Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? (477 Views)

Behold Your Presidential Contenders! (photo) / Who Is Your Presidential Candidate And Why? / 2007 Presidential Elections: Who Gets Your Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by kenzspunpy(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2013
I am bringing up this topic because of ground-swelling discussions and preparations for 2015 Presidential elections by the various interest parties. Even though the incumbent, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) has not declared any plan for 2015, it is a common knowledge that there are on- going underground moves towards his re-election. That the President knows about such moves or not is immaterial. In a similar vein, some Northern elements are already clamouring for return of power to the North at all costs, even though no one knows the candidates emerging from the North.

From my assessment, the President is likely going to seek re-election, regardless of widespread perceptions that he hasn't done much to deserve it. On the other side of this is the 'power must return' posture of some northern elites. While not sure of the would- be Presidential candidates, I have a feeling that the incumbent GEJ, alongside IBB, Atiku Abubakar, Buhari, who seems to be perennial aspirants, would vie. They may be joined by Northern governors like Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, Isa Yuguda, Ibrahim Shema among others. Beyond my speculation, party affliations and considering that other candidates might emerge, who would you consider worthy of being Nigerian President for 2015? A critical question has emerged in the past that is their an ideal personality to lead this country? I would prefer that we back up our choice of candidate with reasons. Cheers!
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Patience Jonathan gets my vote.
WHY?

-They will Rig-out Buhari......AGAIN

-Southern/Religious/Boko sentiments will Rig-out any Northerner.

-Fashola,Rochas,Ribadu etc...small fries,no national spread.

-Jonathan........Clueless,Corrupt......complains and suffer suffer continues.

-PJ.....Clueless,Corrupt but there will be free entertainment for fellow Nigerians,both widows and non widows.
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by kenzspunpy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kamanda: Patience Jonathan gets my vote.
WHY?

-They will Rig-out Buhari......AGAIN

-Southern/Religious/Boko sentiments will Rig-out any Northerner.

-Fashola,Rochas,Ribadu etc...small fries,no national spread.

-Jonathan........Clueless,Corrupt......complains and suffer suffer continues.

-PJ.....Clueless,Corrupt but there will be free entertainment for fellow Nigerians,both widows and non widows.

Hillarious....
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by OsunOriginal: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Buhari has my vote and that of my family in Lagos and Osun state...
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by BALLERON(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Its going to be same old formation, zoning trick , 2 terms tricks , ijaw must do 8years trick , etc
In 2015 GEJ is the closet to the presidential seat . Even if he ends up with no single achievement
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by iluvnaija: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
BUHARI! To put clueless and corrupt GEJ and his gang of thieves in jail for ruining this nation and wasting our Generation
Re: Who Gets Your Presidential Vote In 2015? by fkaz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
NUHU RIBADU 4 life
Wish to meet him

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen In Nigeria Fire On Muslim Worshippers, Kill Three / Don't Ignore This!!!! Don't Take It For Granted!!!! / OBJ Faults GEJ Handling Of Boko Haram Insurgence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.