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
God is one, we can't all worship in d same way. Christian or muslim, any is way forward. Fact
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by plappville(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetnecta: ^^^ see nigeria. adegboye is slapping everything. telling his sister to convert to disbelief [3 gods of father son and holy ghost].
see nigeria. i am a nigerian muslim. here you are talking. boko haraam is haraam.

woman, you no sey you should not be talking according to paul. abi you forget?

read my story of illustration of ojukwu. i now you be post nigerian civil war. heck. nigeria is still nigeria.

you can write the history of nigeria and dont mention ojukwu. if you do, we already agree that you have written a corrupted history.

you dont have to be an igbo or even a nigerian to pen the truth of the history of nigeria, to illustrate the history of africa. if you omit ojukwu's military record, we already know a gambian who writes about nigeria and mention the carrier of ojukwu including his campaign in america is a better read than yours.

hahahahahaha. woman. go get yourself a baguette. you deserve it. eat some jarlsberg cheese, too.

Adeboye is a human like Mohammed, they are not like Jesus who was sent by God direct from Heaven. Jesus did not sin, He did not use any kind of violence to deliver any one.
So Adeboye did not copy Christ in such manner. Boko Harams are just acting like thier prophet, convert them by force. This is a sick religion! embarassed
And mind you Paul did not prohibite women from defending thier faith. He was helped by women during his ministry, stop misinterpreting this.. grin

Let me show you some thing you might not have understanding of about the coming of Jesus Christ to earth.
The Koran has liad and decieved you people to disbelieve the true Gospel of Christ.

Genesis 3:14-15 Then the Lord God said to the serpent, 'Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild.
You will crawl on your belly, groveling in the dust as long as you live.
And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring.
He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel."

Notice the bolded: Satan will have a short-lived victory, striking the heel of the woman's offspring.
But come to think of it? why the womans Offspring?

Throughout history, who is the only man born of a woman, and not from a man and a woman? Jesus is.

Satan would strike the heel of this woman offspring. But the offspring wold strike a blow to Satan's head.
We all know that the only way to kill a serpent is to strike its head. So what does this mean?

Satan dealt a blow to Jesus on the cross, when Jesus' "feet and hands" were nailed.
But Jesus' delivered the crushing blow to Satan. On the cross, Jesus overcame Satan. He conquered death.
He paid for th sins of all human, offering all forgivenes and a way to come back into relationship with God.
The way it used to be before The snake puts seperation between man and God.

God has been clear about revealing himself to us so that we could be in relationship with him.
A relationship, not a réligion, is God's ultimate purpose in creating us.
IN the beginning, Adam and Eve had direct communication with God, and all of their needs weré met.

Satan came in the form of a serpent and tempted Adam and Eve. Unfortunately they chose to believe Satan and disobey God.
As a result, they fell out of relationship with God. This is why God said that a woman's child would be Satan's enemy in the above chapter.

The prophet Isaiah wrote about this offspring: Isaiah 53:2-3 "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering.

Could this be Mohammed Isaiah speaks about? of course No, evidently is JESUS
This is very plain!. He is talking about Jesus. And when was this penned? More than 600 years before Jesus Christ.
Isaiah continues...:

Isaiah 53:5-8 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us
peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed 6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

Right from the begining, God always said tht Jesus will come and he will die, as we read from Isaiah.
What would u think of God if, at the very last moment, he changed his mind? What if, after thousands of yrs promising Jesus,
God would change his mind and not ve Jesus die for us? God does not change his mind.

There is absolutely no use of Muhammed as Christ Has done it all. Muhammed missed it. This is where you Muslims err.
God never said Muhammed will replace Jesus in the Scripture. If it was to be, Jesus would say it, that a man will come after Him instead,
He promised His disciple the Holy Spirit, which they recieved very shortly after JESUS ressurected.
This promised was fulfilled many years Before Mohammed was born and till date the Holy Spirit is still conforting believers in Christ.
With the proof of the Holy spirit around us, it is obvious that no other mediator is needed.

God is a consistent God. He has never been interested in building a religion but a relatioship. Scriptures made plain!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by plappville(f): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
tjslow: God is one, we can't all worship in d same way. Christian or muslim, any is way forward. Fact

Yes God is one and there is only one root to this God. The bible does not teach many roots...!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 6:40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Don't be decieved by false religions.... smiley
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
plappville:

Yes God is one and there is only one root to this God. The bible does not teach many roots...!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 6:40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

All religions are false
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by tjslow(m): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Worship him and obey his commandment, muslim for arabians, christian for europeans and what for africa fools, that why u all believe in physics and chemistry
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by plappville(f): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2013
The prophet Isaiah many years before Christ writes: Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place of repose"--but they would not listen.

