Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1265156 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay...I still don't get....what am I suppose to do then?

U were insulting him, so i said lemme debrief u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2014
gottoboy:

U were insulting him, so i said lemme debrief u
I wasn't insulting him...I was advising him to be his own man and not a follower and member of the crowd... I would care less if he was going on a tour with Hov ...if he wanna beef...let him record it..audio ..and send it....I will reply him with that same beat he used in less than 3 days and get his whole career injured
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 21, 2014
gottoboy:

ℓ̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o wan know ℓ̊ ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ tell ♈όϋ
am new..hope ya talk go bring money??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

okay....
When the time comes, holla nd i'll join the group...........
Take My Advice And Don't Go Near Any Rap Battle Page On Fb Most Especially The Foreigns. They're Racist, They Judged Based On Familarity And Not By Dope Written Or Criteria. Most Especially That United State Rap Battle Which Was Created Earlier This Year. You Can Go And See 4 Yourself But Biko Don't Brawl There, I'm Saying Outta Experience. The Geramya A.k.a Sypher TheBeast Who's Their Boss Over There Knew What Am Talking Abt. They're Just Deceiving Themselve!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
I wasn't insulting him...I was advising him to be his own man and not a follower and member of the crowd... I would care less if he was going on a tour with Hov ...if he wanna beef...let him record it..audio ..and send it....I will reply him with that same beat he used in less than 3 days and get his whole career injured
Only If You're Willing To Stake A Bet Worth 20k On This, Lets Do It Then. We'll Both Send Our Cash To Krone Or Whoever Thats Trustworthy. Are You In Or Not?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmm. Easy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Sosiqdude and nasty Nas.

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Only If You're Willing To Stake A Bet Worth 20k On This, Lets Do It Then. We'll Both Send Our Cash To Krone Or Whoever Thats Trustworthy. Are You In Or Not?

I don't have time for that....you would only waste your 20k anyway...and am not a gambler... . just make an audio diss ..... and I will reply within 3 days ...then it will be judged by the mass who ended who's career or whose career got ended .....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Take My Advice And Don't Go Near Any Rap Battle Page On Fb Most Especially The Foreigns. They're Racist, They Judged Based On Familarity And Not By Dope Written Or Criteria. Most Especially That United State Rap Battle Which Was Created Earlier This Year. You Can Go And See 4 Yourself But Biko Don't Brawl There, I'm Saying Outta Experience. The Geramya A.k.a Sypher TheBeast Who's Their Boss Over There Knew What Am Talking Abt. They're Just Deceiving Themselve!

.I know all the ddope heads there....don't worry.... I can even request for a fresh page ..for us to brawl and invite all Facebook legends.....
he will finally get to meet Daniel George Crulley and many of them that's rapped in Tim west wood and are certified ddope and unbiased....

they are not racist....a certain Charles j Mitchell is black american and he's the current usb champion..he battled a white and he won..even whites voted him.....so I don't know which racism your talking about.... and sypher da beast has performed on the same stage with immortal technique.....ask him or ask me and I will send you the video......doesn't that make him ddope enough to judge a brawl?
and ve only brawled there thrice..... I usually brawl in HHI ..I only said we brawl in usb where am not that known to all to avoid people casting in my favour..
and usb wasn't created this year.....stop saying what you don't know
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't have time for that....you would only waste your 20k anyway...and am not a gambler... . just make an audio diss ..... and I will reply within 3 days ...then it will be judged by the mass who ended who's career or whose career got ended .....
Then 4uck Away.......Like Abroad Sex! This'll Be The Last Time I'll Quote You In This Section!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Then 4uck Away.......Like Abroad Sex! This'll Be The Last Time I'll Quote You In This Section!

who cares ...you never mattered and never will.....
I don't have time for dropping 20 k for betting and the childish venture...this is online ...we could be duped...use your brains.....
when your ready to enter the studio and diss then upload ..then lemme know....and I will send yours 3 days after....now go trim your nose hairs with a razor
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
lwkmd.. grin nice fight!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Illness in the building.. Watsup holmes?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Illness:
Illness in the building.. Watsup holmes?
we don't want Ebola here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
a line from a Facebook audio brawl just now. .....

this must be the most hilarious line ve heard this month....even the accent and manner the way the dude said it...I was laughing like.....lmfao

i slept with ur 3 Sisters--* 'Rosekette, Roseline n Rosemary', guess
i slept in a "BED OF ROSES"!!!|||
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
a line from a Facebook audio brawl just now. .....

