Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259871 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

chelsea will suffer their first loss on sunday.
lol.... I hope so too....
But the chelsea i saw tonight ? ? ? ? Smh gringringrin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Gottoboy, so na the same wey rob u be dat? grin
Lmao! Even when I was giving the verd I was kinda angry u couldn't tell which verse was better on ur own. It was sheer bodybagging...just forget am sha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

haha - bad boy!

The dude ate Shotgun suge,,,,it was so fvcking one sided...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Charron? smiley .
who's charron?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lol.... I hope so too....
But the chelsea i saw tonight ? ? ? ? Smh gringringrin.
Chelsea is nothing! Though I'm not a Woman-you supporter but I believe they can contain Chelsea come Sunday
Na Barca nearly give me heart attack tonight when they foolishly allowed Ajax to score that goal. Could have been a draw but fortunately we whisked out a 3 - 1 win. Meanwhile, PSG were lucky to get a 0 - 1 win, keeping them on top of the chart
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

who's charron?

Only the greatest freestyler/Rebuttal young king hailing from KOTD Ottawa Canada,search the dude on youtube,he's a battler,,,.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

In case you don't know I battle regularly at other hip hop forums,,Letsbeef Rap-Royalty just to mention a few,just had a brawl on sunday here,and got another on friday,,to script for you would be easy as fvck,and you the idi.ot claiming you good in freestyles,,,

Accept let me cremate you,wack bast.ard,6:00pm tomorrow,,,cowar.d

stop bringing the fact that I said I was good in free styling Here....I was only explaining to a dude on that elymax threas....
is that what is making you so agitated........you won't even stand a chance against me if we were to brawl face to face ...completely off the top......with beat or a capella.....I would beat you like you stole something
I brawl too on those sites you mentioned and joined before you...so stop shouting .....

na you con ddope?

since ve been reading your scripts...only quo tables is that play you did with jig saw's name.....

you didn't even know humour is a key factor in brawling.....which makes you a newbie ......and you ve never held a mic to rap before ...only in your bedroom

brainless amoeba.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
kr0ne:

Chelsea is nothing! Though I'm not a Woman-you supporter but I believe they can contain Chelsea come Sunday
Na Barca nearly give me heart attack tonight when they foolishly allowed Ajax to score that goal. Could have been a draw but fortunately we whisked out a 3 - 1 win. Meanwhile, PSG were lucky to get a 0 - 1 win, keeping them on top of the chart
lol @ woman-u...... It should be a tough game..... They should go n ask fergusen what he has taken away from them that has made them not REALLY succeed after his departure......
As for barca, their performance tonight was affected by the reservation of players due to the upcoming elclassico cool cool.....
My boy suarez will be launched! cheesy cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
gottoboy:

Now who is taking Igbo? Did we meet in Portharcourt? Am not into Internet Gangster isshh!
This sentence remains-
U're A Wannabee

This shud be the last mention from, u too do the same

your insane --ghettoboy should be your name...

at least I can read your text now.....not that Aramaic you were writing
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2014

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Only the greatest freestyler/Rebuttal young king hailing from KOTD Ottawa Canada,search the dude on youtube,he's a battler,,,.
hmm. Aiit.
Did he just win a battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

The dude ate Shotgun suge,,,,it was so fvcking one sided...

it's a clear bodybag!
never knew the URL crowd would fück with him the way they did, they are normally hostile to nerdy white boys. grin

charron should battle charlie clips
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

stop bringing the fact that I said I was good in free styling Here....I was only explaining to a dude on that elymax threas....
is that what is making you so agitated........you won't even stand a chance against me if we were to brawl face to face ...completely off the top......with beat or a capella.....I would beat you like you stole something
I brawl too on those sites you mentioned and joined before you...so stop shouting .....

na you con ddope?

since ve been reading your scripts...only quo tables is that play you did with jig saw's name.....

you didn't even know humour is a key factor in brawling.....which makes you a newbie ......and you ve never held a mic to rap before ...only in your bedroom

brainless amoeba.......

cowar.d I'm telling you the rubbish line you posted aint hilarious,has there ever been a battle verse without humour (Do you reason at all sef undecided )
And idi.ot I've done stage battles,
And you talking acapella,go on Rap-Royalty,let's see if you don't get pushed out,basta.rd weakling, prepare for tomorrow,and check the lousy excuse you gave "I've been saving lines for a month" so you saying I've been preparing for aromo for a month I'm a soothsayer in which I can see into the future that we're gonna battle,,can you see how insane you sound undecided ..
Scripting for you would be easy as fvck,and just 10bars yet you scared like a little pusssy... Lazy idi.ot.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

your insane --ghettoboy should be your name...
at least I can read your text now.....not that Aramaic you were writing
Ūя̲̅ ᶰ̲ᵃ̲ᵐ̲ᵉ̲ shudnt be Darkrebel, I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ shud be RedLabel, atleast ℓ̊ know ♈όϋ now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

it's a clear bodybag!
never knew the URL crowd would fück with him the way they did, they are normally hostile to nerdy white boys. grin

charron should battle charlie clips

I was like there's no way the URL crowd's gonna cheer Charron(I mean he's so Nerdy looking grin )
But this line bought the crowd over

"You wanna bully this cracker,oh you thought you were cool/ This is Columbine ,a white boy is taking a 'Shotgun' to school/ grin mehn they went insane
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

hmm. Aiit.
Did he just win a battle?

