Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? (21174 Views)

Rate This Little Boy's Dreams And Aspiration (photo) / This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by mixter(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thats Good, how did you go about that?
I wanted more. Researches made me find the solution. You can also do it if you are willing to do down and make researches. Like I said, I wanna go out there and work for awhile and come back and finance the Waste business.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=43814819][/quote]

OMG, Jeezy!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked.
From Pol. Science to Phil?! Na wa o...

Just like my friend that applied for Mass comm. And dy gave him Adult education (I cried on his behalf).

Lol, ok, I was born 199H
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2016
amagzy:
It has always being my dream to be a Lawyer as well as get to the pick of this profession. To the Glory of God, I made it, as a matter of fact, I'm typing this message from the Courtroom. And I believe that God is not done with me yet. please don't give up on ur dreams and don't stop dreaming.

Wow, so nice
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Ebayray:

OMG, Jeezy!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked.
From Pol. Science to Phil?! Na wa o...

Just like my friend that applied for Mass comm. And dy gave him Adult education (I cried on his behalf).

Lol, ok, I was born 199H
Adult education? Lmfao! Laff wan tear my yansh oh! cheesy cheesy

1999 abi? I thought as much
. tongue grin
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by missyQween(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2016
To become a professor.... I am seriously working towards it....Ya Allah help me....
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2016
fatymore:
na lie
what is zour own na?
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by fatymore(f): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2016
yungchop:
what is zour own na?
no b forestry
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2016
fatymore:
no b forestry
khassy tfu nd your ghost account
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by fatymore(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2016
yungchop:
no b khassy joor....Unilorin no giv me admission lastyear joor
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
I have always wanted to become a medical doctor.. And yeah.. I'm in medical school... It as not been easy I tell you.. I remember when I wrote my second jamb and I couldn't meet up to unilorin's requirement, I decided to go for biochemistry.. My mum woke me up that night to show me my English language note in primary two, the very first composition blew my mind.. It read:
. "My name is Realberry, I want to be a Doctor"..
. . . I knew since then that hook or by crook, I must save lives in the hospital..
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by whoisuche: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Evidence1000:
I've had dreams to become the lawyer of top companies like Manchester United, Chelsea, WWE and so on. In reality, I haven't even started because I'm yet to secure admission into any university. Whether they are following me from my village ni, I don't know. One thing I know for sure is that, I will achieve my dreams ; nothing can stop me. Not even writing UTME five times and scoring above 250 in all but that of this year and still being denied admission.

Pray to God it must surely come to pass.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JhyMedex: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Realberry:
I have always wanted to become a medical doctor.. And yeah.. I'm in medical school... It as not been easy I tell you.. I remember when I wrote my second jamb and I couldn't meet up to unilorin's requirement, I decided to go for biochemistry.. My mum woke me up that night to show me my English language note in primary two, the very first composition blew my mind.. It read:
. . . I knew since then that hook or by crook, I must save lives in the hospital..
Had a similar scenario... Given Pharmacy bt I knew it's always gonna b medicine...
Studying medicine nw in unilorin...
U in unilorin 2?...
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JhyMedex: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
missyQween:
To become a professor.... I am seriously working towards it....Ya Allah help me....
Impressive... $30mil rich at 30...
Doctor by 24
Medical discovery with a worldwide relevance by 40...
D list goes on.... grin
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
Adult education? Lmfao! Laff wan tear my yansh oh! cheesy cheesy

1999 abi? I thought as much
. tongue grin

Lolz, its funny bt it pained me sha...

Nah, nt 1999 o... Remove 1 from 9.
tongue
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, its funny bt it pained me sha...

Nah, nt 1999 o... Remove 1 from 9.
tongue
1998? shocked OkBye! lipsrsealed
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by tolam08(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
it's funny hw tym flies. I wanted to become a lawyer as a child cos I love argument a lot (I still do and I think I try to defend pple wen I argue). I was discouraged wen I was told lawyers are always a member of secret cults and so hell is kinda sure for them... no one wants to go there.
I later developed interest to be a medical doctor and I gave it all my best, scoring well in my waec and jamb but I was offered animal production and health. I later changed to study chemistry cos I developed new interest in being a lecturer.
All I can boast of is B.tech pure and applied chemistry, only God knows wat tmr myt bring.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by intrepidjay1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Realberry:

thunder strike you and your lies.... So na since primary class u don dh bear Realberry... Na ur papa name be dat + ow person go gain admission 4unilorin Biochemistry 4dat Mata, ur Marle con advice u no go!!!
Bae remember say na 2016 we dh so ooooo.....
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by khassy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
yungchop:

You still D illy??
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
khassy:

You still D illy??
nope, offa
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by yungchop: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
D guy real name nna lienus mohd
intrepidjay1:

thunder strike you and your lies.... So na since primary class u don dh bear Realberry... Na ur papa name be dat + ow person go gain admission 4unilorin Biochemistry 4dat Mata, ur Marle con advice u no go!!!
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
1998? shocked OkBye! lipsrsealed

Lolz, wat hapnd na
embarassed
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, wat hapnd na
embarassed
17 years?
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
17 years?

Yes embarassed
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ebayray:

Yes embarassed
It's okay, dear. It's okay. wink
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
JoeCutie:
It's okay, dear. It's okay. wink

OK, Alright.
embarassed
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Ebayray:

OK, Alright. embarassed
wink wink smiley
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
wink wink smiley
Lol, y dat face?
Dyu think am lying
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by mfaith(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2016
5 Reasons Being A Perfectionist Actually Is Your Biggest Weakness
Read details. http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/job-vacancies/752-5-reasons-being-a-perfectionist-actually-is-your-biggest-weakness
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by JoeCutie(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, y dat face?

Dyu think am lying
No, not at all. I know you're not. I just know you're very young. wink grin
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by missyQween(f): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=JhyMedex post=43826256] Impressive... $30mil rich at 30... Doctor by 24 Medical discovery with a worldwide relevance by 40... D list goes on.... grin[/quo

That's Nice too...What's your dream @70 wink[quote author=JhyMedex post=43826256] Impressive... $30mil rich at 30... Doctor by 24 Medical discovery with a worldwide relevance by 40... D list goes on.... grin[/quo

That's Nice too...What's your dream @70
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
intrepidjay1:

That is because she believed in me, I am sorry your brain is so dead to understand that.. Inbox me, I can recommend a good hospital for you.
Re: What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
No, not at all. I know you're not. I just know you're very young. wink grin

Lolz, I'm, I understand now...

I talk childishly, don't mind me jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository / Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here / Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.