this must be the most hilarious line ve heard this month....even the accent and manner the way the dude said it...I was laughing like.....lmfao

Lol...very sick... especially if d guy really has three sisters
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
obainojazz:
Lol...very sick... especially if d guy really has three sisters

I don't think he has...... this is imaginative personal I guess
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't think he has...... this is imaginative personal I guess
Aiit sir...vocals is more interesting ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
obainojazz:
Aiit sir...vocals is more interesting ...
yh
that's where the main skill is
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

Not that tight nor hilarious if you ask me,maybe it all lies on the way he said it,,,,.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Not that tight nor hilarious if you ask me,maybe it all lies on the way he said it,,,,.

its very funny...the way he rapped it...the setups....
he was actually telling a story of how he broke into his home...beat his mother to death...dated his sisters at the same time without them knowing... before he dropped that punch ..at the same time flowing and using polysyllabic rhymes.......

either you lack sense of humor or. ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

its very funny...the way he rapped it...the setups....
he was actually telling a story of how he broke into his home...beat his mother to death...dated his sisters at the same time without them knowing... before he dropped that punch ..at the same time flowing and using polysyllabic rhymes.......

Post the audio link...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Post the audio link...

is that a command or request...."post the audio link'.....
ask the proper way
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

is that a command or request...."post the audio link'.....
ask the proper way
undecided
It seems your I.Q is diminishing by each second,,,
You stated a lousy theory,now I gave you the chance to back it up,and you asking a rhetorical question "command or request"(like you doing me a favour),,,
Mtchew,na me do myself sha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

undecided
It seems your I.Q is diminishing by each second,,,
You stated a lousy theory,now I gave you the chance to back it up,and you asking a rhetorical question "command or request",,,
Mtchew,na me do myself sha

I stated a lousy theory? I was tryna explain to you....the set ups and how he built the punch...
instead of you to say ...please post the link...you asked so rudely......

you must have been mmasturbating a lot lately....

abeg ...show me a line you have composed this month thats funnier than that......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

yh
that's where the main skill is
we do a lot of freestyles in my lodge...am good at it....just until u have no words to use....dats wen wahhala comes
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
obainojazz:
we do a lot of freestyles in my lodge...am good at it....just until u have no words to use....dats wen wahhala comes

well like they say....practice is the key
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I stated a lousy theory? I was tryna explain to you....the set ups and how he built the punch...
instead of you to say ...please post the link...you asked so rudely......

You suffering from paranoia,an over-sensitive ninja(it seems its hereditary ),,,
You were explaining some bunch of jargons,so I asked "Post the audio link"(so I could get what you were trying to fathom),instead you asked the most absurd question ever "command or request"(I don't know how you reasoned what I insinuated from a 'text' )..
Darkrebel:

you must have been mmasturbating a lot lately....

undecided ok this sounds gay,.

Darkrebel:

abeg ...show me a line you have composed this month thats funnier than that......

Funnier? Do we do 'jokes' competition here,, most times you reason like a kid...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Korlinx: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
lol krone ..I couldn't upload the pics....I was in Canada then last year ....you would have seen the chicks we were chilling with ....lmfao grin. ugly baboon....

stop uploading 2011 pics.... I was still in school then ...and was hitting the gym......

besides they still fresher than your ugly photos....
I will try to upload the pics later....don't self-service over....
and I no get pimples again. ... ooo grin. that one na past tense now...we all went through puberty now....except krone of course...he is 26 but hasn't reached puberty.....

agbaya.... you won contest with me? you go die; D
. grin grin grin
Lmfao!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

You suffering from paranoia,an over-sensitive ninja(it seems its hereditary ),,,
You were explaining some bunch of jargons,so I asked "Post the audio link"(so I could get what you were trying to fathom),instead you asked the most absurd question ever "command or request"(I don't know how you reasoned what I insinuated from a 'text' )..

undecided ok this sounds gay,.

Funnier? Do we do 'jokes' competition here,, most times you reason like a kid...

lol ...don't you know Humour is a key in winning rap brawls? do you watch kotd a hat and other rap leagues.....do they win battles with boring lines?...battle rap is similar to stand up comedy...in case you don't know..better know...... I guess you ve never held a mic before to battle an opponent....if you have then you ll know your supposed to make fun of your opponents and make the crowd laugh.......

you reason like a mmoron all the time.......simple convo your already fighting with yourself

bigheaded abomination.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Korlinx: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yo, Tsup Niqqarz. Anyone up 4 20 lines rap battle? 48 hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.