Jesus invites us:
Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

All of the struggles to try to do enough for God...Jesus offers us a new freedom.
We experience his love, and we ve a new motivation to please God. It is not out of fear, but out of joy in knowing him. Why should i accept in fear/byforce?

The Apostle Paul experienced this and was inspired to write:

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Every one who believe that Jesus is the son of God, the Messiah? The Christ will keep declaring Romans 8:38-39.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by plappville(f): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

All religions are false

I smell some turth in there...but you missed it!
There are many religions out there but only one "Christianity"

To be a Christian is to be the twin image of Christ. You have to imitate Him to the maximum.
Although, This is not an easy task as He was perfect and we are striving to perfection.
He was and is still perfect bro...
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by plappville(f): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2013
tjslow: Worship him and obey his commandment, muslim for arabians, christian for europeans and what for africa fools, that why u all believe in physics and chemistry

Now i know why your first post validates Jesus and Muhammed... grin Its not how we want it, But how God wants it, He is not a God of confusion.
He is persistant.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2013
by plappville(f): 12:01am

Sweetnecta: ^^^ see nigeria. adegboye is slapping everything. telling his sister to convert to disbelief [3 gods of father son and holy ghost].
see nigeria. i am a nigerian muslim. here you are talking. boko haraam is haraam.

woman, you no sey you should not be talking according to paul. abi you forget?

read my story of illustration of ojukwu. i now you be post nigerian civil war. heck. nigeria is still nigeria.

you can write the history of nigeria and dont mention ojukwu. if you do, we already agree that you have written a corrupted history.

you dont have to be an igbo or even a nigerian to pen the truth of the history of nigeria, to illustrate the history of africa. if you omit ojukwu's military record, we already know a gambian who writes about nigeria and mention the carrier of ojukwu including his campaign in america is a better read than yours.

hahahahahaha. woman. go get yourself a baguette. you deserve it. eat some jarlsberg cheese, too.

Adeboye is a human like Mohammed, they are not like Jesus who was sent by God direct from Heaven.
everyone has God as his/her Sender. I am a human because thats what God wants me to be.

Jesus did not sin, He did not use any kind of violence to deliver any one.
you racca. you adulterous generation. you snakes. is that getting to you? how about buy swords upn selling everything you own? i wonder if a person intends to live will sell his properties and purchase a weapon?

So Adeboye did not copy Christ in such manner. Boko Harams are just acting like thier prophet, convert them by force. This is a sick religion! embarassed
stay embarrassed. No one permits killing of innocent people in Islam. thats not like invade Jericho, kill the jebusites who didnt attack you.

And mind you Paul did not prohibite women from defending thier faith. He was helped by women during his ministry, stop misinterpreting this.. grin
i dont care about paul the liar and killer from the beginning. go back to paul.

Let me show you some thing you might not have understanding of about the coming of Jesus Christ to earth.
The Koran has liad and decieved you people to disbelieve the true Gospel of Christ.
which is the gospel of Jesus? i could easily laugh here. but i will not because the salt on the wound is enough.

Genesis 3:14-15 Then the Lord God said to the serpent, 'Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild.
You will crawl on your belly, groveling in the dust as long as you live.
And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring.
He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel."
and human keep sakes as pets. feeding and caring for it. snake is used to control rodents. well not all snakes bite or poisonous. not all humans kill snakes. see how terrible the bible missed the mark? i guess guess work no be good answer,

Notice the bolded: Satan will have a short-lived victory, striking the heel of the woman's offspring.
But come to think of it? why the womans Offspring? huh

Throughout history, who is the only man born of a woman, and not from a man and a woman? Jesus is.

Satan would strike the heel of this woman offspring.
your pastor need to go to "thinking school". There are babies born without fathers, today.

But the offspring wold strike a blow to Satan's head.
the same satan who the bible recorded to have said to Jesus the world was given to him? bold enough to tell Jesus to worship him, etc, etc? you believe in fairytale. satan is still alive. i guess the head of the evil one was not struck hard. anyways.

