Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267181 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

I knew you gat no shame, the day you were caught pants down trailing khimwhite on fb with your 1 inch shaft and krizzkutz came to blow it to us here. Even ibime was shocked at the exposee. It would be announced all over that you are part of the ignonimous crew that spoilt nairaland section. I should have closed the thread when you saw fuckyouhard punching your head anyhow and you asking for thread to be closed. I was fair and left it open only for you to beg jobless peeps to come and help you turn the vote. I was unaware of ur gimmicks. I thought fuckyouhard was just giving excuses of a bad worksman. Now its obvious you are acting a script. No wonder mukinat threw you out like a used condom.
Kr0ne is my pal here and he is a responsible chap, hence he asked me to delete the thread. But because of simpleton like you i wont. It will be an evidence of how useless an ex-mod could be after being chased with rabid dawg. I wont ban your moniker, i will just hide your posts i find unlawful.

@ Ibime, i have heard you. I understand stuffs. Have conceeded to kr0ne. Whats worth doing is worth doing well. I know how things are run in the circle, so also unbiased peeps around.
JISOS!!! Lwkmd *fall 4rm palm tree*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airmark, u should have listened to me and deleted that thread. I'm not enjoying this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibeme:

Your head too dey hot. Is this the first time you've seen a ninja vexed after losing a battle?

Let the ninja air his grievance, by tomorrow everyone would have calmed down. Airmark has always been a responsible chap.

You done forget how when Prekky beat you in a battle, you go dey vex anyhow?

Man, I miss when Eldee was modding all battles. Those days, if you lose a battle, that's the end of the matter, no debating.

when the fool, mikuz won me, did i vex? when coogar and fuckyouhard later said i won that iwas robbed, did i comment on those posts? You guys should be real to yourself. Check this page even when footreja brought his observation, what was my response? Did i not ask him to let it slide. I count all as fun. If it were to be one useless textcee that goofed like you did i would nt read meanings to it. I saw mikuz hand work with his jaundiced verdict, i just played with it. Yeyenatu brought her verd against me, i acknowledged her. I took things here as fun but when 6-6 turned 6-5 in your score board. I would be a fool to think thats a product of subconsciousness. Naaaaah, it is what it is.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
footreja:

This is serious. Who was rushing you to drop verdict. You have no excuse guy. You even said you were disappointed in mark? Na wa o. You are supposed to appologise for the error. Mikuz is not helping matters. You guys have turned this place to political ground. Now mikuz you are guilty o. Your tone as shown in that post by airmark asking for kr0ne permission to drop verdict showed your verdict was going to favour airmark. Even a primary 6 drop out could deduct that. Only God knows how you gave it to kr0ne. May be you think airmark knew about your removal as mod. Well know one can be trusted. I was suprised you gave wordplay to krone. You guys no fear God o. Well who is alex? let us know if he will not act like you did lately. You and ibime are the flops of the night, i swear. If everyone is afraid to tell you, i need to tell you.

don't just come here nd assume,, you're the one sparking airmark!

Who are you?

Why are you causing confusion? Huh? angry

nobody likes losing,, airmark is only expressing his emotions... Mikuz shouldnt hav said those things he said, you dey quick hot!

Naso you dey do always,, same thing that caused you so many haters from that tourney! is what you're doing again,,,

sersly, you need to learn to calm down!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cougar: my inbox was bombarded by friends & admirers....they inspired me to write this ish....

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

I soon figured out/there's a bigger lout/with a sniggered snout/

His name is Ibime/what a waste of the semën/dude's mentally-impeded/....with the weight of six skinheads/

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

So i set to task/stalk the evil entourage/but I was yet to rank/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels.....just like a crude arsonist/

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind....like the statement of a räpe suspect/

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius/like a woman going through the C-section/

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing his troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attacking cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis hit 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed.....like the ear bitten by Tyson/

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/
bros cool down o, lol, sick shìt
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibeme:

Your head too dey hot. Is this the first time you've seen a ninja vexed after losing a battle?

Let the ninja air his grievance, by tomorrow everyone would have calmed down. Airmark has always been a responsible chap.

