Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? (5159 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by aisha2016: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
[b]I am new here. Pls I need your sincere advice on this matter that has been troubling me. I met my boyfriend on badoo abt 6 months ago, we fell inlove after two week, ever since then we av bn together, he is calm, lovely, caring and gentle. I lost my job a month b4 we started dating and things was rough for me both financially and emotionally bc i just came out frm heart break trauma. I explained everything to him and he promised to help me as much as he can, he also promised to love me with all his heart. True to his word, he gave me half of my house rent, always provide food for me, transportation fees to my business almost every day, he can go to any length to make me happy. he has nver raise his voice or hand on me despite my character (I am hot tempered), he gave me password of all his account, he is a complete gentleman accept he is nt rich. And i love him too with all my heart.
One faithful day i have misunderstanding with him and i took his phone (Window phone) and smashed it on the floor, he just said baby why will you do that and he walked out, i ws touched and felt pity for him. Ever since then he has refused to get new phone or repair the old one, when ever i asked him why he said that is nt his priority now, and i have 2 internet enabling phone, i am only making use of one, but despite my love for him i still cant give him my extra phone, i have never done anything for him. WHAT SHOULD I DO? [/b][i]
[/i]
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by iamsoja(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
U know the answer to your question

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by pet4ril(f): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hehehhehebehe see jamb question
Babes, you know what, you just loose that guy... What rubbish hot temper is that that will make you smatch his phone for just 6mths of dating. ?
Be prepared for the worst in that rlship ans never expect any future with him because no man wants to marry his fellow man
As for giving him phone or not, e consign you angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by cokacoola(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Pheeews. Kids everywhere

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
And to think someone will believe this blah blah and blah !

8 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by DrTizzle: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
First of all, you sound like someone very disturbed and in-fact, the best thing to do for him is not to give him a phone, but admit yourself into a psychiatric mental facility, since you are hot tempered. Maybe after three months your head go clear and all that temper will fly out the window. It might sound silly, but you should definitely give it a try.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Cholls(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
My brothers please listen to me before you go with any woman

The first thing I want to say about EVIL women is that it is important to spot them early! And once spotted, it is important not to have any type of contact with them if you want to enjoy complete happiness in your love life.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
That guy is just too good for you angry

I pray he finds a better lady undecided

Don't give him phone , but your love. Then you won't have to ask such questions again smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Emac34: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
u dnt deserve that guy
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Ragner(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Emac34:
u dnt deserve that guy
Diddyydiva:

So, You're Saying she should break up with him because He's too Good for her?? Whatever happened to Working on Each others Blips to make a Close Perfect Relationship??
What's the chance she will meet Someone who Would Lover her Genuinely again??
What are the chances she won't meet a Woman beater next??

Don't understand you both atal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Story for the dogs undecided
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by fbtowner(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
U see your life for market now.

Oya go back to badoo and catch another client. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

So, You're Saying she should break up with him because He's too Good for her?? Whatever happened to Working on Each others Blips to make a Close Perfect Relationship??

you don't understand yourself either undecided

was that all you could sum up from our posts? undecided

its obvious the guy should be the one to break up with her because he is the only one in love. sad sad

Not only is the op unloving, hot tempered but selfish too. Will you stay in a relationship with a guy with such characters?

Sometimes its good to use the pin on ourselves to know how it hurts.

the truth must be said angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by fbtowner(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

Excuse me. She didn't deserve a lover.

All she deserve is a bouncer boyfriend
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Ragner(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you don't understand yourself either undecided

was that all you could sum up from our posts? undecided

its obvious the guy should be the one to break up with her because he is the only one in love. sad sad

Not only is the op unloving, hot tempered but selfish too. Will you stay in a relationship with a guy with such characters?

Sometimes its good to use the pin on ourselves to know how it hurts.

the truth must be said angry

He should be the one to but he won't because he Loves her and won't give up on there Love.

