Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume (2804 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by knightride: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Dear Nairalanders. Please what do you think of this?

A girl visits a male friend of hers (she claims not to be dating or involved in anything romantic with the guy anyway); and she comes back home smelling the guy's perfume. When questioned, she says it is the guy that sprayed it on her.

Please what is your take on this?

Thank You!
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by shyvicky: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2013
she borrowed it from a colleague or a school mate,case close,bring evidence of cheating if u feel otherwise
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by switdick(m): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2013
shyvicky: she borrowed it from a colleague or a school mate,case close, bring evidence of cheating if u feel otherwise

That's your answer there poster ! grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Plarp: 4:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Peoples houses smell like their perfume... if you stay their long enough you will smell of it too. Don't be paranoid, shes prolly not cheating.

...But break up with her just incase, aids is real ooo
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by tobechi20(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2013
She hugged a guy, and there was diffusion of pefume fragrance...is hugging cheating?
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2013
I don 't know how perfume tell you she is cheating. She might have just tried it on for all you know
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by larrymoore(m): 6:42am On Jan 09, 2013
Not a reason enough to draw such a suspicious conclusion. Be patient, blood wil tell.
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by smsgold: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2013
I think she just hugged a guy
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by olumaxi(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Its beta u start usin dat kind of pef
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Mynd44: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2013
smsgold: I think she just hugged a guy
Seriously? :O:O:O
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by EzePromoe: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2013
Are perfume also rubbed on the dïck undecided
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Thok(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2013
what are you trying to say @OP?.. dont tell me u're posting this from ur village oo.
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by cindyrella(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2013
That is not reason enough for you to think she is cheating joor!
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by quicksylva(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2013
If you continue with these your village mentality, you won't live long. It's not a curse but an advice.
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lol, guys don't usually spray their perfumes on chics, they usually spray it by themselves - and she was most definitely in his room.

However, it's also very likely that nothing happened between them.
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by SAFO(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
C'mon people...... What girl visits a male friend's house when it's strictly a platonic relationship? Especially if the girl is already in a relationship. Out of respect for her bf, she shouldn't even place herself in such a scenario.

Don't be so gullible. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by mideeniafe(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
@OP..... You're just being paranoid. She probably just hugged the guy. Or maybe the guy sprayed his perfume on her. My close boy friends do that to me sometimes. Unless there something else you've noticed.
Re: When A Girl Comes Back Home Smelling A Guy's Perfume by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2013
I sometimes playfully spray my cologne on my female friends so as to 'koba' them. We just laff over it but I know that anyone with a gud sense of smell won't mistake it asi use a strong one. So OP, that is not a gud snuff reason to establish unfaithfulness. Don't be silly. wink

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men / There Is No Love Or Romance Without Money And intimacy / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.