We all know that the only way to kill a serpent is to strike its head. So what does this mean?
have you ever seen any animal that will not get killed if you strike its head hard enough?

Satan dealt a blow to Jesus on the cross, when Jesus' "feet and hands" were nailed.
But Jesus' delivered the crushing blow to Satan. On the cross, Jesus overcame Satan. He conquered death.
ELijah did not die. who is greater? melchizdek did not die. who is greater?

He paid for th sins of all human, offering all forgivenes and a way to come back into relationship with God.
The way it used to be before The snake puts seperation between man and God.
did John son of Zacharia sinned? what was his sin or that of his father? and who was between God and melchizdek? is there a reason someone will die for Abraham the father of faith? what reason will Moses have anyone to die for him when God is talking to him, directly?

God has been clear about revealing himself to us so that we could be in relationship with him.
A relationship, not a réligion, is God's ultimate purpose in creating us.
IN the beginning, Adam and Eve had direct communication with God, and all of their needs weré met.
i communicate with God, directly and i have no need of Jesus for anything. I am doing fine. my needs are met by Allah.

Satan came in the form of a serpent and tempted Adam and Eve. Unfortunately they chose to believe Satan and disobey God.
As a result, they fell out of relationship with God. This is why God said that a woman's child would be Satan's enemy in the above chapter.
hogwash. God knew what will happen before He created Adam. He knew that satan, iblis will develop enmity towards our father. Allah knew that Adam and his wife will be sent out of paradise so that they can begin lives on earth, bearing children of successive generations, replacing one another, until the end of time, when Judgment Day will be set. God created man so that man can worship Him, thereby those who obeyed will receive mercy, overlooking their faults. and those who disobeyed, and the biggest of disobedience is not acknowledging God, Alone, will find their portion as God will will it.

The prophet Isaiah wrote about this offspring: Isaiah 53:2-3 "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering.
read the 2nd to the last verse of chapter 9. You will find out that Muhammad [sa] was sorrowful for man. wanting them to hasting to obedience to God.
128. Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad ) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad ) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.
theory of wishful thinking is different from reality that you can see.

Could this be Mohammed Isaiah speaks about? of course No, evidently is JESUS
This is very plain!. He is talking about Jesus. And when was this penned? More than 600 years before Jesus Christ.
Isaiah continues...:
read the above; chapter 9 verse 128 of the Quran. God puts His Words in the mouth of His Messenger [sa]. He did not speak of himself. who spoke of himself, plappville? read your bible to learn a thing or 2.

Isaiah 53:5-8 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us
peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed 6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. 8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
maybe for the jews. they need a human sacrifice since they are so stiff necked that animal blood is too weak for them. darn vampires. i dont care too much for evil.

Right from the begining, God always said tht Jesus will come and he will die, as we read from Isaiah.
What would u think of God if, at the very last moment, he changed his mind? What if, after thousands of yrs promising Jesus,
God would change his mind and not ve Jesus die for us? God does not change his mind.
only in the bible do you find this type of craze.

There is absolutely no use of Muhammed as Christ Has done it all. Muhammed missed it. This is where you Muslims err.
God never said Muhammed will replace Jesus in the Scripture. If it was to be, Jesus would say it, that a man will come after Him instead,
He promised His disciple the Holy Spirit, which they recieved very shortly after JESUS ressurected.
This promised was fulfilled many years Before Mohammed was born and till date the Holy Spirit is still conforting believers in Christ.
With the proof of the Holy spirit around us, it is obvious that no other mediator is needed.
and there we read that another comforter will come to guide to all things. what he will hear from God he will say in his guiding to all truth. is that like Jesus finished, everything?

God is a consistent God. He has never been interested in building a religion but a relatioship. Scriptures made plain!
Biblical God is consistent. in OT He is 1. in NT He is reported to be father, son and ghost.

by plappville(f): 12:09am

tjslow: God is one, we can't all worship in d same way. Christian or muslim, any is way forward. Fact

i say the disbelievers are confused. one says he is from animals. the other says 1 is 3.

by Logicboy03(m): 12:09am

plappville:

i can see the jews lost in spite of the christians saying that salvation is of the jews? we in islam say salvation is from God and it is based on God consciousness, in worship an obedience. you cant be arrogant.

