Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,653 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I'm In A State Of Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A State Of Confusion (913 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In A State Of Confusion by YOMITEWIN(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls no insult guys, I just av to post dis issues cos I can't kip it to myself anymore. I dated a girll for past 6 years without having any intimacy with her cos she was a virgin, we loved each oda soo much dat pl kip wondering may be she's my sister. Fortunately for me I got a job in victoria island. I informed her abt it and she was happy but I told her I av to change my destination due to d distance,though she wasn't happy abt my change of environment but she has no choice than to agreed. I left, we kip communicating on phone chat on facebook for like 8 months I left her I couldn't go bak and check on her due to d nature of my work I only av sundays to rest. Then one day she called me dat one of her relative is getting married dat I should on saturday. So I agreed dat I will come. So on saturday I went there, she was very happy to see me she hug me and told me she miss me so much I told her I miss her too. Suddenly, a guy just came frm nowhere calling my girlfriend tina dat why would she hug me like dat. She told d guy dat am his former boyfriend, dat I should met his new boyfriend shina.I was shocked!!! I exchange greetings with him in order to avoid embarassment, she offered me a chair dat I should sit down. I told her am okay she said what would I like to eat? I told her am ok. She said she's coming, she went to attend to some of her friends. I called her on phone I told her am bt going, she said no problem later! I ask her won't u see me off she said she's busy. I told her no problem. I couldn't get myself have bin tinking abt all d whole scenario. On monday she called me to knw how am doing I told her am fine, she said she just want to hear frm me, she quit d call. Ever since den av not been reaching her. I did nt even boda to ask her why all is she doing all dis, though we kept talking on fone as friends as, so cos she do d calling alone. I don't cll her den one day she called me I should come and pay her visit dat she's missing me. I told her I will come, so I went there we talked talked and talked laugh play and from there we did pre-intimacy and I left her. I told her am sorry with what av done I don't mean to do it she said its ok!, when I got bak home I called her on fone, I told her dat is ittrue love she has for his boifriend she said yes! I told her I want to stop visiting her dat I don't want her to b cheating on his boifriend she was very annoyed wit me. Nl pls help me on dis oooo am confused ooooo
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Your command of the English language intrigues me...pardon my curiosity,what kinda job did u get in V.I??

1 Like

Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dating someone for 6 yrs is too long, imo. Was the r-ship leading anywhere ...to marriage? Maybe she wasn't sure what your intentions were. After 6 years of dating, you got a new job and moved. You did what you had to do, but that must've left her feeling confused and unsure about your r-ship. LDRs are also hard for some people to cope with, so that could've been another issue, causing her to seek someone closer. All that aside, she should've given you the courtesy of telling you she was moving on and had found someone else! You should move on too.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Your command of the English language intrigues me...pardon my curiosity,what kinda job did u get in V.I??
This got me laughing. Chai u wicked oh.

@op, nawa for u sha, u are what I define as a m.ugu.
She doesn't love you and you should move on.
There's plenty of fish and dis shouldn't be an issue abeg
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by NobiGod: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
It's simple op she's using you.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Pritheeann(f): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yield: Dating someone for 6 yrs is too long, imo. Was the r-ship leading anywhere ...to marriage? Maybe she wasn't sure what your intentions were. After 6 years of dating, you got a new job and moved. You did what you had to do, but that must've left her feeling confused and unsure about your r-ship. LDRs are also hard for some people to cope with, so that could've been another issue, causing her to seek someone closer. All that aside, she should've given you the courtesy of telling you she was moving on and had found someone else! You should move on too.
Gbam...seconded
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by UjSizzle(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol binger u no well oo grin.

OP u messed up big time. For 8 whole months u couldn't pick one Sunday to hangout with ur girlfriend? Seriously?? What's that talk about love and sacrifices again? And u left a girl u've dated for 6yrs and claim to love alone for that long...hmmm you try!
Anyway what's done is done..i don't know if she's trying to make you jealous with all this new boyfriend talk so you'll step up ur game or if she's really into him. Don't even know how you'll find out which one it is undecided...but if u eventually discover it's the latter you better stay far away from that girl and find yourself another girlfriend u won't end up neglecting too.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by EzePromoe: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Everybody just putting the blame on OP. If the babe truely loved him, she wouldn't have followed another man just like that, even if she had, she wouldn't be so bold to say to open her mouth to say, 'this is my old boyfriend, meet my new boyfriend'. What impetus angry Where I blame the OP is by still having time to chat with her and doing what he termed 'pre-intimacy'. What insolence angry How girl go do you that kind thing.
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by nicky4lif(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Just answer his question nd stop answering with question.
binger: Your command of the English language intrigues me...pardon my curiosity,what kinda job did u get in V.I??
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Exponental(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ur tenure is over! She told u point black dat u are her ex, what do u want again?
I av come 2 realise dat lov fades with distance. When d so called person is not there, it takes d love of God 2 keep u faithful. Move on boy...except u av interest in dat cake....eat n clean mouth then, move on!
Re: I'm In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
nicky4lif: Just answer his question nd stop answering with question.
Hmm...good guts

(1) (Reply)

Weird But Real (people Can't Be Too Careful) / Ladies Be Wise: A Must Read By Akpors! / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.