Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259978 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Please don't you guys think tomorrow is appropriate? My battle with kr0ne still begging for votes. Abeg lets give each battle thread breathing space biko... .
No o! Ha!! shocked

This battle made me not to go to work today! I'm just at home scanning Guykhena anyhow! And I can't afford to miss work tomorrow too. . . I can't ditch again! No o!!

your battle will get votes, just wait till 8 pm, and close it by 8:30 PM, or maybe sef, you can just leave it there. . . They can still go vote for the two!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: No o! Ha!! shocked

This battle made me not to go to work today! I'm just at home scanning Guykhena anyhow! And I can't afford to miss work tomorrow too. . . I can't ditch again! No o!!

your battle will get votes, just wait till 8 pm, and close it by 8:30 PM, or maybe sef, you can just leave it there. . . They can still go vote for the two!

Battle of the 2gs grin you no go work cos you wan murk guy? there's God oooo

I will pop the thread later in the day.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Battle of the 2gs grin you no go work cos you wan murk guy? there's God oooo

I will pop the thread later in the day.
Taaa! Guykhena go murk me! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2014
Coogar, i see you viewing this thread grin

talk na cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz , ffr will be opened soon
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark: mikuz , ffr will be opened soon

All these closing and opening has never resolved anything.
Don't you have a long term plan to bring sanity to FFR?

Ever since Cooger the troublemaker got chased away, the thread became calm and PEACEFUL- I do not understand why you closed it again. Please open it, Ibime must pay the price for smearing my name. Hes getting skinned alive!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

All these closing and opening has never resolved anything.
Don't you have a long term plan to bring sanity to FFR?

Ever since Cooger the troublemaker got chased away, the thread became calm and PEACEFUL- I do not understand why you closed it again. Please open it, Ibime must pay the price for smearing my name. Hes getting skinned alive!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
giyazz vs guykhena

Are you guys ready? Make i pop the thread?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by techtonic(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
troll niccur:| ....dey r always trollingsad ............oya puke ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ibime is a walking corpse. Whoever knows him should ask him to start saying his last prayer!
I'm gon' release the dragon and torch Ibime with Sisqo-esque punchlines! Heaven ll definately receive him as a visitor today. Can you imagine.

It ll definately be catastrophic for Spitzomanaic or whatever he calls himself!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark: giyazz vs guykhena

Are you guys ready? Make i pop the thread?
Yeah, pop the thread! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime is a walking corpse. Whoever knows him should ask him to start saying his last prayer!
I'm gon' release the dragon and torch Ibime with Sisqo-esque punchlines! Heaven ll definately receive him as a visitor today. Can you imagine.

It ll definately be catastrophic for Spitzomanaic or whatever he calls himself!

He was only being creative!

Is it cos he said u're lame in his verse?

gringringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airmark - plz open Giyaz vs Guykhena
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Apart from PaulThor and kr0ne - The rest of the pheonix are inactive lately.

Where's twistar, Willsofsteel.

Guys - We should be launching missiles and unleashing weapons of mass destruction not slumbering and letting the spirit die na.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

He was only being creative!

Is it cos he said u're lame in his verse?

gringringrin

Creative my left testicles!
Which kain creativity be that?

Can you imagine? If I no cremate Ibime today make I no wetin cause am. Who does he take me for? Does he think he can slander my name like that and go scot-free? Hell no!

He cup don full today. Shebi mouth dey scratch am. He go soon hear am for en head!

Does he think I'm Cooger who cannot do keystyles on the spot or what?
Make Airmark open the thread first, if I no treat en ffuck up make my nyash bend go one side. If I no use Ibime do yeye make I no sabi road to my babe house again. See Ibime o!

Ibime has come to the end of the road, by the time I'm through with laying hands on him. You too go follow beg on en behalf!

