Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260026 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cougar:
Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/
grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Coogar Aka Cougar, that's a nice one. . . You are a god in your own lane!

@Airmark, I've sent my verse!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: @Coogar Aka Cougar, that's a nice one. . . You are a god in your own lane!

@Airmark, I've sent my verse!

It has n't entered yet. wait few mins or you resend: airmarking@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:
Even teddybiyasi who said kr0ne will whitewash me yesterday, ran away after getting confused. . grin

my data went exhausted n I couldn't exit my lecture
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cougar: my inbox was bombarded by friends & admirers....they inspired me to write this ish....

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

I soon figured out/there's a bigger lout/with a sniggered snout/

His name is Ibime /what a waste of the semën /dude's mentally-impeded /....with the weight of six skinheads /

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

So i set to task/stalk the evil entourage/but I was yet to rank/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels .....just like a crude arsonist /

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind ....like the statement of a räpe suspect /

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius /like a woman going through the C-section /

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attracting cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made /that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates /

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis was 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed .....like the ear bitten by Tyson /

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this should be in the front page. omg!!! f0rk anyone who wud call it dickridin!!! grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
teddybiyasi:

my data went exhausted n I couldn't exit my lecture

ok .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

It has n't entered yet. wait few mins or you resend: airmarking@gmail.com
Check it, I resent it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: Check it, I resent it

got it. waiting for guykhena's
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Okay fine... okay maybe this one time sha. he sha tried small... chai... this guy wicked ooo. mtchew... coogar u are a wicked man!! Choi!! Omo... I read that sh*t four flipping times**

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

got it. waiting for guykhena's

Check your mail,I just sent mine..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Cougar. Your a god!! That shit can crush ibime the biter + mikuz the vampire's writtens put together in an instant!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Airmark, i hope you can feel what some guys felt when they lost to bad verdicts? I have been following verdicts since a week ago, though you were unbiased, but you did nt say the truth. I guess some guys ganging up to vote en massefor their annointed battler. Fvckyouhard was painfully voted out but you did nothing. I checked your battle against kr0ne and it was straight win for you in most crits except closer and may be tie in flow but what do we have there? Imagine someone giving kr0ne punchlines point ? Even tieing it is a crime. If you dont win against kr0ne then coogar never won mikuz. Though coogar had his shortcomings, taking things overboard but i respect him more than most of these vets here. They are not real. He's the truth. I did nt want to sway vote thats why i write here. Its high time you tidied things in this section. Your opener trounced kr0ne and a real head would have given punchline alone to you based on that opener. Now you see how fuckyouhard felt. I think he will vote against you too. I think only coogar understands games being played here. I hope you adjust.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
footreja: @ Airmark, i hope you can feel what some guys felt when they lost to bad verdicts? I have been following verdicts since a week ago, though you were unbiased, but you did nt say the truth. I guess some guys ganging up to vote en massefor their annointed battler. Fvckyouhard was painfully voted out but you did nothing. I checked your battle against kr0ne and it was straight win for you in most crits except closer and may be tie in flow but what do we have there? Imagine someone giving kr0ne punchlines point ? Even tieing it is a crime. If you dont win against kr0ne then coogar never won mikuz. Though coogar had his shortcomings, taking things overboard but i respect him more than most of these vets here. They are not real. He's the truth. I did nt want to sway vote thats why i write here. Its high time you tidied things in this section. Your opener trounced kr0ne and a real head would have given punchline alone to you based on that opener. Now you see how fuckyouhard felt. I think he will vote against you too. I think only coogar understands games being played here. I hope you adjust.
Seconded!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
footreja: @ Airmark, i hope you can feel what some guys felt when they lost to bad verdicts? I have been following verdicts since a week ago, though you were unbiased, but you did nt say the truth. I guess some guys ganging up to vote en massefor their annointed battler. Fvckyouhard was painfully voted out but you did nothing. I checked your battle against kr0ne and it was straight win for you in most crits except closer and may be tie in flow but what do we have there? Imagine someone giving kr0ne punchlines point ? Even tieing it is a crime. If you dont win against kr0ne then coogar never won mikuz. Though coogar had his shortcomings, taking things overboard but i respect him more than most of these vets here. They are not real. He's the truth. I did nt want to sway vote thats why i write here. Its high time you tidied things in this section. Your opener trounced kr0ne and a real head would have given punchline alone to you based on that opener. Now you see how fuckyouhard felt. I think he will vote against you too. I think only coogar understands games being played here. I hope you adjust.
nl is filled with backbiters and dicklickers! concernin my fight with kim I'll let it pass so their atrocities 'll be glarin after them. fuckyouhard is the reason ckushy jumped from bruce to peterparkker. he can't bear the humiliation, and he has mik to blame coz mik pushed him to me. ibime whom I rated above coogar has proven he's a beetch too. bitin lines and blamin it on others. am the reason he's judgin brawls now cos I criticized his unexpected turn up in my brawl against his begotten son. i don't care what they think about me now coz I have more people on my side. as for airmark vs krone, they both came weak but krone has a little edge cos his punches were more direct, so i don't see airmark winnin in all sincerity
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014

