Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,939 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Can You Date Your Workmate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Workmate? (10690 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by lukaino(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2013
L brasi: No.
Colleague,Neighbor or classmate na wash e dey turn to later.
GBAM! End of story.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by vikings809: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2013
HELL YEAH!! If she can also seperate her professional life from her private life. Its all about self control and maturity.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Odunnu: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2013
No, I cant. Too much drama.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Emezy(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2013
Yes...if she iz worth it.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:57am On Jan 12, 2013
Emezy: Yes...if she iz worth it.

Seriously, huh? Are you an homo or hermaphrodites?
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by byke2swag: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2013
dia will be no respect,so no way will i think of that.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by pianogirl(f): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Seriously, huh? Are you an homo or hermaphrodites?

Might most likely be one of those guys in disguise using a female ID.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Sunbellar: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Sunbellar: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not advisable unless you want to loose focus and compromise standards @ workplace
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by pweetymama(f): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: My conditions for dating a workmate:

1. She must come from a rich family. So that I don't spend my salary buying Japanese Brazilian hair

2. You must be beautiful. So that when I begin to see you in my dreams I will not be shouting, 'Blood of Jesus'

3. You must not be admired by the boss not to talk of having an affair with him. So that my days will not be numbered in that office.
LOL.dat means u can't be with smone like me cos u may commit suicide.i admire my hubby's courage nd pray dat wen i start working soon,he will be able to handle d challenges ahead.i mean attention from men most especially d boss.Note:i tell him everytin.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by stagger: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Workplace romance is a complete no-no for me. Very bad for business and in all ramifications. A guy I know employed one babe strictly for that purpose. While banging her in his office one day, he passed out. Not a small scandal I can tell you.

Or what of that police AIG that died on top of a woman ASP that was reported widely last year?
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Charliemorgano(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ Sunbella....it seems u are suffering from diarrhoea of the buccal cavity..i don't see what i posted that classified me as being randy...i pardon you because dis is an online forum...if not you will be in court on monday for defamation of character and the damages will run in millions... CHARLIEMORGANO
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by dhrey: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
E no mean jor,so far luv dey
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by victorian(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
No... A huge distraction from work.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by ignis: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
I can't because it will look like a joke, the relationship won't be serious.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by EzePromoe: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
pweetymama: LOL.dat means u can't be with smone like me cos u may commit suicide.i admire my hubby's courage nd pray dat wen i start working soon,he will be able to handle d challenges ahead.i mean attention from men most especially d boss.Note:i tell him everytin.
Oh really!
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by greatgod2012(f): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
No way!....im a very shy person, i will be thinking everyone in d workingplace is talking about us and besides, it can cause distraction, when you both are deeply in love with each other.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by hollypagan: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Poster what do u mean by date, sometimes its taking someone out to dinner or lunch its might be ur friend not by makin lov
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ampeaceful: Can you date someone working in the same place with uyou...someone you get to see anytime you go to work?

No No No Thats Laxity grin grin

I'd RATHER nyansh her and we Move On
wink
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by IamAthens(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Table Leg :
I can and have bang.ed workmates but date ... NAH!
I have ban.ged dem everywhere i have worked .... Very impressive strike rate ...
. Welldone torres.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by vision2050: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Why should i do so? Respect will be lost
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Yeecar(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorD3: My victims are coppers posted to my esterblishment. They can't help but pay me back in kind for my benevolence. But the strict rule is that we don't date, coppers are too cheap.
Chairman ,how do u do dat?
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by titusope(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
No way....shikenah cry kiss
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by oyedun82(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Sunbella....it seems u are suffering from diarrhoea of the buccal cavity..i don't see what i posted that classified me as being randy...i pardon you because dis is an online forum...if not you will be in court on monday for defamation of character and the damages will run in millions... CHARLIEMORGANO
u can still show ur talent just report him to d mods. Mukina to be precise
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by surugede(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
i once dated one of my coworker and she was sacked 5 months later. management discovered that she was a distraction to my delivery and of course they want me to stay focused and produce the normal result. I did not know that that was y she was sacked till 1 yr later.

that's what you enjoy when you are a valuable asset to a company grin , rivers divide for you to pass.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Smykell(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
It a mistake that i can't afford no matter how matured both of u are is doesn't make sense to me.....i have make dis mistake sometimes ago but not in working place na during NYSC
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Smykell(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
sobastical:

Hello? Is that NASA operation room?
Good a man here said he needed some space....when is your next move to the galaxy arena? :p

Just joking...you re right bro
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Exponental(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Yes........... Some end up in marriage.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
It all depends on ur working environment,most importantly ur personality.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by lamie: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
not in a million years. too awkward!
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by olyg: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
when in relationship LOVE and HONESTY is very important.they can date so far they love and trust each other and do not allow their relationship to clash with their official work or work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Must Read: The Rough And Gentle Night (18+) A Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.