He had a recent battle against Shotgun Suge,the battle wasn't a judged one,,.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena can ♈όϋ plz help ᵐᵉ with links to Arrow3, plus links to those rap battle lemme downlod, insulting Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ Ūя̲̅ nature abeg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

I was like there's no way the URL crowd's gonna cheer Charron(I mean he's so Nerdy looking grin )
But this line bought the crowd over

"You wanna bully this cracker,oh you thought you were cool/ This is Columbine ,a white boy is taking a 'Shotgun' to school/ grin mehn they went insane

that was a cold line. even tsu surf screwed his face like whattttttttt?

i like the lewinsky line too - charron is good. his style is unique & we write almost the same. his references are ridiculous.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
gottoboy:

Ūя̲̅ ᶰ̲ᵃ̲ᵐ̲ᵉ̲ shudnt be Darkrebel, I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ shud be RedLabel, atleast ℓ̊ know ♈όϋ now

is that a wordplay? omo ghetto....

you wack no be small ..... ghettoboy
gottoboy:

gottoboy:

is that a wordplay? omo ghetto....

you wack no be small ..... ghettoboy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
gottoboy:
Guykhena can ♈όϋ plz help ᵐᵉ with links to Arrow3, plus links to those rap battle lemme downlod, insulting Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ Ūя̲̅ nature abeg

I've got to play his own game,I usually vent my anger through battles,,but darkrebel/aromofool is a scared idi.ot.

I'll post the links at the Arrow thread later..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

cowar.d I'm telling you the rubbish line you posted aint hilarious,has there ever been a battle verse without humour (Do you reason at all sef undecided )
And idi.ot I've done stage battles, there's a yearly street carnival at my home town which also hosts live battles..
And you talking acapella,go on Rap-Royalty,let's see if you don't get pushed out,basta.rd weakling, prepare for tomorrow,and check the lousy excuse you gave "I've been saving lines for a month" so you saying I've been preparing for aromo for a month I'm a soothsayer in which I can see into the future that we're gonna battle,,can you see how insane you sound undecided ..
Scripting for you would be easy as fvck,and just 10bars yet you scared like a little pusssy... Lazy idi.ot.

is this guy sane? ..wait.........I got the answer.....

this is story for the gods ...... .. .grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
let's talk fact guyk. ...you can't beat me ..face to face...off the top.....especially a humourless wannabe ....... ......
let's go brawl at that site you mentioned.....let's go now...... audio ...oloshi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

I've got to play his own game,I usually vent my anger through battles,,but darkrebel/aromofool is a scared idi.ot.

I'll post the links at the Arrow thread later..
plus ᵗᴴᵋ battles too
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

is this guy sane? ..wait.........I got the answer.....

this is story for the gods ...... .. .grin grin

woah smiling at your own stupidity how cute grin ,same way your mum smiled when she was getting rap.ed by pigs...

Why you scared to accept my call out na? Scared you gonna get humiliated again sad ,,just 6:00pm tomorrow,the time margin is far,by then you could come up with something..
Pusssy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
let's talk fact guyk. ...you can't beat me ..face to face...off the top.....especially a humourless wannabe ....... ......
let's go brawl at that site you mentioned.....let's go now...... audio ...oloshi

Fagg your bag of lines empty already? You can't script before 6 tomorrow So pathetic I'm ashamed...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

woah smiling at your own stupidity how cute grin ,same way your mum smiled when she was getting rap.ed by pigs...

Why you scared to accept my call out na? Scared you gonna get humiliated again sad ,,just 6:00pm tomorrow,the time margin is far,by then you could come up with something..
Pusssy

there are many ccocksuckers and rap illiterates here plus many of them don't know how to rap and just cast votes carelessly....so you could win here..but only here..no other forum

you said we should go brawl audio in rap royalty.com....

tell me your username...and the brawl will be set.. .
holla when your ready...

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guykhena:

Fagg your bag of lines empty already? You can't script before 6 tomorrow So pathetic I'm ashamed...

but you know you can't beat me sha .....

you know black Jesus ...that won Nokia don't break the beat and represented naija for the Africa's edition....
if you freestyle as good as him......then you can step up to me......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
coogar:

that was a cold line. even tsu surf screwed his face like whattttttttt?

i like the lewinsky line too - charron is good. his style is unique & we write almost the same. his references are ridiculous.

Ya,you both got that 'aggressiveness' ..

Shotgun was coming up with same lame Gansta style of rap,, somthing like this

"This headshots makes niggas forget,how to use they bodies" (cool tho)

,and his style using the racist approach against Charron was a weak one,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

there are many ccocksuckers and rap illiterates here plus many of them don't know how to rap and just cast votes carelessly....so you could win here..but only here..no other forum

you said we should go brawl audio in rap royalty.com....tell me your username

You take me for a fool or what? undecided.
Darkrebel:

but you know you can't beat me sha .....
you know black Jesus ...that won Nokia don't break the beat and represented naija for the Africa's edition....
if you freestyle as good as him......then you can step up to me......

I'm telling you I can script your death sentence before tomorrow and you ducking away lazy ninja who can't script before then ,yet you talking freestyle Bullshiit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol.. ..I think your ready....you can battle one of my junior students.....teddy

acting as if I saw that not

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.