Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development (7221 Views)

Ohaneze Demands Creation Of South East Development Commission -- Punch / APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
So dem no see Igbo leaders residing in the SouthEast to discuss with?

When would they discuss with hausa leaders living in Umuahia too?

Retardeen don prepare another format for them

Vote me for 2015 and I would build airport and seaport in each Local govt
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by c33b33(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Elders indeed!how many presidents will they keep meeting for development to take place?What is the job of ministers?Every event in Nigeria is a jamboree,bullshit!When ever he is serious about developing the South East,he should take a trip there.Before election they will be touring the country,after them win na abroad them go dey tour...infidels!
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by DuduNegro: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Igbo elders living in Lagos should be asking FG for developments in Lagos, not in SE. I thought Igbos want state of origin to be replaced with state of residence. You see how your elders mess up your natuonal interest?

Igbos in nl want state of residence but your elders, the best of your best, want state of origin. which way ndigbo?
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by Parnassuss(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2013
eagle,eye:
2015 campaign things. GEJ can fool some of the people some times, but not All the people All the time.

The fact that he put the Madueke person in the cache of S/E leaders is just frigging incredible. I cannot shout about Orji because he IS a serving governor though between him and Obi we might have the worse governors in Nigeria today
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by Parnassuss(m): 4:04am On Jan 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Igbo elders living in Lagos should be asking FG for developments in Lagos, not in SE. I thought Igbos want state of origin to be replaced with state of residence. You see how your elders mess up your natuonal interest?

Igbos in nl want state of residence but your elders, the best of your best, want state of origin. which way ndigbo?

U a sad little man, and you have my pity

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development by TenKobo1: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2013
The same old trick he used in getting the support of the Igbos in his first coming. Just wondering what it will cost the president to meet with his cabinet and the ministries reponsiblee for infrastructural development rather than this cheap publicity stunt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Sultan of sokoto is the head of Hausa/Fulani Moslems Not us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.