All religions are false[/quote]since your contact with faith is through the 3 Gods people, i can see how all religions are false. but how do you get here and if you have any moral, how are you near to truth in morality? and plappville is preaching father and son and ghost similar to lord and taylor and the apprentice. who is truly the Boss? does the Boss behave like the the workhorse and the apprentice?

by tjslow: 12:23am
Worship him and obey his commandment, muslim for arabians, christian for europeans and what for africa fools, that why u all believe in physics and chemistry
i guess you dont know a single thing about Islam.

by plappville(f): 12:26am
The prophet Isaiah many years before Christ writes: Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest"; and, "This is the place of repose"--but they would not listen.

Jesus invites us:
Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

All of the struggles to try to do enough for God...Jesus offers us a new freedom.
We experience his love, and we ve a new motivation to please God. It is not out of fear, but out of joy in knowing him. Why should i accept in fear/byforce?

The Apostle Paul experienced this and was inspired to write:

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Every one who believe that Jesus is the son of God, the Messiah? The Christ will keep declaring Romans 8:38-39.
wishful thinking. What Jesus didnt say, Paul has explained it. everyone is hanging their fate on Jesus because Paul said so. you will be in a shock when you are rejected.

by plappville(f): 12:33am

Logicboy03:

All religions are false
a one line does not value as a reasonable contribution. plus you have no evidence, mr. empty suit.

I smell some turth in there...but you missed it!
There are many religions out there but only one "Christianity"

To be a Christian is to be the twin image of Christ. You have to imitate Him to the maximum.
Although, This is not an easy task as He was perfect and we are striving to perfection.
He was and is still perfect bro...
twin image of Jesus got married. you are truly a true image. i hope you are ready for your lashes from the jews? the romans will not participate in this one, twin of Jesus. how is the hubby since Jesus didnt have any?

by plappville(f): 12:38am
tjslow: Worship him and obey his commandment, muslim for arabians, christian for europeans and what for africa fools, that why u all believe in physics and chemistry
islam is not an arabic property. is for the world.

Now i know why your first post validates Jesus and Muhammed... grin Its not how we want it, But how God wants it, He is not a God of confusion.
He is persistant.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints,
did the author of corinthians forgot the wars in OT? liar. what are you doing with the tons and tons of confusions in the bible; to Moses God is 1. to Jesus God is and Jesus is one of them?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by lacosanostra: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2013
la cosa nostra: SWEETNECTA seems u make ur argument with d quaran as ur basis of logic.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2013
DEAR FOLLOW CHRISTAIN IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE SAVE YOUR BREATHE FOR SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE, ARGUMENT CAN AND WILL NEVER SAVE ANYBODY. THIS IS ALWAYS THE CASE ARGUMENT ONLY BEGAT ARGUMENT.

THIS IS BUTTRESSED WITH THE KIND OF RESPONSES WE ARE GETTING FROM SWEETNECTA.

IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN THE TRUTH TO A CARNAL MAN. "DON'T CAST YOUR PEARL BEFORE A SWINE IT WILL TRAMPLE IT AND TURN ON YOU". PLS AM NOT CALLING YOU A SWINE.
THIS AS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE WITH THE KIND OF RESPONSES WITH THE MUSLIM ON THIS FORUM

IF YOU TRULY LOVE THEM LET US PRAY THAT THEY HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE TRUTH - JESUS, JUST LIKE MANY OF THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS WHO HAVE TODAY TURNED CHRISTAINS.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetnecta: bidam is the second paul. what Jesus didnt tell his true disciples, he told these two.

lol..dere is nothing like second paul..why do u despise paul so much..alfa sweetnecta? My encounter was with His word..it wasn't physical..am a full born and bred naija guy o..dc ke?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
F00028:

well if you believe in the supernatural then you must know there are other forces that can that do that.

what did he look alike?
yeah..just like mohammed got revelations in a cave..mine was a revelation from the scriptures..Jesus is the Light of the world and the Hope of creation thats wat He told me..i will put u in my prayers..wish i could get to know u..pls wats ur real name?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
by la cosa nostra: 6:52am

la cosa nostra: SWEETNECTA seems u make ur argument with d quaran as ur basis of logic.
discussing with christians, when i use the bible, it is to tell them that it takes 2 opposing positions and good heart cant rely on it. God is not a man that He would lie. Yet, the man Jesus they claim for him that he is God. Jesus then turn around and tell people not to call people fools. But he immediately called people fools.

