Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2691 Views)

Come Answer This Question O Guys Can You Attend An Ex Wedding? / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
There are some ladies who attend their ex’s wedding and are forced to carry a smile all through so that people do not think they are sulking or are sad.

Ladies who have attended their ex’s wedding,were you forced to carry that smile?jealousy pangs?why attend? How do men feel when they attend their ex’s wedding and watch her marry another man?do they wish they had proposed?jealous?reasons for attending?

Those of you ladies who are being bombarded with marriage proposals from your ex’s…..whats holding you back?..and to the men,why go back?

Just rants that might help someone..lol

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DiegoNakel(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Depends tho, if it was an ex that we broke up due to mutual consent then I would attend the Wedding To wish her well in her endeavours !!!
If it was a girl that we broke up due to the fact that it was her fault, I would just go there to see If the guy she's getting married to is more handsome, educated than me.
FTC !!!
Quote me if this gets to front page please !!!
Peace out !!!
Good Day !!!
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ain't nobody have time for that. An ex to me, immediately after the breakup, gets demoted to a virtual stranger. I don't care about them or their lives after our goodbyes.

3 Likes

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
I don't hv an ex
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ain't nobody have time for that. An ex to me, immediately after the breakup, gets demoted to a virtual stranger. I don't care about them or their lives after our goodbyes.

Spoken like the meanie that you are. smh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by chumaster(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
now wicked!
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
On a serious note why wil I attend my ex's wedding? So I cn be remembring all d bad bad tinz we did abi? Am soo against dis my post eh
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:
wit d way yhr sounding..I think u wunt attend cos of jealousy. Or cos of guit,u knw of those past tymz
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
On a serious note why wil I attend my ex's wedding? So I cn be remembring all d bad bad tinz we did abi? Am soo against dis my post eh
lol and u posted it grin
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yh I"l attend... To screw her sister grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol and u posted it grin
hey cuttie hector. Btw am asking about pple's opinion. D comment is my own opinion.abi its not allowed? Lol
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Spoken like the meanie that you are. smh cheesy

Lol, trust me it's not being a meanie, more like a minimalist grin I don't like to be carrying around too much baggage, let alone old tattered baggage cheesy I'm not mean to them or anything when I bump into them. I'm cordial. We just can't be buddies. What more do I want from them? Thanks but I got my own friends & there's NO ROOM for more, an ex no less. Nuh uh. No can't do. Bye is bye.

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by babatundeizbad(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
It all depends on the ex. At least for me, there is one ex of mine I would'nt mind attending her wedding (if she invites me ni sha o). Our relationship ended so long ago, I moved on, she moved on and we've remained on a "hi, how have you been" basis since then. I dont even feel nothing for her anymore, so that one ex I wouldnt mind attending her wedding. I go carry gift join body sef.

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
hey cuttie hector. Btw am asking about pple's opinion. D comment is my own opinion.abi its not allowed? Lol
lol ur moniker is twice cheesy

Buh its not bad to attend an ex"s wedding... It means ur still hating on him...

Den time for speech, u"d start with

So wen kelvin and I used to date.. We did a lot of wild things...... grin
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
She needed me there. I had to be there. I was there to support her. No hard feeling whatsoever

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by obiorathesubtle: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=16pt]as a matter of fact, I will attend her wedding. I'll buy her a gift(gift? I go buy gifts jare. Plenty. Private jet if possible), I'll dance, I'll get high, I'll even beg the husband to be one of the groom's men sef, and I'll throw the guy a big ass bachelor party where there'll be weed, hookers, lots of alcohol, gambling, everything! It'll be the happiest period of my life, because it's 100% assurance that I don't have to put up with her stalking, creepy sentences. Inshort! No more disturbance! After the wedding, I'll give testimony at winners chapel, canaan land in otta![/size]
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:

Buh its not bad to attend an ex"s wedding... It means ur still hating on him...

Den time for speech, u"d start with

So wen kelvin and I used to date.. We did a lot of wild things...... grin
lol asin eh really awkward
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by odinese(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is that yr leg? I hope not, but if it's true, That's means u fugly asf.

3 Likes

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:

Buh its not bad to attend my ex"s wedding... It means I'm still hating on him...

Den time for speech, i"d start with

So wen kelvin and I used to date.. We did a lot of wild things. I sucked his dick, he sucked mine, we cuddled for long hours, it was a really exhilarating experience, but when he decided to stop being gay, I was disappointed, but at that time, I knew it was his decision to make...... grin
shocked shocked wtffffffff??

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
naughtynaughty:
wit d way yhr sounding..I think u wunt attend cos of jealousy. Or cos of guit,u knw of those past tymz

Nope. There's not even one single ex I'm jealous of because when I move on I don't play, I really move on.

Just the other day my cousin was telling me about a chance meeting with an ex of mine. Apparently dude has moved up in life because she told me he's now driving some whatever car. A nice model to those who know something about cars. One problem though, I just didn't find the conversation interesting because I don't care. She knows me very well so she dropped it & moved on to something else. Some of us are NOT sentimental by nature. I even clean out my closet every couple of months because I love the idea of a fresh start. I don't cling to old stuff because of sentiment, memories or whatever. I like brand new

2 Likes

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by itstpia8: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
hasnt this question been asked multiple times here?

the last time the poster said the bride was the one who asked the husband to invite his ex girlfriend to the wedding.

that is a weird invitation imo.

but, if nothing funny is involved, I dont really see why not, unless there'll be too much drama.
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
shocked shocked wtffffffff??
naughtynaughty come and see wat this ma guy wrote oooo grin
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
This _transgendered idiot again undecided
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by obiorathesubtle: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
grin haha. You be cool guy jawe. I actually expected you to get angry.

Nothing do you guy! No vex sha.. Carry on!
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
odinese:

Is that yr leg? I hope not, but if it's true, That's means u fugly asf.

Lol, ok.
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin haha. You be cool guy jawe. I actually expected you to get angry.

Nothing do you guy! No vex sha.. Carry on!
me get angry... Lmao...

My sense of humor is endowed dowed dowed dowed..... Echooing...

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Of course i will, cos i have moved on!
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by JudgementHammer: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
WHY NOT? I still did some months..like 5months ago. Whe dated back in school but we separated peacefully, not break up. And I think that's what determines the answer to ur question. It depends on if u separated or broke up. The former is better than the later. Withe the former u can still be family friends and be ur spouses' acquaintee

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nope. There's not even one single ex I'm jealous of because when I move on I don't play, I really move on.

Just the other day my cousin was telling me about a chance meeting with an ex of mine. Apparently dude has moved up in life because she told me he's now driving some whatever car. A nice model to those who know something about cars. One problem though, I just didn't find the conversation interesting because I don't care. She knows me very well so she dropped it & moved on to something else. Some of us are NOT sentimental by nature. I even clean out my closet every couple of months because I love the idea of a fresh start. I don't cling to old stuff because of sentiment, memories or whatever. I like brand new
well..wen ure married..how wil u cope wit dis ur brand new ideas..?marriage is till everlasting o. I guess ull get tayad of her nd strt searchn for anoda brand new wife for a fresh strt. Hehehe
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Cutehector:
undecided
Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Akposkool(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Depends on the manner of the separation. There are some ex i still communicate with while there are some if i see them coming i change my direction

1 Like

Re: ..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
undecided
its nw ur coming... sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time / How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert / 9 Most Controversial Monickers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.