By the way, you're Advicing the Girl here and not the Guy and From what she'll See here she would Be Totally 'Convinced/Confused' and Go ahead to Break up with him with The Dumbest Lines I've ever heard 'You're Too good for me and you deserve better'

angry angry
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by RoyalBlak007: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Give him a head undecided
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Jblaiseboy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nollywood won't kill someone jare..btw nice story sha
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Ragner(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
fbtowner:

Excuse me. She didn't deserve a lover.

All she deserve is a bouncer boyfriend
undecided undecided Then they Spend the Rest of there Lives Fighting?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by nobilis: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
U have never done anything for him and yet he has been doing everything for you.
Clap for yourself.
You have just said it yourself.
And you had the guts to smash his phone.

Please why exactly do men still go into relationships with women nowadays?
Is it the joy of having a leech in your life or what?

I do not blame u much sha.
I blame the guy.

That is, if this story is not made up.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Emac34: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

U will get to understand me better when yua or fine urself in a similar situation
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Trapnews: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just when ladies are trying to redeem their image undecided

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by misspicy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
are these type of men still in existence? angry
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
My take, ur wicked...plain wicked undecided
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by UnknownT: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
You should be seeking advice how to change your way and not giving him phone. You may end up breaking the phone or insulting him when the 'hot temper' shows up
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

He should be the one to but he won't because he Loves her and won't give up on there Love.

By the way, you're Advicing the Girl here and not the Guy and From what she'll See here she would Be Totally 'Convinced/Confused' and Go ahead to Break up with him with The Dumbest Lines I've ever heard 'You're Too good for me and you deserve better'

angry angry
are you related with the op because you two have almost the same way of reasoning? undecided

I did not advice her but stated a fact angry . she is using the guy.

She has to know that you don't use other people to overcome emotional trauma. she doesn't love him

The funniest thing is she doesn't even know she is at fault. There is a difference between. 'I felt sorry ' and 'I pitied him '. like seriously

I pity the guy sad

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Ragner(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
are you related with the op because you two have almost the same way of reasoning? undecided

I did not advice her but stated a fact angry . she is using the guy.

She has to know that you don't use other people to overcome emotional trauma. she doesn't love him

The funniest thing is she doesn't even know she is at fault. There is a difference between. 'I felt sorry ' and 'I pitied him '. like seriously

I pity the guy sad

Did you miss the Part where she said she Also Loves Him with All her heart? undecided
Did you also Miss the Actual Reason She Opened The Thread? angry
She's Confused on how to Reciprocate her Love cos she's Probably Inexperienced or Worse, still Hurting from Previous Heartbreaks undecided

Bia Diddydiva No Vex me ooo angry
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think he reserves me instead of u.don't you think?
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Ragner(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
misspicy:
are these type of men still in existence? angry

Them still Plenty grin

And This Kind of Relationships Turn them to the Monsters you've been Meeting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ragner:

Did you miss the Part where she said she Also Loves Him with All her heart? undecided
Did you also Miss the Actual Reason She Opened The Thread? angry
She's Confused on how to Reciprocate her Love cos she's Probably Inexperienced or Worse, still Hurting from Previous Heartbreaks undecided

Bia Diddydiva No Vex me ooo angry
and if I do undecided

prolly you will hit your head on a wall to refresh your brain.

Bye jare undecided
Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by bravolyk(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
to slap you deaf just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by tafrica(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
The OP is simply using this innocent guy.

Imagine you smashed ur guy's fone on the ground, and all you could do is to feel pity for him and not sorry for your action.

Anyone defending this lady is as callous as she is.

The last line got me worried ".......but despite my love for him i still can't give him my extra phone, i have never done anything for him......"

The innocent guy deserves someone better.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? by naijaboiy: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please don't give him o! Before you also go and break that one and then you'll say "After all I gave you the phone you are using" undecided

Some guys are just sissies sha! These are things I can never tolerate in any relationship I'm in. angry

Nonsense! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Perfume Can You Recommend For A Guy? / Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake / The Cobra Effect - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.