Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36436 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by deola1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2008
I believe tattoo makes ladies more attractive, just like my favourite Nigerian Artiste said "e go sexy if it dey ur chest and ur back too". But 90% of Nigerians don't have it. I do love tattoos, but i already made my girl love it.

Ladies go get it!

U can come for me if u can't find a tattoo designer.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hmm, I think tattoos are relative. Some CAN be attractive, as long as they're small and discreet.

Massive tattoos on exposed parts of the body, can be regarded by some as offensive, depending on what they display.

Certain jobs too could be denied those with large tattoos, on parts of the body, not covered by clothing, especially corporate positions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Dreloaded(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
and why would anyone with nice skin would wanna look like a comic book?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2008
I hate tattoos. I don't see anything attractive in it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by choco4life(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

and why would anyone with nice skin would want to look like a comic book?
a brilliant response
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by choco4life(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2008
but i love small tattoos on ladies mostly slightly above the butts.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Scopium: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

and why would anyone with nice skin would want to look like a comic book?

[size=13pt]This is sooooo brilliant and damn funny [/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2008
I love tattoos, am even thinking about getting another one before this year runs out. I have one tattoo on my thigh, it's very moderate looking and it’s very hard for someone to see it only if I have on a mini skirt or shorts.

tattoos are cute only when you are creative with it and don't over do them wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
@post
i dnt like to flaw my skin with chemicals. . . i dnt even like how tattoos look.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by spoilt(f): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2008
each to his own.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by buzzgonz(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2008
what, did you just say something?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Rebellious(f): 1:50am On Feb 27, 2008
I really don't like tattoos.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by HRhotness(f): 2:00am On Feb 27, 2008
i was going to get a cool tattoo on my boobs a while back,
not long before i was due to get it done my friend and i saw an ageing black woman on d tube with a fading hardly recognisable tattoo on wrinkly droopy boobs, the look my firend and i exchanged spoke volumes, tattoos dont look so cool on black skin esp after ageing
becos i had obsessed about it for so long, i settled for a tiny one on the back of my neck
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by buzzgonz(m): 3:48am On Feb 27, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by adekennis(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
baby girl there is sometin about,
first thing i gbadun your tatoo grin grin grin grin
no mind me oo! wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by talk2sulta: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
tRoOE:

I love tattoos, am even thinking about getting another one before this year runs out. I have one tattoo on my thigh, it's very moderate looking and it’s very hard for someone to see it only if I have on a mini skirt or shorts.

tattoos are cute only when you are creative with it and don't over do them wink

shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
talk2sulta:

shocked shocked shocked.
And what's the shocking look on your face undecided, it's my body not yours
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Busta(f): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
spoilt:

each to his own.

true.

don't really used to be a fan of them. . . but with time i got one on my ankle. Nothin fancy but just moderate. It kinda looks like i am wearing an ankle beads braclet . . . and just like trooe, I'ma get anotha one before this year runs out  wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2008
Busta:

true.

don't really used to be a fan of them. . . but with time i got one on my ankle and just like trooe, I'ma get anotha one before this year runs out wink
LOL funny thing was that, I use to be one of those that say "i will never get a tattoo" but girl i got one as time goes on and this whole tattoo thing is addictive sef.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Busta(f): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
@trooe,
u so right bout that. I said the same thing too.

funny thing was, the lady at the tattoo parlour told me that it can really get addictive and when I got that one, i said that is all but now I am considering maybe 2 more. nahh, 3 more won't hurt. . . . 4 tops undecided, lol
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2008
U re kidding those were the same words the tattoo guy told me that this won't be my only tattoo because I almost cried when I was getting it done, promised myself never to get any more,but girl as soon it got healed I wanted a new one lol but am trying not to get too addictive oh. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by deola1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
tRoOE I love tattoos, am even thinking about getting another one before this year runs out. I have one tattoo on my thigh, it's very moderate looking and it’s very hard for someone  to see it only if I have on a mini skirt or shorts.

tattoos are cute only when you are creative with it and don't over do them

u deserve a big hug  grin

am a tattoo designer just for cute ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Tattooboy: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2008
omg! i love tattoo girls. i do have 5 different types, and my girl do have too.

Am also a designer, just for ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by iice(f): 2:11am On Feb 29, 2008
Big fan of tats. . .don't have one yet even though i can get it for free grin grin I just can't seem to find the design i want
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2008
deola1:

u deserve a big hug grin

am a tattoo designer just for cute ladies

Just for cute ladies grin grin so will you sketch for me
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by donpapa(m): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2008
Tattoos?? i dislike it with passion. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by deola1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2008

Just for cute ladies so will you sketch for me

ya just ladies, no prob ma'am am with u
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by adeboo(f): 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
I like tatoos but i hate needles.

I want the henna ones that last for like 5 years, i want one on ma ankle though like a flower or butterfly.
I like tatoos on men though i i dont like it too bogus.

I like the one Nicole Ritchie has on her ankle its a rosary.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2008
it looks good when its small but am not thinking of getting one.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Silky4u: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2008
tatoos are very sexy especially on men with well sculptured muscles, i love tatoos and i have five working on my sixth smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by asas(f): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2008
there is nufin wrong in avin a tatoo well i got one, about 2 get another !!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Sirop(f): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2008
at poster? do you have a tattoo? It is sexy when a man has a tattoo of my name on his body stating that his body is my property?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.