Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? (21182 Views)

Rate This Little Boy's Dreams And Aspiration (photo) / This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by mekanaky: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
footballer
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by adedam007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by frankwells(f): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
THEY CALL ME JAGABAN, I WILL BE CONTESTING FOR THE REPUBLIC PRESIDENT COME 2031
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by sosilly4b(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wanted to be a Vultron, defender of the universe.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by sukkot: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
to be a loafer.

yes i work in a bakery making agege bread

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
hmm
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Sijo01(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
colossus2:
What is the meaning of cun3ri

Don't mind him. Didn't you see 'h8' too? So annoying.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by ladyF(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wanted to go into puff puff and zobo, but my parents no gree angry

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by unikchyka(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
A doctor
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ive alwazs dream of bkomin a cardiologist until unilorin decided to do their worse.. But i wee com bak and study it as a second degree..
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by uhalauju(f): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
gunpoint:
Culdnt wait to grow up and become a po.rnstar, now I do po.rn, just without the lights and cameras cool

Seriously though I wanted to become an astronut,the stars, planetry systems, alien civiliazations and space have always facinated me(by the way I do believe we are not alone in the universe). So I went and read engineering as a precusor to going to space. Now I go to VI everyday to my banking job(which is kinda like space considering the huge void it creates in my life). So until the astronut thing works out(and I'm now 31 by the way incase you hear of space faring vacancies), thank God for women! grin

Hilarious!!!
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by techskulz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
some boys dreams is to impregnate a woman and most of them have lived up to it grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by victorjoe(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wanted to buy Nigeria and fence it round! Buhari don spoil my dream. Dollar don high sad
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by fatymore(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
yungchop:
Ive alwazs dream of bkomin a cardiologist until unilorin decided to do their worse.. But i wee com bak and study it as a second degree..
which course dey dash you
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
achinaboy:
my seed fell among the torns but the torns overshadowed the seed coupled with the discrimination in the seminary school for the those from poor families like me.

Can you explain the bolded? I thought seminary school is the one place devoid of discrimination
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by xdos(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have always wanted to be an Engineer. Infact when I was still a kid, I got injured while trying to fix a bike spoke. Today.. I'm living the dream. By His Grace, I am a Controls Engineer, playing with the brains of very large Gas turbines round the World!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wanted to be a doctor cos I didn't like seeing people suffering(especially kids), I always thought doctors were not ordinary people and had lots of money.

Fast forward to reality, doctor I no be but seriously working on having lots of money and helping as many people as I can.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
fatymore:
which course dey dash you
forestry grin
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by colosa: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wanted to be a petroleum engineer working in an oil company but now study gas engineer working as a civil servant but still hoping to on d oil sector
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by whizqueen(f): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
yungchop:
forestry grin
Unilorin the destiny changer grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
xdos:
I have always wanted to be an Engineer. Infact when I was still a kid, I got injured while trying to fix a bike spoke. Today.. I'm living the dream. By His Grace, I am a Controls Engineer, playing with the brains of very large Gas turbines round the World!
Oga sir, abeg come and sponsor me na..
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
ortopazz:
Listening to a rhythm 97.radio programme,, kids were being interviewed and it came to this part, what do u want to be when u grow up? The four of them their answers,..
1. lawyer (defend my cun3ri)
2. doctor (help people)
3. soldier (defend the DIGNITY of my cun3ri, cudnt stop loling)
4. banker..... Cnt remember the reason

Then I remembered mine. A young Black boy with dreams of wanting to find the cure of Aids, nt until my Maths teacher made me h8 Maths so bad that i dropped without a 2nd thought, then I asked my brother, he blurted out 'banker' i cudnt stop laughing when I remembered that my bros and anything arithmetrics were enemies...

So people, what were those glorified childhood dreams of yours and how many actually made them happily ever after.

accountant
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
whizqueen:

Unilorin the destiny changer grin grin grin grin grin grin
your moniker looks familiar, you are in 200L physiology right??
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by ourchoice(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Every boy born in Nigeria must have dreamed of becoming the following while growing up:

1. A doctor
2. A Lawyer
3. An Engineer
4. A soldier
5. Footballer
6. Traveling to space as astronaut
7. The President cheesy

And every girl born in Nigeria must have dreamed of of becoming:

1. A Lawyer
2. A Doctor
3. A nurse
4. A queen; many queens
5. An Accountant
6. Rich man's wife grin

3 Likes

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Louiscutedude(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mine was two
1. To become a lawyer but when I wrote jamb n I pass n I wrote d sch post utme I was having 63 n of which d sch cutoff mark was 70 but I was later given admission into philosophy dept which I even now prefer more n more than d law itself now.

2. My 2nd was to become a footballer which I still stand d ground today even as a student but nobody to help out.....I still gv God all d glory....Oluwa I look up to....
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by xdos(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Couldnt help laughing. You just gave me a good laugh today grin grin grin grin
gunpoint:
Culdnt wait to grow up and become a po.rnstar, now I do po.rn, just without the lights and cameras cool

Seriously though I wanted to become an astronut,the stars, planetry systems, alien civiliazations and space have always facinated me(by the way I do believe we are not alone in the universe). So I went and read engineering as a precusor to going to space. Now I go to VI everyday to my banking job(which is kinda like space considering the huge void it creates in my life). So until the astronut thing works out(and I'm now 31 by the way incase you hear of space faring vacancies), thank God for women! grin
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by whizqueen(f): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
yungchop:
your moniker looks familiar, you are in 200L physiology right??
. I graduated from Unilorin wink
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by DPricey1(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wanted to be a newscaster, I've studied communication arts. I'm awaiting NYSC.
Watching Cyril Stober still broadcast news made me conclude there's no hope for youths in the broadcast media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Realone92(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wanted to be a soccer star. But crayfish bend at the long run .....I used to play for Pepsi football academy ..,,,,,well life leaves us. with a coin for us to toss and live with the choice we have .....
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by jagorinho: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Main dream....A footballer
Academic dream.....being a geologist.
Thank God am a geologist now.i know my football dream is a mirage now but i will really treasure any opportunity to watch a live match in san siro.....to cheer my beloved inter-milan.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Michizzy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
To be a lawyer but here I am studying Business Management.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by egedege1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
I always wanted to be a Computer engineer while i was a kid. I could disassemble parts and couple them as they were. When i was 15, i took a decision to marry the first girl i would ever date. I think I'm living to fulfill them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository / Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here / Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.