Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? (4764 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
A friend, found out that his girl he has been dating for over 2years, stored his name on her phone as "ALERO DORCAS" to me that name sounds like that of a female,

meanwhile, my friends name is "John"

when he told me, i said nothing, But  what do you guys think of such? could it be she is playing games? I was just thinking of what i would have done, if i was my friend,

suggestions pls
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by adeboo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
It basically means that she has something to hide.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2008
. . . .good news.
the babes are getting sharp!. cheesy

@topic,yeah,it means the babes are beating the men to the game. grin
the man isnt worth a dime to the gal,hes just a spare tyre to the babe.
the babe get serious bobo for corner,thats the koko !
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
wetin u dey find reach ur babe phone?

anyways, if she save ur number with babe name, then there is something fishy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:45am On Feb 26, 2008
She probably has bizi-body parents. The likes of those that snoop thru thier children's messages.

But imagine if ALERO DORCAS sends her a message saying ' baby i just love the way you tocuh me, cant wait to see you; I will take you to  3RD and 4TH base

how will that be explainedgrin grin grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2008
She probably has bizi-body parents. The likes of those that snoop through their children's messages.

Or nosy sisters and brothers tooundecided
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster,

After two years together? undecided

It sounds a little fishy to me. embarassed
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Zandra1(f): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2008
@ poster, LMGAO cheesy cheesy. There's nothing I havent read on this 'dramaland' cheesy. Please check if there are more 'Alero Dorcases' on her phone.

Ask her y she stored your name as 'Alero Dorcas' LMGAO cheesy. Of all the female names in the world she stored your name as 'Alero Dorcas'. *Falling off my bed and rolling on the floor with laughter*. Dude, u better be joking.

P.S: Sorry to all the Alero Dorcases out there. I go berra cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:49am On Feb 26, 2008
Zandra1:

@ poster, LMGAO cheesy cheesy. There's nothing I havent read on this 'dramaland' cheesy. Please check if there are more 'Alero Dorcases' on her phone.

Ask her y she stored your name as 'Alero Dorcas' LMGAO cheesy. Of all the female names in the world she stored your name as 'Alero Dorcas'. *Falling off my bed and rolling on the floor with laughter*. Dude, u better be joking.

P.S: Sorry to all the Alero Dorcases out there. I go berra cheesy.

I hope you didn't hurt yourself grin grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by aerodott(m): 3:10am On Feb 26, 2008
thats why its a game, though it can b painful, but bro gotta be on top
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Zandra1(f): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2008
@ naja haje, my sister I didnt hurt myself. Too many comedians on nairaland and I enjoy a lot of it.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by chika98: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2008
Like duh! Chic is playing him
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by adekennis(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2008
OMG! nothing man no go hear on dis nairaland oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Alero Dorcas shocked shocked
Lmao grin grin grin
i pray i no go die one day with dis my lafta cry
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Easybaby(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2008
dat one don use his brain tongue tongue tongue

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2008
Thats a good one, am going to do it!!
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Lolabbey: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
na wah oo
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIES, 

THE MAIN GUY WHO'S NAME WAS STORED WITH "ALERO DORCAS", HAS BEEN ON THE THREAD  AND HAS SEEN EVERYONES VIEW, 

RIGHT NOW, HE WANTS IDEA OF WHAT HE SHOULD DO. SHOULD HE GO ASK THE GIRL WHY SHE STORED HIS NAME USING "ALERO DORCAS"?  OR JUST CUT OFF FROM THE RELATIONSHIP?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Rebellious(f): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
The most sensible thing is to listen to her reason why she saved it as that. If he doesn't like it, then he can step. But she'll most likely get mad that y'all went through her phone without obviously asking for her permission to do so. That was an invasion of her privacy, you know right?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by gilgee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2008
He should ask the girl. She might have a genuine reason for that.
Maybe she's got bad friends who go about snatching other people's boyfriend.
So ask him to thread calmly and apply diplomacy.

Na wetin I think be that
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

She probably has bizi-body parents. The likes of those that snoop through their children's messages.

But imagine if ALERO DORCAS sends her a message saying ' baby i just love the way you tocuh me, can't wait to see you; I will take you to  3RD and 4TH base

how will that be explainedgrin grin grin

I DONT THINK HER PARENTS ARE THE TYPE THAT WOULD COMPLAIN, TH GUY DO VISIT HER AT HOME AND HE KNOWS HER PARENTS WELL,

BESIDES, THEY ARE BOTH MATURED, THEY AINT KIDS
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
Rebellious:

The most sensible thing is to listen to her reason why she saved it as that. If he doesn't like it, then he can step. But she'll most likely get mad that y'all went through her phone without obviously asking for her permission to do so. That was an invasion of her privacy, you know right?

