Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. (791 Views)

Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by FarWatcher: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2013
A time is surely coming when relationships will be USELESS! I mean USELESS!!!
A woman will not need a man at all and a man will not need a woman at all! Enjoy the NOW! Your grand kids will not know what the NOW is like! They will not love all the post here about
"How to win a woman"
"How to love a woman"
"How to make a woman happy"

What? Come again!
The population of the planet will be stable - -forcefully and There will be no need for two couples(male and female) to come together to produced 'accepted kids'.
In fact, love making between a woman and a man will be called OLD-FASHIONED!!!!

------------------------
LOL. grin grin grin lucky TO MISS THAT FUTURE.
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by xynerise: 1:13am On Jan 10, 2013
@op. Did you skip your medications? undecided
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by Mynd44: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2013
Too much weed
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by jaymichael(m): 2:14am On Jan 10, 2013
@op, whatever you are drinking, I don't know the name but one thing I know is that its not good for you. switch to "ori malu"
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by seedord247(m): 4:35am On Jan 10, 2013
jaymichael: @op, whatever you are drinking, I don't know the name but one thing I know is that its not good for you. switch to "ori malu"

Lmfaoooo grin grin
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by Meegadough: 4:38am On Jan 10, 2013
Smh
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by FarWatcher: 6:00am On Jan 10, 2013
Oh no. I don't smoke or drink people. I told my 7th grade teacher some time ago : MEN MEN will become common in your days(BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS PLANET) and he LOOKED at me in a certain way back then. Today, GAY brothers are all over the place and he is 40 years now.. Wait till the future hits you. You don't know what is in store for your kids. LOL
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by Mynd44: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2013
^^
wake up bro. It is dawn
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by xynerise: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2013
FarWatcher: Oh no. I don't smoke or drink people. I told my 7th grade teacher some time ago : MEN MEN will become common in your days(BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS PLANET) and he LOOKED at me in a certain way back then. Today, GAY brothers are all over the place and he is 40 years now.. Wait till the future hits you. You don't know what is in store for your kids. LOL
Son, to excel in life pls stay off drugs undecided
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by cindyrella(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2013
What ever it is you smoked, is of high quality!
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
prophet of doom and his tales by moonday cheesy grin undecided
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by FarWatcher: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2013
cindyrella: What ever it is you smoked, is of high quality!
tongue tongue grin
Re: The Future Will Be 'very' Difficult. by FarWatcher: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2013
I am not in favor of the future I see but It will be. Technology will be the driving force!

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In Their Shoes,what Will You Do? / Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life / Assured Way To CATCH Your Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.