Thanks for your concerns. Though we do it for fun, but to be sincere i was shocked but i take it as games. That was why i did n't battle for long. But as regards fuckyouhard, i did what i should. But if really they planned against him, shame on those who did it. I was impressed by his verse. Same thing happened when i battled against mikuz, it was after the battle, coogar and fvckyouhard said the battle was actually mine. Nobody came out to tell it as it was then. On this one i dont want to complain. Kr0ne is my guy and if he wins, its all good. For long the verses will be there for all to judge.
Once again i appreciate your advise. If you live in the state you can pm your icq.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

Thanks for your concerns. Though we do it for fun, but to be sincere i was shocked but i take it as games. That was why i did n't battle for long. But as regards fuckyouhard, i did what i should. But if really they planned against him, shame on those who did it. I was impressed by his verse. Same thing happened when i battled against mikuz, it was after the battle, coogar and fvckyouhard said the battle was actually mine. Nobody came out to tell it as it was then. On this one i dont want to complain. Kr0ne is my guy and if he wins, its all good. For long the verses will be there for all to judge.
Once again i appreciate your advise. If you live in the state you can pm your icq.
seriously, i saw that brawl and I was like wtf! there was no way it cud have been a tie. it's shockin some people decided otherwise. the battle I believe u clearly lost was against DJ5naira. and he's just another underrated textcee. mik wud be better in topicals, not text battles cos his style doesn't change. always usin long stories to spoil his punch. he can never beat me on a neutral ground
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
fuckyouhard: nl is filled with backbiters and dicklickers! concernin my fight with kim I'll let it pass so their atrocities 'll be glarin after them. fuckyouhard is the reason ckushy jumped from bruce to peterparkker. he can't bear the humiliation, and he has mik to blame coz mik pushed him to me. ibime whom I rated above coogar has proven he's a beetch too. bitin lines and blamin it on others. am the reason he's judgin brawls now cos I criticized his unexpected turn up in my brawl against his begotten son. i don't care what they think about me now coz I have more people on my side. as for airmark vs krone, they both came weak but krone has a little edge cos his punches were more direct, so i don't see airmark winnin in all sincerity

They came weak? Only kr0ne came weak. Did you see coogar vs mikuz battle? It was a replica of that brawl. Everybody's jaw dropped. Airmark beat kr0ne hands down. I want you to take the verses to a credible site for votes. If not for the suspension i would have loved to hear coogar's verdict on that battle. It was shameful for those vets to say airmark won that brawl, thats why they delayed their verds. In your eyes do you think kr0ne won mark in punchlines?. Do you think the phoenix were not surprised with what mark dropped? Limerick said ''o boy see punches'',
If kr0ne won, phoenix crew would have given him votes since yesterday. We know what it is.

@Airmark, nice one there. I dont live in USA. Naija noni.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
footreja:

They came weak? Only kr0ne came weak. Did you see coogar vs mikuz battle? It was a replica of that brawl. Everybody's jaw dropped. Airmark beat kr0ne hands down. I want you to take the verses to a credible site for votes. If not for the suspension i would have loved to hear coogar's verdict on that battle. It was shameful for those vets to say airmark won that brawl, thats why they delayed their verds. In your eyes do you think kr0ne won mark in punchlines?. Do you think the phoenix were not surprised with what mark dropped? Limerick said ''o boy see punches'',
If kr0ne won, phoenix crew would have given him votes since yesterday. We know what it is.

@Airmark, nice one there. I dont live in USA. Naija noni.

