Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can ACN/ANPP/CPC Merger Win PDP In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can ACN/ANPP/CPC Merger Win PDP In 2015? (492 Views)

Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / ACN & CPC Merger - We'll Finish PDP In 2015 / 2015: Tinubu Meets Buhari To Begin ACN-CPC Merger Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can ACN/ANPP/CPC Merger Win PDP In 2015? by Slizbeat(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ofcourse we all know that Acn, Anpp and Cpc would be merging as one party inorder to capture the presidential seat by 2015 from the hands of the Pdp. From the things on ground, its just the people of the South west(both origins and migrants) i am always hearing of endorsing this merger both on nairaland and many places. The PDP is currently holding 22 states of the federation, leaving the remaining 14 states to ACN, CPC, ANPP, LP and APGA. Even when all other political parties in Nigeria merge up, they wont make up. The last election that brought the present government at Aso villa shows how things went. The SW voted in favor of ACN, the SE/SS backed PDP, parts of the north stayed with ANPP and CPC but yet PDP took the lead. This still brings me to the doubt in Nigeria's regional population, keeping the SE/SS at the least populated region, but that's by the way. Another thing i noticed was that as at 2012, Nigeria's population estimate was 170million from the former 163 as was placed, with the increase in Northern population while other regions maintained a stable figure as the former. This leaves me with the question of "Is the North trying to get invisible population to vote for 2015?, Are they trying to get ballot boxes and papers they would take to Mali, Chad and Niger to fake Voters as they have always been doing?", Well, thats also by the way as 2015 would speak for itself. Now back to topic, PDP is Nigeria's largest political party and also one of the largest in Africa, if not the largest. Do you think the merger would be able to pull their stunts well by 2015 against all Odds?
Lets hear your minds here, please no tribal bashing o0, Mods please watch out.
Re: Can ACN/ANPP/CPC Merger Win PDP In 2015? by duality(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
some folks are really getting themselves worked up about this election thing.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Change / Police College Messs:please Watch / Nigerian Court Should Judge Henry Okar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.