Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan (9417 Views)

OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by sayso: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
What is wrong with this Doctor self?Common heath care wey be your baby, you no fit bring to the state.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
No wonder soludo promised to turn Anambra to Dubai if he becomes the state governor because we have dikheads as our governors .
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Imprida(f): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
You're An Idiot! Is people like you that spoils nigeria with insults... Even if u use to insult other Governors don't try and insult Gov. Uduaghan koz we Deltans knows what he's doing for us. Go tell ur Gov. To say so if its paining you.
speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by AVWENAGHA: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Who is udaghan and wot does he do for a living*starts soaking*my garri*leaves d thread n faints*
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by sydneyobioha(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls, hw can i comment on posts here on Nairaland..?
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by sylve11: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
eriegua83: Even if he turns Delta to paris rotten pineapple supporter would still critcise. EMMA has tried 4 Deltan especially hospitals and schools.

Keep quiet! As a citizen u have the right to the aforementioned u just typed. So nothing new cool
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by MCDumexx: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hahahahhahahhahhahahhhhhhaahahahahhahahhahahhahahaha! 5 years and counting achievement is †̥o make Asaba the best State capital in Naija. Shai! The He-goat runs close to N75million on diesel monthly to power only street lights where as there are no jobs for Deltans.

No road in Asaba except for the tiny Nnebisi road. Na only govt side to surmit try small.

Abeg, no need to waste effort here jare. Make I go back to.....$hit! Dem don cease light
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by antontech(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
No be for mouth u dey talk am.Go to uyo and see.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by SlyIg(f): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ournaija: No governor receive swear pass Uduaghan
The right word to use is 'curse' but not swear. Take note. Thank you'
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Agimor(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
THE GOVERNOR(UDUAGHA EMMANUEL) IS ABSOLUTELY TALKING TRASH,LET HIM KEEP HIS EMPTY PROMISES FOR HIMSELF;FOR BEHOLD THE DAYS ARE COMING WHEN POSTERITY WILL RISE AGAINST HIM.WHAT A CLUELESS AND HEARTLESS GOVERNOR...
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by merengue: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
You're An Idiot! Is people like you that spoils nigeria with insults... Even if u use to insult other Governors don't try and insult Gov. Uduaghan koz we Deltans knows what he's doing for us. Go tell ur Gov. To say so if its paining you.

That you are a bought & paid for hack with the brains of a sewer rat does not mean the rest of us are. What has the animal formerly known as Uduaghan done for Delta? I want you to enumerate them.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by peleson: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
GEJ/SAMBO 2YRS Vs OBJ/ATIKU 8YRS…GEJ LEADS
Considering the fact that OBJ was in the prison and did not know much about the politics that brought him out from prison hell to presidency nor the formation of action group that pioneered and propelled him into running and winning the ticket and hence becoming a president.
Nigeria (IGBO,HAUSA,YORUBA,IJAW etc)waited for this moment and was ready to embrace and work with any that came with whole heartedness then ushered in the very OBJ.
OBJ and his team faced very ready and more compliant Nigeria than it is today… That period would have been a rebuilding and emerging moment for Nigeria but the disappointment remains at the lowest ebb.
Infrastructures and institutions were weakened and interference from the presidency was so like that of the military regime that Nigerians who had never experienced democracy at large were confused as what democracy meant. It was just like what the used to know- military regime apart from the fact we had senators and reps that collected more money.
IN CONTRAST (LOOKING AT POPULAR PROJECTS)
GEJ administration established 9 Universities within 2yrs and of a truth 7 has matriculated students with good academic environment…OBJ spent 8 yrs building Bell’s University and OBASANJO library etc while his deputy Atiku was busy building the most expensive university in West Africa, North America University, Intel oil and gas etc leaving the poor masses that deserve more public universities to roam the streets…..What a SHAME!
Several billions of Dollars were budgeted for railway construction and Chinese firm brought for this purpose but no rail track was constructed for 8yrs but within 2yrs, I can comfortably travel from Kano to Lagos with about N500 transport fair as against more than N6000 fair on road .GOOD!...Kaduna to Abuja rail also on. I think food stuffs from north to south should reduce gradually else GOV should introduce price control.
No business as usual with our high ways, the resilience of the Fed. Min. of Works is paying off on zero pot-holes. Electoral reforms have proven worth it with witnessed free and fair elections. Continued pursuance of success in Agriculture and cut-off of corrupt middle-man in fertilizer distributions…very GOOD!!
Continues engagement of women in policy making and transparency in dealing with public institutions is a good process.
Occultism and oath taking (BELONGING TO AN OCCULT FOR POLITICAL POSITION) was very common in OBJ’s 2nd term and this spread like a wild fire across Nigeria. GEJ looks uncomfortable with this satanic process and hence engages more women in sensitive positions and allowing institutions to work . It has
become very clear that GEJ is confidently leaving POLITICS OF BUSINESS AS USUAL characterized by OBJ administration behind and this seems to be infuriating the gladiators some more. OBJ insistence on Ali as PDP BOT chairman and looking for a candidate to replace GEJ come 2015 is a clear indication.OBJ has forgotten how he oust out Tony Anin and made himself life patron and BOT chairman of PDP thinking he would hold sway as president but he got tired of it and voluntarily resigned. Now, he wants to produce his replacement for a party he was not around during the formation period.
GEJ ascension to presidency was not welcomed by a section of the country and they promised wild wild North and this has kept the North boiling till now. I can’t remember any body threatening OBJ and promising him hell North or fire South if he was to win 1999 election, so OBJ had a more peaceful period in office to work wonders but he failed.
In all, GEJ is more honest compared to many past leaders/looters and has proven his salt this past 2yrs. The gladiators should retire because their game is up .Nigerians are wiser. We like what is happening in Aviation sector, OBJ was busy selling and grounding our pride - Nigeria Airways but we have GEJ who is upgrading and buying up planes – AIR NIGERIA. KAYODE can not be compared with STELLA ODUA in aviation achievements neither will OBJ hit his chest to say he did better in 8yrs what GEJ has done in 2yrs.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by merengue: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
@peleson

