Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) (34163 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by john650(m): 4:07am On Jan 11, 2013
I can only hope they are saving their money for a rainy day. I'm not sure why he would leave Nigeria and go and buy a home in expensive San Francisco. He has to maintain the house and pay taxes every year or they will take it away from him. I'm tired of hearing about another Nollywood actor or singer, who is sick and needs donation to get to India for medical help.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dapsonlou(m): 4:11am On Jan 11, 2013
like i said for linda blog the house is rented, he no get credit for yankee and yankee is not 9ja u will carry cash go buy house, the irs go come knock your door the next day to come explain yourself.. san fransico is expensive, small house like this them go tell u 2million dollars the guy never do concert reach
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2013
manny4life:

You guys have come again, is this how $5million in San Francisco look like?

Please do your own research and stop being obtuse. San Francisco is one of the most expensive places to live in the world. The rule of real estate is location, location location!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 4:28am On Jan 11, 2013
Lovely home,but lik I kip tellin peopl less is more,we too dey lik to clutter up our homes in d name of interior decor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Who is Peter. okoye?
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Solozzo: Who is Peter. okoye?
are you freaking serious?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by SamConquer(m): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer:
babe ur eyes sharp o, how did u manage to notice d grand piano, one would think its a table since the string box is closed
Guy are u suprise she notice the piano..daz girl for you.they have a 'mercury microscope-like eyes'.for seeing good things..i wont be suprise if she say.'what are the 5000 dollars doing on the floor'in that pic.....MAKE MONEY AND F.CK LADIES

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by SamConquer(m): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer:
babe ur eyes sharp o, how did u manage to notice d grand piano, one would think its a table since the string box is closed
Guy are u suprise she notice the piano..daz girl for you.they have a 'mercury microscope-like eyes'.for seeing good things..i wont be suprise if she say.'what are the 5000 dollars doing on the floor'in that pic.....
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2013
dick hardener: Any potential badbelle winches and wizard that dare voices out negativity here. 1/2 plot of land u no go see buy till you kpeme. Una dey forbid to rejoice with persin. Wetin!!!!!
& WHY IS THIS MONKEY SO UPSET?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by elampiro(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella: is she using gloves to cut/wash onions abi na wetin? ajebutterrrrrrrrr!!!

So that her fingers won't smell onions.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2013
#wengerOut
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2013
elampiro:

So that her fingers won't smell onions.
abegi, she is still an ajebo...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2013
he tried sha but last tym i checked his younger sista rihanna bought a 12million dollars home that is the advantage of being a globbally recognized superstar
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer:

see him month like 8likes n counting, mtcheeeeew, so dat 1 now na acheivement abi?

Peter is prolly buying his 8th car and counting while u r here bragging over likes angry olodo angry
how many car ur pale don buy last tym i check everyone has the power to express their opinion
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by mckay06(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2013
hey dats kuul
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

maNDELLA <<<<<<<tYpical villlage girl.. so u people dont use gloves in NIgeria? No wonder yo hands feel like brick layer when u shake people (no oofeinsese) undecided

Oga mi, u just dey feel urself bah See d crap wey you dey write for here upon sey you dey 'LONDON' and u still get mind dey talk about grammar, u no get conscience o, choi!!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by ima7: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2013
My own house na dis year
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by frederal(m): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2013
I luv psquare, they're hardworking. If u watch their videos, u will see quality entertainment. They earned whatever they are....and deserve more. That Alingo will take them further-dts wot i call  video and entertainment, not "unentertaining" material display.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by stepping01: 7:15am On Jan 11, 2013
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

Did he buy the house or Is it rented?

He stole it. Asking stupid question as if is relatives are here...
lipsrsealed
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

He stole it. Asking stupid question as if his relatives are here...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by stepping01: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2013
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

He stole it. Asking stupid question as if is relatives are here...
lipsrsealed
mama-gee:
His house looks good!!!

