Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) (34156 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Ok I confesss.. I cannnnot stand the skinnny MTV Somali wannna be... but When they improve ther english grammer, then I may consider buyin ther crap recordangry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nurry: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:
shouldnt he be concentratin on learn how to speak proper english?? My house is bigger angry

Choi! See jealousy!!!

What he concentrates on is none of ur biz. If e pain u, buy house also and put the pix on NL
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dickhardener: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2013
991: I am so much not a hater but i think the entire pictures look like he went to visit a relative and his family. the house owner was taking the pictures while peter was having fun and posing with the house owner's wife & kids.
bros abeg read the tiny encrptions on the lower left corner of the fourth picture. In jamaican accent I SAY FIRE BURN THE WICKED!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Nurry:

Choi! See jealousy!!!

What he concentrates on is none of ur biz. If e pain u, buy house also and put the pix on NL

Curry.. calm down...No body is hatin anybody. All am sayin is that his english grammmer need help!angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dickhardener: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Curry.. calm down...No body is hatin anybody. All am sayin is that his english grammmer need help!angry
The richest people aren't necessarily the most articulate. I SAY FIRE BURN THE WICKED
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2013
dick hardener: bros abeg read the tiny encrptions on the lower left corner of the fourth picture. I SAY FIRE BURN THE WICKED!!!!

you obviously won't know the wicked if you see one----my opinion already gat 8likes & counting, what 've u gat ---Kid!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nurry: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Look at who is talking abt someones English lang, can't u see that the name isnt CURRY? Also it is "GRAMMAR" not "grammer" and it shud be "NEEDS" not "need" Now who needs help

Thank me later

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2013
991: I am so much not a hater but i think the entire pictures look like he went to visit a relative and his family. the house owner was taking the pictures while peter was having fun and posing with the house owner's wife & kids.

LOL! grin

I'm sooo jealous. It shall be well.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Cool neighborhood, the house is nice. He sure remodeled the inside that what most people do since the county law prohibits remodeling the outside. He need touch the kitchen area as well.

6 bedroom 4 bath right there.

Btw Peter didn't spell San Francisco right hahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by lacasa: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2013

GBAM!.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dickhardener: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2013
991:

you obviously won't know the wicked if you see one----my opinion already gat 8likes & counting, what 've u gat ---Kid!
apparent you seem to be negligent of the fact that there's a legion of ur kind out there. Your expression of elation over the no. of likes u got clearly depicts who the kid is here. Cheers. Once again FIRE BURN THE WICKED

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Nurry:

Look at who is talking abt someones English lang, can't u see that the name isnt CURRY? Also it is "GRAMMAR" not "grammer" and it shud be "NEEDS" not "need" Now who needs help

Thank me later

Curry I live in a 5 bedroom house hear in London with Jacuzzzi and 2 garages and I dont even boast..is this the kinda of thins that trip u people ther in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dickhardener: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Curry I live in a 5 bedroom house hear in London with Jacuzzzi and 2 garages and I dont even boast..is this the kinda of thins that trip u people ther in Nigeria? undecided
just rejoice with someone, that's all I ask. Review your sentence and ask who needs an English tutor. Dude are u serious a JACUZZI, a garage, that's your emphasis for defining opulence. Na WA o. No wonder juju thrives amongst blacks with such dark heart. Chei

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by joyli: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2013
grin grin grin chop my money, I don't care
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by masterpiecer(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2013
991:

see him month like 8likes n counting, mtcheeeeew, so dat 1 now na acheivement abi?

Peter is prolly buying his 8th car and counting while u r here bragging over likes angry olodo angry

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2013
dick hardener: just rejoice with someone, that's all I ask. Review your sentence and ask who needs an English tutor. Dude are u serious a JACUZZI, a garage, that's your emphasis for defining opulence. Na WA o. No wonder juju thrives amongst blacks with such dark heart. Chei

Bro I aint hatin.. MY ADVISE...they neeed to QUIT singin thei crap song and just stick to break dance (no oofeensese)angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nurry: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Bro I aint hatin.. MY ADVISE...they neeed to QUIT singin thei crap song and just stick to break dance (no oofeensese)angry

CHINEKE
U are a disgrace to english language

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2013
is she using gloves to cut/wash onions abi na wetin? ajebutterrrrrrrrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dickhardener: 1:23am On Jan 11, 2013
lacasa:

GBAM!.
what are u gbamming. I know Islam does not permit envy. Be a true Muslim mr. lacasa.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2013
All these artistes with no talent and little substance keep hitting big money and splurging.
Shey I nor go hit studio like this?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 1:31am On Jan 11, 2013
9jacrip: All these artistes with no talent and little substance keep hitting big money and splurging.
Shey I nor go hit studio like this?
u go 'kiri' album tire,trust me
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by MrCork17: 1:31am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella: is she using gloves to cut/wash onions abi na wetin? ajebutterrrrrrrrr!!!

maNDELLA <<<<<<<tYpical villlage girl.. so u people dont use gloves in NIgeria? No wonder yo hands feel like brick layer when u shake people (no oofeinsese) undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

maNDELLA <<<<<<<tYpical villlage girl.. so u people dont use gloves in NIgeria? No wonder yo hands feel like brick layer when u shake people (no oofeinsese) undecided

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by AdviserGeneral: 2:13am On Jan 11, 2013

That was Lola his baby mama and Cameron his son. Not a rented apartment anyway
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by valicious1(m): 2:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Blud of jesu shocked I de enta studio sharp sharp once day break.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by WAM1(f): 2:58am On Jan 11, 2013
ayswags: am not hating but dis house doesnt match up to his status. it is a house which a common man living in america can afford their house in omole is better,and i dont think he is the owner looks lyk he is paying a courtsey call

True but did you put the location into consideration ? I guess not.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by princeonx: 3:15am On Jan 11, 2013
trendystuf: The singer posted the pictures on his instagram a few minutes ago

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/photos-from-peter-okoyes-squareville-in.html
This same picture is the same house another thread just 4 thread before this on the front page today claimed its wizkid's house!
This is why people find it difficult believing Nigerian media and their so called news. About 5 house ago, wizxid twitted and thanked God for his new house! The picture of the whole building outside view is also the same house/picture belonging to P.Okoye 6 hours later? Una dey really try.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

I believe you have a serious issue perhaps you are suffering from senile Dimensia.Look at your advice and comment.Ok show us what you have achieved through break dance for you to give that stupid advice and who told you people dont like their songs?I pity you.Go check out their December Uganda invasion were they had over 50 thousand people in attendance you are there saying crap.Have you heard of Holiday home?thats what they gat there it does not necessarily have to be posh provided they gat were they lay their heads when they are in town instead of Hotels.So retract your comment and myopic advice

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2013
valicious1: Blud of jesu shocked I de enta studio sharp sharp once day break.
yeye man. grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2013
ayswags: am not hating but dis house doesnt match up to his status. it is a house which a common man living in america can afford their house in omole is better,and i dont think he is the owner looks lyk he is paying a courtsey call

Not to say this house belongs to Peter Okoye but if the house is in San Francisco, it is not a common man's house. In the city of San Francisco, this house could easily top 5 million dollars. Thus, not every common man would be living in such a house at least not in San Francisco.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 4:06am On Jan 11, 2013
omonuan:

Not to say this house belongs to Peter Okoye but if the house is in San Francisco, it is not a common man's house. In the city of San Francisco, this house could easily top 5 million dollars. Thus, not every common man would be living in such a house at least not in San Francisco.

You guys have come again, is this how $5million in San Francisco look like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.