You done forget how when Prekky beat you in a battle, you go dey vex anyhow?

Man, I miss when Eldee was modding all battles. Those days, if you lose a battle, that's the end of the matter, no debating.

I saw the way Eldee ran things on here back then bro. Best mod on NL till tomorrow. Damn!!

This place don fall, only someone as good as Eldee can bring NL back to glory.

This is not the first time I'm seeing a nigga cry about votes but this is different. Hes someone I used to respect alot. I couldn't have paid attention if it was one of those wack niggas pasting generic lyrics all over the place. Even before I posted my verdict, I asked him if it was okay for me to vote, he gave me the go ahead - claiming that hes a matured nigga, that he ll accept my judgement no matter the outcome. Why is he now calling me a ddickrider? crying that all those who voted against him are biased? He even had to bring my battle with him into it. Is this not the height of bbitching?

Lol, my battle against ThePrekky was different. Then I was relatively new and had no idea of how these things work. After that battle, have I cried over votes again?

I felt very sad and downcasted after my battle with Ema Prince, I felt I did better than him. I thought I won that battle especially after you, Dbr and Beshi thought so too, but did you see me cry? Did I ever say anything about it?

My battle with Cooger, I was shocked when virtually everyone who voted gave him the closer. Like serious? for hyping himself? In a battle? Did I complain?

I do not know why niggas take this ish too serious. I hate it when someone I used to trust and respect misbehave like this.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
elymaxiimus, u guys should get a life. you guys wont want to say things as they are. Was i the one that showed mark 6-6 that turned 6-5? Thats why you hate coogar. thats why fuckyouhard was cheated and you looked like goat. I was even thinking mark was part of those who arranged fuckyouhard's loss. Its now i know he was a novice in your midst. una just dey read u no fit talk truth. are u guys in a cult? Anybody that said kr0ne beat mark in punchlines in that battle is a fool. even ibime said that krone disease wordplay was good. i did not see ibime verdict before i said it here. what is the essence of a battle when you are not aggressive against your opponent. Cougar or coogar should come and talk on this.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

I do not know why niggas take this ish too serious. I hate it when someone I used to trust and respect misbehave like this.

You are shameless.

Do you guys think you are chatting with shoe makers, pipe fitters, barbers, fishermen or plumbers from bayelsa on nairaland?.

Answer this :

Were you not the fool asking that you wanted kr0ne's aggreement before you give your verd so that he would nt start causing trouble like he did before? If the verdict was originally for kr0ne, would you be asking me this?

mikuz:

Please what about Kr0ne?

You know this is the same thing that caused a fight between the both of us last time I gave a verdict in his battle.

I need to know if its okay by him for me to vote before trouble ll start, cos like Cooger I risk getting chased away from this place if that happens!

Troublemakers ll no longer be given a chance to stay here any longer!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Giyazz/Tiyazman sosiqdude abeg carry your talks come here,stop to dey derail that thread... Na wa o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Elymax you no go understand, the thing dey pain me reach my bone marrow.

I no sure say I fit sleep this night, last time I felt this bad was long time ago.

I feel heartbroken mehn, seriously!

I do not know why I place too much trust on friends. I never learn my lesson.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibeme: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

when the fool, mikuz won me, did i vex? when coogar and fuckyouhard later said i won that iwas robbed, did i comment on those posts? You guys should be real to yourself. Check this page even when footreja brought his observation, what was my response? Did i not ask him to let it slide. I count all as fun. If it were to be one useless textcee that goofed like you did i would nt read meanings to it. I saw mikuz hand work with his jaundiced verdict, i just played with it. Yeyenatu brought her verd against me, i acknowledged her. I took things here as fun but when 6-6 turned 6-5 in your score board. I would be a fool to think thats a product of subconsciousness. Naaaaah, it is what it is.

I don't know what history you got with Mikuz, and Yeyenatu is still new to rhyming, plus I made an error in my calculations. That's all good. You need not pay attention to those votes if you wish.