Quran affirms only truth that Bible may have. The complete truth is what you have in the Quran. God says in Surah Ahzab that He is not shy and He tells the truth, always. Thats God, unlike God that cant make up His mind what He wants to be, man and or God and speaking the truth plainly.

by manmacho: 8:58am
DEAR FOLLOW CHRISTAIN IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE SAVE YOUR BREATHE FOR SOMETHING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE, ARGUMENT CAN AND WILL NEVER SAVE ANYBODY. THIS IS ALWAYS THE CASE ARGUMENT ONLY BEGAT ARGUMENT.

THIS IS BUTTRESSED WITH THE KIND OF RESPONSES WE ARE GETTING FROM SWEETNECTA.

IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN THE TRUTH TO A CARNAL MAN. "DON'T CAST YOUR PEARL BEFORE A SWINE IT WILL TRAMPLE IT AND TURN ON YOU". PLS AM NOT CALLING YOU A SWINE.
THIS AS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE WITH THE KIND OF RESPONSES WITH THE MUSLIM ON THIS FORUM
call me anything you want. all i know from your christian attitude is none of you is non-carnal. each you men and women chase after skirts and trousers. no nigerian man hasn't seen a woman he wouldn't want to sample. I am one and what stops me is Islam. so go back to your paul, the man passing his opinion up as revelation. whats revealed to him that Jesus never told the jews? is God Almighty Who sent Jesus now decided to send a supplementary in the Bible by choosing someone who is not a disciple to go against the disciples, the people carrying Jesus message? Ridiculous that a liar to and killer of people of faith became leader.

IF YOU TRULY LOVE THEM LET US PRAY THAT THEY HAVE AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE TRUTH - JESUS, JUST LIKE MANY OF THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS WHO HAVE TODAY TURNED CHRISTAINS.
Alhamdulillah. Allah is making muslims out of christians through my efforts and that of others. Show me what is special about Jesus, over any prophet [Adam who God created first, Enoch who didnt die on earth, Noah whose prayer wiped off all sinners of his time, Abraham the father of faith, Moses who God spoke to directly and destroyed pharaoh in his hands, David who God loves enough and command others in nature to join him when he is praising God, Solomon the wisest and the wealthiest, John the sinless]? Let me tell you about Muhammad [sa] the leader of prophets and most beloved to God. God completed and affirm the way of religious pattern that man must adopt to receive guidance. Its Islam. A complete religion guiding from birth to death. I am a muslim and when anything to me and say he is Jesus, i will tell me to read Ayatul Kursi. Then tell him to make prostration to God. if he does, i will with hi make prostration to God. this man writing you manmacho will not worship nothing but God The Creator.

by Bidam(m): 12:56pm

Sweetnecta: bidam is the second paul. what Jesus didnt tell his true disciples, he told these two.

lol..dere is nothing like second paul..why do u despise paul so much..alfa sweetnecta? My encounter was with His word..it wasn't physical..am a full born and bred naija guy o..dc ke?
there is more than 1 comforter the reason the last one is the another comforter. paul changed the message of Jesus. i am waiting for Jesus because he will make prostration with me to God.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetnecta: discussing with christians, when i use the bible, it is to tell them that it takes 2 opposing positions and good heart cant rely on it. God is not a man that He would lie. Yet, the man Jesus they claim for him that he is God. Jesus then turn around and tell people not to call people fools. But he immediately called people fools.

Quran affirms only truth that Bible may have. The complete truth is what you have in the Quran. God says in Surah Ahzab that He is not shy and He tells the truth, always. Thats God, unlike God that cant make up His mind what He wants to be, man and or God and speaking the truth plainly.

call me anything you want. all i know from your christian attitude is none of you is non-carnal. each you men and women chase after skirts and trousers. no nigerian man hasn't seen a woman he wouldn't want to sample. I am one and what stops me is Islam. so go back to your paul, the man passing his opinion up as revelation. whats revealed to him that Jesus never told the jews? is God Almighty Who sent Jesus now decided to send a supplementary in the Bible by choosing someone who is not a disciple to go against the disciples, the people carrying Jesus message? Ridiculous that a liar to and killer of people of faith became leader.