Just imagine!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Yeah, pop the thread! cheesy

Where is guykhena?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Limerick: Airmark - plz open Giyaz vs Guykhena

Okay bruv, but khena must report now. We dont want anyone to do a siddogg for us again grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Where is guykhena?
He must be looking for an UGO .C. UGO textbook and the latest Oxford Dictionary to cremate my body with extra-ordinary english and intelligent bars! I don die today!! cheesy

Guy, just pop the thread. . . . GuyKhena already agreed on the date, time and everything, he's the one who called me out!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airmark!!! Where is the thread?!!! If you or Guykhena end up making my staying at home today useless, I will summon evil spirits to torment your lives forever!!! angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Airmark!!! Where is the thread?!!! If you or Guykhena end up making my staying at home today useless, I will summon evil spirits to torment your lives forever!!! angry

grin grin grin
GIYAZZ: Airmark!!! Where is the thread?!!! If you or Guykhena end up making my staying at home today useless, I will summon evil spirits to torment your lives forever!!! angry

What kind of battlers do we have here? Its like you guys are going to shrine to cop verses. It never reach to cast spell na. I will pop the thread but if anyone of you fail to drop. I will ban both of you, i cant leave my assignments and be looking for you guys east of the niger.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Where is that shediot calling me a troll?! angry angry I yab your left yiansh, the right yiansh go surface!! If my identity crisis is giving you nightmares, how about you start sleeping under her skirt for change?! If it was cut off, how's that any business of yours? Mister 'liking my own self' dey ur lane ooo. No just near me!

Coogar!!!

Btw... kr0ne battled? abeg, I want link ooo.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Okay bruv, but khena must report now. We dont want anyone to do a siddogg for us again grin
Lmao@Do a siddogg - I trust Khena na, the dude aint scared of Giyaz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Limerick:
Lmao@Do a siddogg - I trust Khena na, the dude aint scared of Giyaz.
Giyaz is a tricky fella... hehehe

YeaYeaNot

[quote author=Limerick][/quote] hey there! Yes, I just did. U wan knw wetin happen dia?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
yeyenatu: Where is that shediot calling me a troll?! angry angry I yab your left yiansh, the right yiansh go surface!! If my identity crisis is giving you nightmares, how about you start sleeping under her skirt for change?! If it was cut off, how's that any business of yours? Mister 'liking my own self' dey ur lane ooo. No just near me!

Coogar!!!

Btw... kr0ne battled? abeg, I want link ooo.

YeaYeaNot

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

grin grin grin

What kind of battlers do we have here? Its like you guys are going to shrine to cop verses. It never reach to cast spell na. I will pop the thread but if anyone of you fail to drop. I will ban both of you, i cant leave my assignments and be looking for you guys east of the niger.
Lol, ban both of us? grin

You are mad! Don't let me vote Kr0ne over you o! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pop thread jare, make I enjoy Mikuz verse. If you pop am early enough, I fit rebuttal thís evening sef.

Mukina done warn the noisemakers, no worry about the thread.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
My Mentions ooo shocked

Something arose,but don't worry,I never pull a no show smiley,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Cougar: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
my inbox was bombarded by friends & admirers....they inspired me to write this ish....

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

I soon figured out/there's a bigger lout/with a sniggered snout/

His name is Ibime/what a waste of the semën/dude's mentally-impeded/....with the weight of six skinheads/

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

So i set to task/stalk the evil entourage/but I was yet to rank/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels.....just like a crude arsonist/

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind....like the statement of a räpe suspect/

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius/like a woman going through the C-section/

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing his troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attacking cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis hit 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed.....like the ear bitten by Tyson/

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/

32 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibime: Pop thread jare, make I enjoy Mikuz verse. If you pop am early enough, I fit rebuttal thís evening sef.

Mukina done warn the noisemakers, no worry about the thread.

Oga where is your verdict on our battle? Mikuz has dropped his, i expect from you and other real heads. I will open soon.

GIYAZZ: Lol, ban both of us? grin
You are mad! Don't let me vote Kr0ne over you o! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So you want me to be carrying your burden up and down? Now guykhena has shown up. I dont know why most of you dont wanna give verdict on my battle. Even teddybiyasi who said kr0ne will whitewash me yesterday, ran away after getting confused. Well mikuz get mind small, the guy must be a pdp member. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

So you want me to be carrying your burden up and down? Now guykhena has shown up. I dont know why most of you dont wanna give verdict on my battle.

My head on my battle now.
But That battle was too close,am still checking each criteria,,hoping not to make a mistake in my verds.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guykhena:

My head on my battle now.
But That battle was too close,am still checking each criteria,,hoping not to make a mistake in my verds.

Ok now.

@ Cougar, that was huge from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.