Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (7178 Views)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Kaydadon(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
D governor is a very honest guy,hes fulfiling his promise nw....wating for my own turn sha..
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
vitality22: Hmmm, whenever I hear Ekiti state, I remember when I did my NYSC in 2006, we were paid 1k (one thousand naira) as state alawi. Kai such a poor state.
lolz.......fayemi we no gbadun @ all.......i regret casting my vote 4u
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Kaydadon: D governor is a very honest guy,hes fulfiling his promise nw....wating for my own turn sha..
do u reside in Ekiti @ all...........honesty ke.......i see
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pace$etter:

So you are just blind to see what he is doing...get me a glass there for this person....he may be embezzling yet yet we see change in all round sector
people sha............do u live in Ekiti @ all............aint any of ur folk'z sacked abi....dont let information from the media mislead u.......all sector ke....o funny gan o
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by TableLeg(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
afam4eva: There are contradictions in his statement. If the cabinet have performed well then why dissolve them?
Go to his state and find out!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Afolabs101: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
afam4eva: There are contradictions in his statement. If the cabinet have performed well then why dissolve them?

Exactly!

Me thinks Mr Governor is flexing his muscles and letting the Lion of Bordillon know who's boss..... at least in Ekiti.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Afolabs101: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
engineerd:

LOL...A counter point to an arrant nonsensical statement? How is dissolving a cabinet that has performed well a contradiction? So in other words when you get laid off from your work automatically means you have not performed well? Performance is not a NECESSARY condition for dissolving ones cabinet....Simple as that! A lot of people type first then think later!

When you get laid off from work it's because the company is retrenching, your job is not going to be filled by a new hire.

But by your reasoning, a company will tell a worker "you have performed brilliantly but we're firing you and replacing you with someone else who we hope will perform just as brilliantly" cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Afolabs101: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
engineerd:

Performance is not a NECESSARY condition for dissolving ones cabinet....

Oh really?

You just dissolve a cabinet, throwing all the ministries into disarray (remember this is the civil service, not KPMG) select new ones to replace the old ones who have to pass SSS security screening and House of Assembly screening with pressure from the party and other busy bodies.......... All this for what if not for poor performance, i.e. they are slowing down your agenda and have to go.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Afolabs101:

When you get laid off from work it's because the company is retrenching, your job is not going to be filled by a new hire.

But by your reasoning, a company will tell a worker "you have performed brilliantly but we're firing you and replacing you with someone else who we hope will perform just as brilliantly" cheesy grin

No! There are several other reasons to replace someone who is a brilliant performer! Company could be changing strategy, in which case you become redundant ...my gosh...there are a lot of reasons out there! I don't have time jor! LOL
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Afolabs101: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
engineerd:

No! There are several other reasons to replace someone who is a brilliant performer! Company could be changing strategy, in which case you become redundant ...my gosh...there are a lot of reasons out there! I don't have time jor! LOL

I get your point, but in this case I believe it's political
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by vitality22(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Miz D: . Dumbass how much was ur state paying as at 2006?watch ur tongue al ye foolish mockerers.
I guess you are from that state right? Tell your governor to sit up ok. Meanwhile i never spoke to you, how dare you abuse me. I guess you need some home training you ugly bi*tch.
Watch your useless tongue. Anyway I dont have time for kids like you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
babyosisi: The same state that the deputy was rumored to have cancer?
He should be seeking to merge his state with a nearby state IMHO
Nigerian stats tell us some states are not viable and can't even meet us with payroll and pension let alone do any meaningful developments and Ekiti is one of them
The same states that score well at the bottom in most nigerian parameters.

If Nigeria was half way decent some states should never have been created . Ebonyi, Yobe,Jigawa and Bayelsa are the others in that category

The simplest thing to do is to go back to 12 states sructure. That was the last time this country seemed to work. Or better still 6 states based on geo political zones.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by lagcity(m): 3:17am On Jan 10, 2013
Fayemi is doing great. You ppl should do some research on what Ekiti has been doing recently. Ebonyi, Zamfara, Nassarawa and other new states are far behind in human capital development, especially IT.
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2013
jerseyboy:

The simplest thing to do is to go back to 12 states sructure. That was the last time this country seemed to work. Or better still 6 states based on geo political zones.

I agree in toto
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 10, 2013
I wish GEJ will do the same!!!!!!
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by krisokuweh(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2013
To me its a gud one @ least alloy odas d oppurtunity to work n proove dem sef or even let d state cake go round. Let d new one's ve d oppurtunity to develop n empower odas whc wil mak govt b for d people
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by ojoko1(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2013
Miz D: . Dumbass how much was ur state paying as at 2006?watch ur tongue al ye foolish mockerers.

Why are U̶̲̥̅̊ replying the ignorance guy?
Re: Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet by ojoko1(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2013
vitality22:
I guess you are from that state right? Tell your governor to sit up ok. Meanwhile i never spoke to you, how dare you abuse me. I guess you need some home training you ugly bi*tch.
Watch your useless tongue. Anyway I dont have time for kids like you.

Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D . U̶̲̥̅̊ call her a kid? You are, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ old unlearned frnd. Always get ur fact right before U̶̲̥̅̊ come on Nairaland to post trash. That U̶̲̥̅̊ served in 2006 still baffles me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking / How Police Massacre IPOB Terrorists Yesterday In Anambra State (Graphi Pictures) / Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.