DONT U THINK SHE WILL DENY IT? I WANT TO BELIEVE SHE WILL, COS SHE WOUNT WANT TO LOOSE THE GUY, (OIL COMPANY BOBO grin)
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
gilgee:

He should ask the girl. She might have a genuine reason for that.
Maybe she's got bad friends who go about snatching other people's boyfriend.
So ask him to thread calmly and apply diplomacy.

Na wetin I think be that

BAD FRIENDS?

IS THAT NOT BEEN TOO OVER PROTECTIVE?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by choco4life(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
That's real crazy. . . . . . . . .how about storing her name with a male's
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
software:

I DONT THINK HER PARENTS ARE THE TYPE THAT WOULD COMPLAIN, TH GUY DO VISIT HER AT HOME AND HE KNOWS HER PARENTS WELL,

BESIDES, THEY ARE BOTH MATURED, THEY AINT KIDS

then the answer is simple. . . . . . grin grin grin. . . . . .  she's dating someone else whom she has to hide your guy from  grin grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

then the answer is simple. . . . . . grin grin grin. . . . . .  she's dating someone else whom she has to hide your guy from  grin grin

so what would u advice to do? how should it go abt it with his gf?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
hey guys,

SUPRISE SUPRISE,

My guy visited his girl today, and getting there, he was able to sniff thru her phone again, and he found someone's number stored as "SWEETHEART" at first, he was happy thinking the girl had corrected the mistake,

He typed his number on her Phone and BEHOLD it was still "ALERO DORCAS"

He later checked the name that was stored with "SWEETHEART" then he found out that it was a yankee number,

What do u guys feel? what should this guy do? cos wit lal indications, it is very clear that she has another MAN somewhere in yankee,

i await your responses
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TheSly: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name?

Well. . .i'd just delete ma number straight away with no questions asked
Not surprised though. . because i've seen a girl who used ""Alufa"" to store my friend's name.
And friend ain't mu'slim,he's name is logicc undecided

He typed his number on her Phone and BEHOLD it was still "ALERO DORCAS"

Despite futile attempts of your friend to get her to change the name. . . .
This Led me to believe that is either your friend is irrelevant to her or she has considered him to be a ''pure maga of the millennium'' cool
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name?

Well. . .i'd just delete ma number straight away with no questions asked
Not surprised though. . because i've seen a girl who used ""Alufa"" to store my friend's name.
And friend ain't mu'slim,he's name is logicc undecided

Despite futile attempts of your friend to get her to change the name. . . .
This Led me to believe that is either your friend is irrelevant to her or she has considered him to be a ''pure maga of the millennium'' cool

same thing i am thinking, maybe she just want to maga the guy and run away,
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TheSly: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2008
Tell ur friend to be wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Tell your friend to be wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
abi o undecided
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by software(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Tell your friend to be wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

But really, you guys need to see them both, you will honestly want to fall if Love if you aint into any,

but really, thats just the thing the girl do that makes my guy really really scared and very carefull,

so do you guys, advice he speaks to her? ask her why his name is stored with Alero Dorcas?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend, Stores Your Number With A Female Name? by TheSly: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2008

But really, you guys need to see them both, you will honestly want to fall if Love if you aint into any,

but really, thats just the thing the girl do that makes my guy really really scared and very carefull,

so do you guys, advice he speaks to her? ask her why his name is stored with Alero Dorcas?

Don't join the sod. . . Some girls are very deceptive cool

About asking her about what motivated her to store his name as ''Alero Dorcas'' is not a good idea. . .
I was once in that situation. . . .i was checking a girls phone and she used ''didirin'' which means ''slowpoke'' to store a guy's name, . .
Then i asked her why she used ''didirin'' to store sumone's name but she thought i didn't understand ''yoruba language'' . . .

So she said. . ''didirin'' is the guy's christened name. . . then i was like. . .Woooda!! shocked shocked
So tell him not to try finding out her motive behind that yucky name she used to store his name. . cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boobs Alert: Policeman Drags Woman By Holding Her Bare 'oranges' (PHOTO) / Beautiful African Family..(photo's) / Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.