He stole it. Asking stupid question as if his relatives are here...
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2013
Chinwem: Beautiful. Only God made it possible.
Lol at Peter in kitchen sha..........is he left handed?
Na sooooo
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by andyanders: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2013
Nothing wrong in his owning a home.He is equal to it.If his bank cannot finance it, he can be paying mortgage on it till he pays off then the house becomes his. In America, you can own a property through paying note. All you need do is put down payment and start financing it on an agreed terms. Wish Peter and his family well. They worked hard for it as hard work pays.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2013
ayswags: he tried sha but last tym i checked his younger sista rihanna bought a 12million dollars home that is the advantage of being a globbally recognized superstar
see mouth like 'globally recognized star'. Why compare him to Rihanna? Come down to home turf and mention one African celeb, based in Africa that has even $1million house in yankee. Tu baba, D'banj, HHP, Sarkodie.. Who?
$

Peter enjoy your hard earned dough abeg, e no easy to dance and sing.

P.S: Nice of you to bring along Cameron's friends
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2013
dick hardener: The richest people aren't necessarily the most articulate. I SAY FIRE BURN THE WICKED
​​L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾. You're funny
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2013
dick hardener: just rejoice with someone, that's all I ask. Review your sentence and ask who needs an English tutor. Dude are u serious a JACUZZI, a garage, that's your emphasis for defining opulence. Na WA o. No wonder juju thrives amongst blacks with such dark heart. Chei
You too much
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2013
masterpiecer:

see him month like 8likes n counting, mtcheeeeew, so dat 1 now na acheivement abi?

Peter is prolly buying his 8th car and counting while u r here bragging over likes angry olodo angry
. _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| 
|
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here o
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Belmot(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2013
prince_onx:
This same picture is the same house another thread just 4 thread before this on the front page today claimed its wizkid's house!
This is why people find it difficult believing Nigerian media and their so called news. About 5 house ago, wizxid twitted and thanked God for his new house! The picture of the whole building outside view is also the same house/picture belonging to P.Okoye 6 hours later? Una dey really try.
I think you should take your time next time when going true threads that pix you were talking about was posted to compare wizkid's and peter's house,if u look closely they are 2 different houses entirely.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by dollyptosh(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Desloaaa:
u go 'kiri' album tire,trust me
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by vocalprince(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:
which house?? .. (loooong hissss) ..thats not his house.. The ugly 2face skinnny somali wanna-be cant sing and they cant even sell record! angry
Mr. Amu nkita(cork) u must detest progress so much. Anyways congrats to d Mary Slessor saved P SQUARE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2013
omonuan:

Not to say this house belongs to Peter Okoye but if the house is in San Francisco, it is not a common man's house. In the city of San Francisco, this house could easily top 5 million dollars. Thus, not every common man would be living in such a house at least not in San Francisco.
Guy na wa for you....San Francisco is not really a place for the High and mighty in Cali.If that house should worth 5 million dollars then how much are they going to buy houses in Holywood,Beverly Hills,Bellaire and other places referred to as playground for celebrities in California?If you have been there you will know better.Though the house is cool perhaps he paid it in full that makes him stand out but such houses go for around 400 thousand dollars upward depending on where the house is located in San Francisco because the city is pretty big.
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2013
Anybody wey snap picture near big house now, the house now belongs to them....I can't live in a dirty and ugly interior looking house like this duh angry
Re: Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2013
dapsonlou: like i said for linda blog the house is rented, he no get credit for yankee and yankee is not 9ja u will carry cash go buy house, the irs go come knock your door the next day to come explain yourself.. san fransico is expensive, small house like this them go tell u 2million dollars the guy never do concert reach
From the way u spoke i believe you are in the state or you have idea about the place.If you must know people buy houses cash right from Nigeria.In my hood in Houston Sugar Land to be precise two former Naija Governors bought their houses and paid it in full.My neighbor a Nigerian from the Eastern part of Nigeria who is into Home Health after multiple contracts from the US Government bought his own house almost similar to this for about 400k and paid it in cash.For IRS coming to knock at your door is sure but if you can defend your source of income and legitimate transfer then you will be free just that you have to still go through the tax deduction and some other process.I believe if one of the Psquare actually owns this house he can pay for it in cash.For them to have bought a private jet then what is this house that they cannot buy even if its a million or two?First make a conversion and you will see that its nothing to the dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Mavins At The NBA Africa Games In South Africa (Photos) / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.