But you cannot base your grievances on a couple of dudes crying foul especially dudes who can barely string a rhyme together. Had Loona or Jigsaw or another vet voted for you, then you can feel aggrieved. Their vote would be worth 10 other people's votes. When Thunderstorm, Prekky, and Glacierz etc used to vote against me, I concede. I can't be claiming to be cheated based on the opinion of wackos who might not know the difference between a multi and a mono syllable. That's not good battle ethiquette.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2014
mikuz: Elymax you no go understand, the thing dey pain me reach my bone marrow.

I no sure say I fit sleep this night, last time I felt this bad was long time ago.

I feel heartbroken mehn, seriously!

I do not know why I place too much trust on friends. I never learn my lesson.

grin grin grin

Ofcourse seeing how you were exposed and treated as an outcast on nl. You know anyone can use events on nl to defeat you in battles. I pray you repent in your fraudulent ways.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2014
This one's dey do their own,giyaz and his flocks dey do their own,,
Na wa for this section o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by AbuMikey(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Cougar: my inbox was bombarded by friends & admirers....they inspired me to write this ish....

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

His name is Ibime/what a waste of the semën/dude's mentally-impeded/....with the weight of six skinheads/

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels.....just like a crude arsonist/

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind....like the statement of a räpe suspect/

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius/like a woman going through the C-section/

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing his troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attacking cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis hit 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed.....like the ear bitten by Tyson/

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/

Brutality!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2014
AbuMikey:

Brutality!!!!
lol

coogar is good! He should be doing this more often.... The way he talks too much makes one think he's wack!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Ibeme:

I don't know what history you got with Mikuz, and Yeyenatu is still new to rhyming, plus I made an error in my calculations. That's all good. You need not pay attention to those votes if you wish.

But you cannot base your grievances on a couple of dudes crying foul especially dudes who can barely string a rhyme together. Had Loona or Jigsaw or another vet voted for you, then you can feel aggrieved. Their vote would be worth 10 other people's votes. When Thunderstorm, Prekky, and Glacierz etc used to vote against me, I concede. I can't be claiming to be cheated based on the opinion of wackos who might not know the difference between a multi and a mono syllable. That's not good battle ethiquette.

I have made my point , any sensible person will know i was nt ranting unneccessarily. I never did this before and this would be my last. I did nt know that f00l mikuz had a plan, but thank God for your 6-5 verdict. It blew err thing. I only thought this kind of things happen in rigged political election in Nigeria. Only a f00l will be owned by mikuz verdict. saying kr0ne beat me in wordplay with ''bar beek ...you'' etc. I dont want to continue in this. Its irritating. It is obvious before drafting that verdict, your pen was already writing kr0ne inside its container. I leave you to battle the way you want it done. Meanwhile that thread is there for the records.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2014
People have different opinions though. My difference with Jason aka fuckyouhard is he prefers punchlines that has brutalising effects. To him, my best punch in this brawl was prolly the last.
On the other hand, I prefer punches that u don't understand immediately. In all of Ibime's battle punchlines I've read, I picked out the best 3 (which, maybe in ur opinion, are not harsh and wowing). I just can't recall where but I remember seeing something like "cassava. . .respect your grind", "the poor man found it funny but could 'afford' to laugh" and "Paul we know, peter we know, but who are you")
Those are the punches that get me reeling
So it depends on the individual. Mikuz says a punch should break jaw, but I say a punch should have so much comic effect to make you laugh and roll and prolly forget what ur doing at the moment. Other jaw-breaking lines should come in between once in a while. Just my perception though...for those who claim I got no punch
It's all cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 1:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Ibeme:

Oga park well. Because some people are not known here for bars so we cant talk when you want to cheat guys here? If you could give mark wordplay point for that chrohn disease pun, he should have got the opener. Kr0ne tried but when i checked the meaning of chron's disease and the set up, any real head would give airmark that opener. If you analyse his opener without bias, it edged kr0ne's by far. so tieing it was a no no for a real head like you. Mark said he murked him with his own faeces ie kr0ne's own staements and actions. at the end of the day he dies of 'crohn's' disease which is an intestinal disease caused by bacteria. I had to check what the disease really means to feel that punch. Its so pathetic for you guys not to give him that opener. There's no punchline that beat that from the two battlers. Well ibime just be careful and dont follow that mikuz, you still have credibility here. Just dont defend whats not.

