Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life (790 Views)

Daily Sex Tips and better sex strategies / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by maaria(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tips to Live a Beautiful & Better Life

Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, smile.

Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.

When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to … today.”

Live with the 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy, and the 3 F’s: Faith, Family, Friends.

Spend more time with people over the age of 40 and under the age of 6.

Dream more while you are awake.

Try to make at least three people smile each day.

Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests.

Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.

Laugh but smile more. It will keep the energy vampires away.

Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagreements.

Make peace with your past, so it won’t mess up the present.

Don’t compare your life with others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Today is special. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

Forgive everyone for everything. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by Scarpon(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
all this?? my granny didn't do this stuff but he died 112
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by maaria(f): 2:09am On Apr 30, 2013
my grandpa tried all and he is still alive. He is 136
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by greatgod2012(f): 2:20am On Apr 30, 2013
Another points.............
purge your thought, because, as a man/woman thinks, so is he/she.
Choose your friends wisely, bad company corrupts good manners.
Believe in yourself, if you think you can, then, you will.
Do unto others what you want them do unto you.

May God help us all.
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by greatgod2012(f): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Scarpon: all this?? my granny didn't do this stuff but he died 112

not how far, but how well.
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by maaria(f): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2013
i agree
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Good tips.
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by maaria(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
thank u
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
With these paints all over ladies' face called make ups, and rags in the guise of dresses, any girl walking and smiling at the same time will be mistaken as a fresh mad person!
And that's even after i have overlooked the fact of her waking up every morning and using the best time 'talking to herself' as u've advised!

When will u people jes forget this robotic type of living?

It doesn't really work! Av heard people say it!
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by 50calibre(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
maar!a:
my grandpa tried all and he is still alive. He is 136

Your grandpa is a wizard. At that age, he should be in the Guinness book of records as the world's oldest man.
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
My purpose is to eat pork chops everyday and not gain weight sad
Re: Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life by maaria(f): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
50calibre:

Your grandpa is a wizard. At that age, he should be in the Guinness book of records as the world's oldest man.

tht was joke cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Have Learned By Age 21 / Letter To The Skirt Owners / Am Scared Of My Relationship...is Moving Too Fast For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.