Let it slide bro. If i should analyse things they will say am bi,tching. No long thing. I will even like kr0ne to judge the brawl himself. Yeyenatu that was just learning the rope , gave me the punchline, but highly respected limerick, mikuz, loona etc thought otherwise because the win might tilt to my favour. So Ludicrous. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airmark, you're my pal. And please I want u to do one thing for me. . . .delete our battle thread. I can't contain all this rants. I'm fre-minded, hate to insult people coz I hate to be insulted. Do we gain anything from rap battles? Why must it cause hatred and bickerings? Smh
Please, bro, this shiit never happened. Delete the thread. I can not allow people use this to cause any rubbish between us. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ kr0ne, my padi you won it. Aint deleting it

@ Footreja, go and check the thread, ibime gave verdict which based on the points he was supposed to arrive at 6-6. Only God knows how he got to 6-5 in favour of kr0ne. So sad.

Check it here:
Ibime: The battle was close. I had to reread. On second read though. .

Opener - tie.
Thís was both of y'alls best punches of the battle

Flow - Tie.

Punches - Krone = 3
Airmark came with one punch that blew my mind, (Krone's disease) but Krone came with two (warning shots, book of Matthew)
On the other good punches, Krone edged Airmark on wit, but Airmark was more aggressive, so thís category is decided on the heavyweight punches.

Rhymes - Airmark. = 2
He deliberately set out to win thís category by packing his multis closer together.

Metaphors/similes - Krone. Thís is like scoring double for punches cos most of the best punches were based on metas. Krone used metas all through whilst Airmark switched to aggression and personals. =2

Wordplay - Airmark. = 2
The crohns disease won thís for me.

Personals - Airmark. Obviously. = 2

Closer - Krone. Airmark did not finish well. He finished with a brag. =1

6 points to 5.
MVGT - Krone.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Airmark , are you sure of this? Can you swear that you did nt edit ibime's verdict? If its true, then i will advise you resign as a mod. You are not wanted here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
footreja: @ Airmark , are you sure of this? Can you swear that you did nt edit ibime's verdict? If its true, then i will advise you resign as a mod. You are not wanted here.

I have nt done it before. Let ibime come and deny it. I am in a bad mood now. You made me go into details. Anti spam bot banned his post so i unhid it. So i now read his verdict and realised the attrocity. I respected him to a fault. Definitely this was not a mistake by him. Its now i know niggas here acted a script, well-delivered. Assumed he tied it at 6-6 and said something like ''based on bla bla bla mvgt = kr0ne''. It will be understood. I blame myself though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

I have nt done it before. Let ibime come and deny it. I am in a bad mood now. You made me go into details. Anti spam bot banned his post so i unhid it. So i now read his verdict and realised the attrocity. I respected him to a fault. Definitely this was not a mistake by him. Its now i know niggas here acted a script, well-delivered. Assumed he tied it at 6-6 and said something like ''based on bla bla bla mvgt = kr0ne''. It will be understood. I blame myself though.

until i hear from him. I was actually waiting for his verd initially. I imagine what coogar will be doing seeing this mess.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kr0ne I get your drift bro. I regret ever setting up that battle, I never knew Airmark was this bbitchy!

I still don't believe this Airmark said all that. WTF!

I swear NL rap section has gone to the dogs!!!

Unless a competent mod takes over the reins in this section, this place ll remain pathetic. I'm taking my hands off. I'm done tryna bring sanity to this place.

Airmark, Cooger and his crew of rretarded ccocksuckers can now have a field day sucking each others testicles off.

I ll be gone till November!

Walkers have taken over the place.

The section needs the chosen one - Alex!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibeme: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Airmark, I'm disappointed. No be do or die matter. When you battling with people you respect, you can easily concede a battle even if you think you won. I did that with Mikuz last year when the votes was slightly in his favour.

If you calculated my crits correctly and it comes to 6-6, OK good, but no point highlighting my mistake like it's a grand conspiracy. Remember I said I don't want to vote early cos ninjas take my vote personal and it may sway other people's opinion. It was you who asked me to vote early. My vote did not matter in deciding the battle so no point claiming I swayed things. If my vote had come in as a draw, how many verds would you have compared to Krone? Would it change the fate of the battle?

As it happens, spambot has caught me so you are the only one who could see my verd. It did not influence anyone.