Are you high on gutter fumes or did you miss your way?
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by ignis: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
I have heard.
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Sonia4love(f): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
his just making mouth anua, i just came back from asaba nothing like development atall angry
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
The boil on his forehead has finally touched his brain.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by pyyxxaro: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
[quote author=sydneyobioha]Pls, hw can i comment on posts here on Nairaland..?[/quo

RUB ABONIKI ON UR SCROTUM N EYES grin , AFTER THAT POUR COLD WATER ON UR LAPTOP undecided ..U WUD C UR COMMENT ASAP tongue

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by fdigital(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
say something else mr.uduaghan. we already used to those line words.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Samxiulee: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ peleson yorubas didn't vote for obj,in 1999 they voted olu falaye,tagging obj as a yoruba candidate will be erroneous,because they knew him better than others and they warned others about him but it fell on deaf ears,he was only supported amid voters aphaty in southwest when he cajoled the gullible governor who eventual lost their seats,to support him again the North power bloc.
Obj was a problem foisted by the rest not yorubas,although I won't call them saint or holier than thou,but judging from this mistake,next time we are zoning the presidency to any part of the country,we should please vote for the person the people of that zone endorse.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by juman(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Uduaghan made the promise in Asaba on Tuesday when he visited the Asagba of Asaba, Prof. Chike Edozien, to felicitate with him on his return from treatment abroad and to wish him Happy New Year.

You see. Another treatment abroad. nigeria is a failed country.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
I was in Asaba a few days ago and what I saw in asaba is not befitting of an oil rich state capital. These urhobo and itshekiri rulers are very very wicked.
They neglect this town for both selfish and political reasons.

From Felix Ibru to James Ibori and now lukewarm Emma Uduaghan, they are all bunch of political savages. I pity the Anioma people.

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by KnowAll(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
http://www.ucityguides.com/cities/top-10-most-beautiful-cities.html

Asaba will become the 11th most beautiful city in d world? undecided shocked
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by GARRIx7(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Thats the boss... Carry on my best Governor... I know you can do it... Up Uduaghan and Up Delta State.

you're joking.... Right??

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by yokiti: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nothing is impossible but in my Country Nigeria you might have to wait till eternity for some things to come to pass.

I say Amen to the wishes ( you can also call it promise) but not without fast tracking the year we are now to year 2113.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by achu442(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ok,we will form a committee than will look into it
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by ignis: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
fdigital: say something else mr.uduaghan. we already used to those line words.
He just want to make Headline.
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by enujekorjoseph: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
Let wait and see now!
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by simongonner: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Thats the boss... Carry on my best Governor... I know you can do it... Up Uduaghan and Up Delta State.
out of 100 people is only your corrupt mind that have heard a good thing about him,are you his son? or r u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by luc26(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ok oga tif we dey wait
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by phemieojelabi: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=16pt]Enof Blabbing! Get 2 work and do d necessary[/size]
Re: Asaba Will Be The Best Capital In Nigeria - Uduaghan by elrony(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
S3e as dis sycophant dey make mockery of my town...amidst his indiscriminate lootin of d state oil wealth with his cohorts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Chief Judge Fired By National Judicial Council (NJC) For Age Falsification / FFK To Appear Before The Police Today For Questioning Over His Publications / Look At What Will Possibly Make Iran Abandon War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.