Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap (17798 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police / Taraba Gov’s Aide Arrested Over Alleged Connection With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by princemaicheal: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
enyieuna: I think it's a case of suspicion they don't have any prove that directly Involves him,maybe someone is eyeing his position anything is possible.
Most kidnapping in the South has most been made possible by an insider.although,the court would have to determine his case before we conclude,i have a feeling that,that guy may be responsible.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by ToniaTony: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nkiru Silvanus is from Abia but she got married to an Imo state man, based in Japan.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by odehaj: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
I know Nkiru is from Abia. I think she was appointed because she won the face of hope which was a charity event organized by Rochas. I'm just curious as to how an Okosun got that position. Like i said, it's not like i see anything wrong with it.
Since you see nothing wrong with it then keepit to yourself pls tribal/ethnic bigot!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by EASTSIDAZ: 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abagworo:

He is a Nigerian and probably based in Imo .Nkeiru is not from Imo either.

I have every feeling that you are chino11. Be careful the way you thread for you live in a glass house. We were on the other thread defending Soludo and you are here to castigate Imo. Meanwhile enjoy this picture. That's a tip of the iceberg on what could spoil that other thread. Be careful!

Shattap btw am not chino. I can't stand the sight that even a govt official is involved in kidnapping, mehn its a sacrilegious. Go and pick up your dirty linen where you dropped them. You have succeeded in posting the picture of your state which has been frauded by another ohakim. Again you don't have choice than to defend Soludo because he has done SE and Nigeria in general proud, they are only after him for political reasons, you and I knows that. Mention one person from your four walls that equals Soludo in all its ramification. You would have bring it on on the other thread let see who go run.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Not surprised....would have been a surprise if na otherwise. This fit perfectly into the stereotype ...young able body guy from the usual place.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Abagworo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Shattap btw am not chino. I can't stand the sight that even a govt official is involved in kidnapping, mehn its a sacrilegious. Go and pick up your dirty linen where you dropped them. You have succeeded in posting the picture of your state which has been frauded by another ohakim. Again you don't have choice than to defend Soludo because he has done SE and Nigeria in general proud, they are only after him for political reasons, you and I knows that. Mention one person from your four walls that equals Soludo in all its ramification. You would have bring it on on the other thread let see who go run.

That's Oguta street, Onitsha. Near Mr biggs. I have lots of pictures that could give some kind of impression but unlike you and your cohorts, I'll keep it in my closet. I does not please me to run down my fellow man (Not Igbo in particular). I think. Its a trait you are likely to encounter among Imolites and that's why you have Nkeiru and Okosun in that cabinet in the 1st place without people crying foul about tribe or State.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by EASTSIDAZ: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abagworo:

That's Oguta street, Onitsha. Near Mr biggs. I have lots of pictures that could give some kind of impression but unlike you and your cohorts, I'll keep it in my closet. I does not please me to run down my fellow man (Not Igbo in particular). I think. Its a trait you are likely to encounter among Imolites and that's why you have Nkeiru and Okosun in that cabinet in the 1st place without people crying foul about tribe or State.

You are foolish liar. Maybe you are posting pictures of Owerre, the buildings in the pictures is like the type that are seen in Owerre .Onitsha is marked for tall buildings, because I can't see the high-rise at the background which is common with Osha neighborhoods. If I hadn't passed thru Oguta road I wouldn't know that you are a hack. Oguta road among other streets in Onitsha are wearing new looks go and visit again. The last I checked MR BIGS in Osha is located at New Market road and not at Oguta road. You think you can deceive people who doesn't know Osha too well.

Back to the topic: It is unheard of for a state commissioner to be involved in kidnapping, in that case what is the fate of an ordinary person in such a state. Deal with the truth and free una yourselves
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Fantacy1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: imo state sef. Always on the bad records..tufiakwa.

Imagine a government official, maybe very soon rochas will be also caught for same act.
Kindly name one 9ja State dat ve got no bad stories...
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by elopee3000(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
pls my guy one of sunny okosuns wife is from mbaise imo state so dont be suprise

1 Like

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Abagworo:

He is a Nigerian and probably based in Imo .Nkeiru is not from Imo either.

I have every feeling that you are chino11. Be careful the way you thread for you live in a glass house. We were on the other thread defending Soludo and you are here to castigate Imo. Meanwhile enjoy this picture. That's a tip of the iceberg on what could spoil that other thread. Be careful!

abeg my people which country is this?
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by vicholas(m): 4:28am On Jan 12, 2013
Na wa o o o
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by ekea2001: 4:55am On Jan 12, 2013
I just think Nkiru is the cash cow here.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2013
kidnapping in most cases requires insider involvement. Na who know u, de kidnap u.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by nairaarea: 6:49am On Jan 12, 2013
hm
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by ezzye: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2013
Notjustok.com
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by krestup: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2013
There's a saying that says " Na rat when there inside house na they tell other rat for outside say food they inside house" That's all i can say
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Darlo22(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2013
APPLYING THE FIRST LAW OF POWER
As stated earlier, the first law of power have been fully explained by Robert Greene in his book. I will borrow some lines from him and apply them to the corporate world.
1. Do not ever present your ideas (no matter how brilliant) to your boss with an air of superiority or a sense of accomplishment rather go to him seeking his help to fine tune the “sketchy” idea that you have. Intentionally omit some key but obvious points and let him feel you in. Let him believe that you are inspired by him and that you constantly need his guidance and mentorship. Ask for his input and advice even when none is given, this will give him a sense of accomplishment and ownership of the ideation process. Remember a idea no matter how brilliant may never see the light of day without his endorsement.

2. Do not go over his head to present your brilliant idea to your his boss or to top management without his nod of approval. Overtly ambitious employees make this mistake and tend to suffer the consequences later if not all through their career.
From my book-Its okay to have a bad boss

Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by baysol: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
how Igbos go run this country? No bi for dreams? They never even reach power see attrocities upon attrocities. This people are naturally wicked and can do anthing for money true true. What a shame.
Re: Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap by Oby2013: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Some people will do anything for money. Anyway, he's innocent until proven guilty.

***off topic*** How did an Okosun from Edo state get that position in Imo state. Not that there's anythong wrong with it #justcurious
As a Naija, his primary assignment is in Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) / How IBB Endorsed All Presidential Aspirants That Visited Him / IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.