@ kr0ne, you did well. You behaved matured. Even more than ibime who could not accept his fault.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:00am On Aug 05, 2014
@ oga footreja. please thanks for your efforts. it's new dawn. We moving on now. Let's forget all that. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Bros Airmark, abeg just let it slide. Its just one match. Thank God say i no vote because i be wan vote for Airmark #noHating but i been dey wait 4 plenty verdz. Smh 4 mikuz sha. So make person no vex say him lose? So he should be happy? Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Iceskidd: Bros Airmark, abeg just let it slide. Its just one match. Thank God say i no vote because i be wan vote for Airmark #noHating but i been dey wait 4 plenty verdz. Smh 4 mikuz sha. So make person no vex say him lose? So he should be happy? Mtcheew
oh! so he lost but u voted for him? hypocrite!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2014
fuckyouhard: oh! so he lost but u voted for him? hypocrite!
am i supposed to reply dat? Ok lemme lecture u. Airmark won dat battle, i didn't vote cos some niggas would say i was hating kr0ne and dick_riding. And i wasn't even tagged there sef. Na dat kind small thing dey vex me. If them like, they should say kr0ne won. But IMO Airmark had the best verse #Period #StraightFromTheLab
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2014
airmark, well maybe this is God's doin. in my battle, I was supposed to get a win from giyaz verd from the given points. he mistakenly called 4 - 3 a tie and u allowed it. guykhena too counted 6 - 6 but decided to give kim the win. u were there and u allowed it! I'd say u had a hand too in my loss coz u pretended u didn't see kim bitin ur 'heartland' line. I cudn't defend it cos there's no proof. u allowed all this! so why are u now mad that ibime counted 6 - 6 as 6 - 5 in krone's favour. don't u think God has a hand in this? grin grin
though ur battle cud have gone either ways but it seems krone has a little edge. I'd have voted a tie though, coz I hate unclear wins. but let this teach u a lesson. next time u do things do them ur own way. don't let people push.
ehen, one more thing. is there a way u can push coogar's slaughter verse to the front page. it's too dope to be hidden in a chatroom grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Iceskidd: you are a fool, i said mark is angry cos niggas voted against him and i was saying it was a normal tin dat mik should stfu. Wait what am i sayin? Fück you self. Don't ever quote me.
ur the worst thing to ever happen to this section. u always like to come in between like a poosie and cause distraction among real men. on top of that ur wack and useless to ur parents. fool! mention one person u can fight in brawls here? none! and ur not makin any effort to improve. iredeemable homo habilis!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2014

IBIME's ANNIHILATION

Mynd_44 . Please do justice to this verse by moving it to frontpage. Thanks!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur the worst thing to ever happen to this section. u always like to come in between like a poosie and cause distraction among real men. on top of that ur wack and useless to ur parents. fool! mention one person u can fight in brawls here? none! and ur not makin any effort to improve. iredeemable homo habilis!!
This might be harsh but its the naked truth!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mynd_44 . Please do justice to this verse by moving it to frontpage. Thanks!
exactly! it should be in the frontpage. this is what I call a diss verse, kind of storytellin. and everythin there is true

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2014
fuckyouhard: exactly! it should be in the frontpage. this is what I call a diss verse, kind of storytellin. and everythin there is true
Seconded
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2014
fuckyouhard: ur the worst thing to ever happen to this section. u always like to come in between like a poosie and cause distraction among real men. on top of that ur wack and useless to ur parents. fool! mention one person u can fight in brawls here? none! and ur not makin any effort to improve. iredeemable homo habilis!!
you're a pained bïtch, idgaf bout rap battles and shiits. Airmark hope you're seeing the bolded statement if u dnt ban him u should lift giyazz's ban.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Iceskidd: you're a pained bïtch, idgaf bout rap battles and shiits. Airmark hope you're seeing the bolded statement if u dnt ban him u should lift giyazz's ban.
ur a bastard! u think i'd care if I get banned? smh! fool, does bein useless to parents mean i abuse them? may amadioha connive with sango and visit ur bedroom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.