Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,768 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap (17799 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police / Taraba Gov’s Aide Arrested Over Alleged Connection With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by DANILSA(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
dederocs:
na wa ooh,abi he wan share the sweet orange with him boss she no gree,na him make am vex?
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dederocs(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
alyarmouk: HE HAS SINCE BEEN RELEASED.
of course if u get lawyer u aint suppose to stay in jail beyond 24hrs b4 conviction.i tell u,he is not off the hook yet for messing with the boss's misses. cool
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Paentera(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sonny Okosuns has two sons, Sidney Okosuns and Micheal Okosuns both are based in the United States. Obviously the other 2 are girls - so this isn't Sonny Okosuns' son in any way.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dederocs(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Paentera: Sonny Okosuns has two sons, Sidney Okosuns and Micheal Okosuns both are based in the United States. Obviously the other 2 are girls - so this isn't Sonny Okosuns' son in any way.
are u the sunny they are talking of...pls no dey talk wetin u no knw.this is news from vanguard and Sun news
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Shaftrod(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nigeria is afflicted with the greed cancer. It means a lot to be an aide for a governor. Why add kidnapping to it? [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
PDP = KIDNAPPERS
PDP = BH
PDP = COURT OF JUSTICE

THE EQUATION TIRE PERSON

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dederocs(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kamsy10: PDP = KIDNAPPERS
PDP = BH
PDP = COURT OF JUSTICE

THE EQUATION TIRE PERSON
Guy they have hijacked our country like ruthless somali pirates
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Ejine(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: Some people will do anything for money. Anyway, he's innocent until proven guilty.

***off topic*** How did an Okosun from Edo state get that position in Imo state. Not that there's anythong wrong with it #justcurious

Nkiru herself is not from Imo. She's from Abia.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Afam4eva(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ejiné:

Nkiru herself is not from Imo. She's from Abia.
I know Nkiru is from Abia. I think she was appointed because she won the face of hope which was a charity event organized by Rochas. I'm just curious as to how an Okosun got that position. Like i said, it's not like i see anything wrong with it.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Ejine(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
I know Nkiru is from Abia. I think she was appointed because she won the face of hope which was a charity event organized by Rochas. I'm just curious as to how an Okosun got that position. Like i said, it's not like i see anything wrong with it.

I think I heard someone say 20 percent of the Imo government seat was set aside for non-indigenes, to make them feel at home or something like that.

All na strategy.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ejiné:

I think I heard someone say 20 percent of the Imo government seat was set aside for non-indigenes, to make them feel at home or something like that.

All na strategy.
I think that's false because last time i checked, apart from the fact that Nkiru is from Abia state, she lives in Enugu and not Imo.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hmmm Dem don come again

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by smsgold: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ejiné:

All na strategy.
if dis is true, i suggest other states take a cue.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by babapupa: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
smh... Usual suspects, usual crime..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by amlydave: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Time shall tell. He may not be guilty or he may be guilty no one can tell at this point. A suspect remains innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by albacete(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa::

Interesting
991:
very interesting,
gulfer: Very, very interesting.
Very very very interesting
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dederocs(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
albacete:

Very very very interesting
its a controversially interesting.gbam.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by dangiwa09(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ejiné:

All na strategy.

[quote author=afam4eva]
I think that's false because last time i checked, apart from the fact that Nkiru is from Abia state, she lives in Enugu and not Imo

Afam4eva, I don't get your point in response to the first quote which you responded to.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by CVHP: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: Some people will do anything for money. Anyway, he's innocent until proven guilty.

***off topic*** How did an Okosun from Edo state get that position in Imo state. Not that there's anythong wrong with it #justcurious
Are u ok? Don't know u have the right to vie for any political office irrespective of where u from u in Nigeria; the state is immaterial. The Nigerian constitution recognises as a citizen of the country to be whether by birth, naturalisation or by registration. Not the state! This is problem most Nigerians fail to understand.
Wake up and get some education. So what happens to an Ibo man that is presently the Commissioner of Planning & Budgeting in Lagos state, and has occupied since Fashola became the gov'r? People like u promote discordant in this nation.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

curious my arse
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by quicksylva(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Just hope it ain't true. His late father was a role model to many people (especially me) and a legend.

Singing** African Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
oyb:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

curious my arse

Tee hee hee cheesy
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by vanstanzy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
Every crime is always an inside job. undecided undecided undecided And people don't be fooled, its high placed personalities like these, that commits the most heinous of crimes.
On second thought, did i mention that i suspect Madam Okonjos' grandson for her kidnap?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
Rochas Okorocha is working cheesy
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by andyanders: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
enyieuna: I think it's a case of suspicion they don't have any prove that directly Involves him,maybe someone is eyeing his position anything is possible.

You talk true. It could be a way to nail him to get him out of his position.Just like what happened in Edo state.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Donsammi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
991:

very interesting,
over interesting
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Abagworo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2013

He is a Nigerian and probably based in Imo .Nkeiru is not from Imo either.

EASTSIDAZ: imo state sef. Always on the bad records..tufiakwa.

Imagine a government official, maybe very soon rochas will be also caught for same act.

I have every feeling that you are chino11. Be careful the way you thread for you live in a glass house. We were on the other thread defending Soludo and you are here to castigate Imo. Meanwhile enjoy this picture. That's a tip of the iceberg on what could spoil that other thread. Be careful!

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
People dont know that Imo State has been kidnapped by Rochas and his cohorts.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by azzima(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
enyieuna: I think it's a case of suspicion they don't have any prove that directly Involves him,maybe someone is eyeing his position anything is possible.
that's a quick defence. You know the guy or are you an accomplice?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by esikpogho: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abagworo:

He is a Nigerian and probably based in Imo .Nkeiru is not from Imo either.

I have every feeling that you are chino11. Be careful the way you thread for you live in a glass house. We were on the other thread defending Soludo and you are here to castigate Imo. Meanwhile enjoy this picture. That's a tip of the iceberg on what could spoil that other thread. Be careful!
see where good luck dey rule
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by esikpogho: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
kaorama: People dont know that Imo State has been kidnapped by Rochas and his cohorts.
see where goodluck dey rule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors At Progressive Governors Forum In Abuja (Photos) / Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.