In explanation, I was voting on 2nd page without the crits in front of me as reference, and I thought rhymes and flow was one point hence the miscalculation. Truth of the matter, I'm not concerned with criteria weighting. I was just using crits because some ninjas get emotional if you don't judge their battles on criteria. Every ninja will tell you they vote on what they feel most. You came dope but Krone slightly edged it IMO. I have seen battles where one ninja can take most of the criteria but one or two criteria alone can win it for his opponent.

@ Coogar,

Nice bars. Keep it that way. I'll catch you when I'm released. Mikuz, I dey wait your disses o!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz: Kr0ne I get your drift bro. I regret ever setting up that battle, I never knew Airmark was this bbitchy!

I still don't believe this Airmark said all that. WTF!

I swear NL rap section has gone to the dogs!!!

Unless a competent mod takes over the reins in this section, this place ll remain pathetic. I'm taking my hands off. I'm done tryna bring sanity to this place.

Airmark, Cooger and his crew of rretarded ccocksuckers can now have a field day sucking each others testicles off.

I ll be gone till November!

Walkers have taken over the place.

The section needs the chosen one - Alex!!

I knew you gat no shame, the day you were caught pants down trailing khimwhite on fb with your 1 inch shaft and krizzkutz came to blow it to us here. Even ibime was shocked at the exposee. It would be announced all over that you are part of the ignonimous crew that spoilt nairaland section. I should have closed the thread when you saw fuckyouhard punching your head anyhow and you asking for thread to be closed. I was fair and left it open only for you to beg jobless peeps to come and help you turn the vote. I was unaware of ur gimmicks. I thought fuckyouhard was just giving excuses of a bad worksman. Now its obvious you are acting a script. No wonder mukinat threw you out like a used condom.
Kr0ne is my pal here and he is a responsible chap, hence he asked me to delete the thread. But because of simpleton like you i wont. It will be an evidence of how useless an ex-mod could be after being chased with rabid dawg. I wont ban your moniker, i will just hide your posts i find unlawful.

@ Ibime, i have heard you. I understand stuffs. Have conceeded to kr0ne. Whats worth doing is worth doing well. I know how things are run in the circle, so also unbiased peeps around.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibeme: Airmark, I'm disappointed. No be do or die matter. When you battling with people you respect, you can easily concede a battle even if you think you won. I did that with Mikuz last year when the votes was slightly in his favour.

If you calculated my crits correctly and it comes to 6-6, OK good, but no point highlighting my mistake like it's a grand conspiracy. Remember I said I don't want to vote early cos ninjas take my vote personal and it may sway other people's opinion. It was you who asked me to vote early. My vote did not matter in deciding the battle so no point claiming I swayed things.

As it happens, spambot has caught me so you are the only one who could see my verd. It did not influence anyone.

In explanation, I was voting on 2nd page without the crits in front of me as reference, and I thought rhymes and flow was one point hence the miscalculation. Truth of the matter, I'm not concerned with criteria weighting. Every ninja will tell you they vote on what they feel most. You came dope but Krone slightly edged it. I have seen battles where one ninja can take most of the criteria but one or two criteria alone can win it for his opponent.

@ Coogar,

Nice bars. Keep it that way. I'll catch you when I'm released. Mikuz, I dey wait your disses o!

Airmark don ffuck up, he don make me vex. I no dey in the mood jor.

I logged in to see Airmark crying about votes like a baby, calling those who voted against him ddickriders. Smh!!

Airmark has lost the respect I had for him!

I feel disappointed, the guy don fall my hands big time. I go catch you laters!

@ Cooger : keep it up, you're now acting like a normal person, that ban don knock some sense into you!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

I logged in to see Airmark crying about votes like a baby, calling those who voted against him ddickriders. Smh!!

B1tcha.s.s nigga. Do you guys think you are chatting with shoe makers, pipe fitters, barbers, fishermen or plumbers from bayelsa on nairaland?.
Were you not the fool asking that you wanted kr0ne's aggreement before you give your verd so that he would nt complain?

mikuz:

Please what about Kr0ne?

You know this is the same thing that caused a fight between the both of us last time I gave a verdict in his battle.

I need to know if its okay by him for me to vote before trouble ll start, cos like Cooger I risk getting chased away from this place if that happens!