Alhamdulillah. Allah is making muslims out of christians through my efforts and that of others. Show me what is special about Jesus, over any prophet [Adam who God created first, Enoch who didnt die on earth, Noah whose prayer wiped off all sinners of his time, Abraham the father of faith, Moses who God spoke to directly and destroyed pharaoh in his hands, David who God loves enough and command others in nature to join him when he is praising God, Solomon the wisest and the wealthiest, John the sinless]? Let me tell you about Muhammad [sa] the leader of prophets and most beloved to God. God completed and affirm the way of religious pattern that man must adopt to receive guidance. Its Islam. A complete religion guiding from birth to death. I am a muslim and when anything to me and say he is Jesus, i will tell me to read Ayatul Kursi. Then tell him to make prostration to God. if he does, i will with hi make prostration to God. this man writing you manmacho will not worship nothing but God The Creator.

there is more than 1 comforter the reason the last one is the another comforter. paul changed the message of Jesus. i am waiting for Jesus because he will make prostration with me to God.
it is not only paul that had the revelation...all d apostle who were with Jesus during His death, burial and ressurection bore witness of this truth..muhammed is not the comforter..The Holy Spirit is the Comforter.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
you are being deliberate vague and I believe my questions were straight forward. :-/

Bidam: yeah..just like mohammed got revelations in a cave..mine was a revelation from the scriptures..

well, I can believe the prophet, Muhammad (pbuh), because he has something to show for it.
his revelations are perfectly preserved, and have stood the test of time (1400yrs), internally consistent, historically accurate, and even 21st century knowledge has still not disproven.

what have you got?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetnecta: discussing with christians, when i use the bible, it is to tell them that it takes 2 opposing positions and good heart cant rely on it. God is not a man that He would lie. Yet, the man Jesus they claim for him that he is God. Jesus then turn around and tell people not to call people fools. But he immediately called people fools.

Dear SWeetnecta, one thing that makes you stand out is the passion you have for what you believe.

but note you can be passionately wrong.

saul before he turned to paul had thesame passion, he beleived christain were herectic considering his background. but he called Jesus Lord the first time when he encountered him on his way to damascus.

what you must no is that every thing about christaininty is sprirtual that is why i said for a man that wants proof (Carnal) for the truth you will seek forever

the just shall live by faith christainity is not science it is revelation

if you dare, sincerely ask God to show you the truth, you we be amazed what you we see.

the more you try to argue with the truth the stronger He becomes - Jesus is the Truth Seek him today.

from what i see from all your postulations, i see a man who want to be sure he is the right way by calling others beleive a lie.

i tell you if lie is what you want to see that is what you will get

JESUS LOVES YOU MOST DARELY ACCEPT HIM TODAY THIS IS FAITH MADE AN EXPERIENCE
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sweetnecta: @logicboy03: you have your work cut out for you with the bold.

the floor is yours. please provide direct evidence that Jesus is not a muslim. provide the name of his religion. we already know that Jesus is from the children of Israel. ethnicity is different from religion.

Both of them were Creationists. wink

The first Adam and the Last Adam, did you realise that there is no middleman (Mo) in between?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
F00028: you are being deliberate vague and I believe my questions were straight forward. :-/

well, I can believe the prophet, Muhammad (pbuh), because he has something to show for it.
his revelations are perfectly preserved, and have stood the test of time (1400yrs), internally consistent, historically accurate, and even 21st century knowledge has still not disproven.

what have you got?
yeah..dats the problem..u believe wat u ave been told so as to keep the status quo..but i tell u the truth..once u receive the Holy Spirit..u will begin to question the authenticity of ur quran.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
by manmacho: 3:07pm

[b]Dear SWeetnecta, one thing that makes you stand out is the passion you have for what you believe.

but note you can be passionately wrong.[/b
and i could be passionately correct. this side of the coin, you deceitfully ignore. I do not worship man. anyone that is beat up is not for me. my God cant need support from anyone, child of anyone. I am free of creatures.

saul before he turned to paul had thesame passion, he beleived christain were herectic considering his background. but he called Jesus Lord the first time when he encountered him on his way to damascus.
Alhamdulillah, my passion is not based on disbelief. I sweetnecta is a muslim, a believer from when i was merely a soul, in the spiritual state. saul was a disbeliever in Jesus. when he finally enter his fold as paul, he changed everything Jesus stood for in relationship to God and mode of worship of God. changing the method and relationship are not exactly following Jesus.

what you must no is that every thing about christaininty is sprirtual that is why i said for a man that wants proof (Carnal) for the truth you will seek forever
what is spiritual about story of a prophet, when commandments of God is ignored? carnal to you is my refusal to take a man as God, when enough evidence is from the lips of the man himself that he is not God. I will die in my carnal and God will raise me up as a man who refused to take mortal, a prophet and a ghost as God. Amin.

the just shall live by faith christainity is not science it is revelation[quote]revelation is from God. show from your Bible how much is from God. use the jewish part that rejects your christianity and give me the percentage of the bible that is from God. or didnt Jesus get revelation from God, even so the very word as part of foundation of his prayer? Is Jesus the All Powerful or his Lord God Alah is?

[quote]if you dare, sincerely ask God to show you the truth, you we be amazed what you we see.
at my age, truth is what i live by, even when i am making mistake. i worship God, without forgetting Him. American are turning away from christianity and entering islam and you want me to reverse it and enter disbelief? are you serious?

the more you try to argue with the truth the stronger He becomes - Jesus is the Truth Seek him today.
the same God that Jesus worshiped, i worship now. I am alive and my time to worship is now.

from what i see from all your postulations, i see a man who want to be sure he is the right way by calling others beleive a lie.
live in your dreamland. I am on a mission. my mission is to spread Islam as long as i remain alive.

believe human as your God and before death, you will come to realize your error. Nairaland has given you tons of Islamic argument to let you know better. it is your arrogance that is now your enemy. and we have heard of those whose heart block them from the truth.

by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm

the floor is yours. please provide direct evidence that Jesus is not a muslim. provide the name of his religion. we already know that Jesus is from the children of Israel. ethnicity is different from religion.

[quote]Both of them were Creationists. wink

The first Adam and the Last Adam, did you realise that there is no middleman (Mo) in between?
here comes the comic. man has two fathers; Adam the original father of all, then Noah for man after the flood. Jesus is no Adam, you darn storyteller.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
please keep your comic strip to yourself. and your fake year away from my face.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Sweetnecta: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
by manmacho: 3:07pm

Dear SWeetnecta, one thing that makes you stand out is the passion you have for what you believe.

but note you can be passionately wrong.
and i could be passionately correct. this side of the coin, you deceitfully ignore. I do not worship man. anyone that is beat up is not for me. my God cant need support from anyone, child of anyone. I am free of creatures.

Alhamdulillah, my passion is not based on disbelief. I sweetnecta is a muslim, a believer from when i was merely a soul, in the spiritual state. saul was a disbeliever in Jesus. when he finally enter his fold as paul, he changed everything Jesus stood for in relationship to God and mode of worship of God. changing the method and relationship are not exactly following Jesus.

what is spiritual about story of a prophet, when commandments of God is ignored? carnal to you is my refusal to take a man as God, when enough evidence is from the lips of the man himself that he is not God. I will die in my carnal and God will raise me up as a man who refused to take mortal, a prophet and a ghost as God. Amin.

the just shall live by faith christainity is not science it is revelation[quote]revelation is from God. show from your Bible how much is from God. use the jewish part that rejects your christianity and give me the percentage of the bible that is from God. or didnt Jesus get revelation from God, even so the very word as part of foundation of his prayer? Is Jesus the All Powerful or his Lord God Alah is?

[quote]if you dare, sincerely ask God to show you the truth, you we be amazed what you we see.
at my age, truth is what i live by, even when i am making mistake. i worship God, without forgetting Him. American are turning away from christianity and entering islam and you want me to reverse it and enter disbelief? are you serious?

the same God that Jesus worshiped, i worship now. I am alive and my time to worship is now.

live in your dreamland. I am on a mission. my mission is to spread Islam as long as i remain alive.

believe human as your God and before death, you will come to realize your error. Nairaland has given you tons of Islamic argument to let you know better. it is your arrogance that is now your enemy. and we have heard of those whose heart block them from the truth.

by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm

[quote]Both of them were Creationists. wink

here comes the comic. man has two fathers; Adam the original father of all, then Noah for man after the flood. Jesus is no Adam, you darn storyteller.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
please keep your comic strip to yourself. and your fake year away from my face.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bidam: yeah..dats the problem..u believe wat u ave been told so as to keep the status quo..but i tell u the truth..once u receive the Holy Spirit..u will begin to question the authenticity of ur quran.

I believe God gave us brains for a reason. little wonder He, in the Quran, tells us to think, ponder, reflect, investigate, etc
...so am thinking, if your bible is indeed from Him why would it say e.g this world is flat and standing on pillars? is this not confusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Qu'ranites, Qu'ranists (hadith Rejecters) / OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.