Troublemakers ll no longer be given a chance to stay here any longer!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
airmark:

I knew you gat no shame, the day you were caught pants down trailing khimwhite on fb with your 1 inch shaft and krizzkutz came to blow it to us here. Even ibime was shocked at the exposee. It would be announced all over that you are part of the ignonimous crew that spoilt nairaland section. I should have closed the thread when you saw fuckyouhard punching your head anyhow and you asking for thread to be closed. I was fair and left it open only for you to beg jobless peeps to come and help you turn the vote. I was unaware of ur gimmicks. I thought fuckyouhard was just giving excuses of a bad worksman. Now its obvious you are acting a script. No wonder mukinat threw you out like a used condom.
Kr0ne is my pal here and he is a responsible chap, hence he asked me to delete the thread. But because of simpleton like you i wont. It will be an evidence of how useless an ex-mod could be after being chased with rabid dawg. I wont ban your moniker, i will just hide your posts i find unlawful.

@ Ibime, i have heard you. I understand stuffs. Have conceeded to kr0ne. Whats worth doing is worth doing well. I know how things are run in the circle, so also unbiased peeps around.

1 inch shaft? Hahahahaha, pix? As proof? Are you this desperate?

No wahala. I don see the kain person you really be. You don show your true colour.

Please don't ever quote me again, stay on your path and let me stay on mine. Mind your business, and Ill mind mine.

I repeat, stay away from me and Ill stay away from you.

Thanks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

1 inch shaft? Hahahahaha, pix? As proof? Are you this desperate?

No wahala. I don see the kain person you really be. You don show your true colour.

Please don't ever quote me again, stay on your path and let me stay on mine. Mind your business, and Ill mind mine.

I repeat, stay away from me and Ill stay away from you.

Thanks.

Answer this :

Do you guys think you are chatting with shoe makers, pipe fitters, barbers, fishermen or plumbers from bayelsa on nairaland?.
Were you not the fool asking that you wanted kr0ne's aggreement before you give your verd so that he would nt complain?

mikuz:

Please what about Kr0ne?

You know this is the same thing that caused a fight between the both of us last time I gave a verdict in his battle.

I need to know if its okay by him for me to vote before trouble ll start, cos like Cooger I risk getting chased away from this place if that happens!

Troublemakers ll no longer be given a chance to stay here any longer!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibeme: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
mikuz:

@ Cooger : keep it up, you're now acting like a normal person, that ban don knock some sense into you!

Your head too dey hot. Is this the first time you've seen a ninja vexed after losing a battle?

Let the ninja air his grievance, by tomorrow everyone would have calmed down. Airmark has always been a responsible chap.

You done forget how when Prekky beat you in a battle, you go dey vex anyhow?

Man, I miss when Eldee was modding all battles. Those days, if you lose a battle, that's the end of the matter, no debating.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by footreja: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibeme: Airmark, I'm disappointed. No be do or die matter. When you battling with people you respect, you can easily concede a battle even if you think you won. I did that with Mikuz last year when the votes was slightly in his favour.

If you calculated my crits correctly and it comes to 6-6, OK good, but no point highlighting my mistake like it's a grand conspiracy. Remember I said I don't want to vote early cos ninjas take my vote personal and it may sway other people's opinion. It was you who asked me to vote early. My vote did not matter in deciding the battle so no point claiming I swayed things. If my vote had come in as a draw, how many verds would you have compared to Krone? Would it change the fate of the battle?

In explanation, I was voting on 2nd page without the crits in front of me as reference, and I thought rhymes and flow was one point hence the miscalculation. Truth of the matter, I'm not concerned with criteria weighting. I was just using crits because some ninjas get emotional if you don't judge their battles on criteria. Every ninja will tell you they vote on what they feel most. You came dope but Krone slightly edged it IMO. I have seen battles where one ninja can take most of the criteria but one or two criteria alone can win it for his opponent.

This is serious. Who was rushing you to drop verdict. You have no excuse guy. You even said you were disappointed in mark? Na wa o. You are supposed to appologise for the error. Mikuz is not helping matters. You guys have turned this place to political ground. Now mikuz you are guilty o. Your tone as shown in that post by airmark asking for kr0ne permission to drop verdict showed your verdict was going to favour airmark. Even a primary 6 drop out could deduct that. Only God knows how you gave it to kr0ne. May be you think airmark knew about your removal as mod. Well know one can be trusted. I was suprised you gave wordplay to krone. You guys no fear God o. Well who is alex? let us know if he will not act like you did lately. You and ibime are the flops of the night, i swear. If everyone is afraid to tell you, i need to tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.