Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You (11178 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / In Memory Only (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Next chapter coming up
Just tell '♍ hw U̶̲̥̅̊ feel abt †̥̥ ђ !ş ,critics r welcme
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2013
Really nice.. D cousin stuff cme in lyk a movie n was suspensed till d end of d@ particular scene... Lol
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2013
Really nice.. D@ cousin part cme in lyk a movie n was rilli suspense filled till d end of d scene. Lol
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Candis009: Really nice.. D cousin stuff cme in lyk a movie n was suspensed till d end of d@ particular scene... Lol
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ you r saying it was great @ Candis
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hadesparks(f): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
jiraiyas:
Them abi .........hadesparks
,yeah
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nice work
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fishoy: Nice work
Thankssssss
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chapter 4: I Found Her
I was on my way out the door from having that uncomfortable conversation with Brenda. I respected her opinion, but in the end, what Brynn had to say was of more value. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I thought maybe Brynn had found out I was in town already...but it was an unknown number...not again.
"Hello, who's this?"
"Hi Mr. Shields. It's Alexis. How are you?"
I sighed. "I'm fine...what can I help you with?"
"I was wondering when you were coming back to Long Beach. We need more good professors like you around here."
Ugh. So awkward. "I appreciate that Alexis. Do you have any other IMPORTANT questions for me?"
"Yes...Who's Brynn? Is she another cousin of yours?"
What the f***! How does she know any- "Listen Alexis, I've tried not to be rash but this is getting a little too uncomfortable for me. I've politely reminded you to call me with any questions REGARDING your classes but I prefer if you sought your own professor from nowon."
"I was just trying to be friendly!" And she hung up.
That was even weirder than my conversation with Brynn's mom, but hopefully now my point finally got across. Still how did she know about Brynn?
I had previously asked Devin when Brynn normally took her break so I could surprise her around that time. I returned to the restaurant and chatted up with Devin and Chaz, the other bartender, as I waited.
"Can I get anything for you sir?" Asked one of the waitresses.
"Umm...I'll tell you what, can you tell the chef to personally bring me her best slice of chocolate cake?" I replied.
"I will tell her right away sir."
I then redirected my conversation back towards Devin. "So how's Elizabeth?"
"She's doing good man. She's due to have our baby boy in a few months. Number 3. I honestlycouldn't be happier!" He exclaimed. And I believed him.
"Dude, honestly, what's it like being married?"
"I had played the single guy a long time...and I wasn't even dating around much. I was ready tosettle, to love and come home to the same woman; wonderful mother of my children. It's the best thing you've been missing out on." Devin finished.
"Oh don't tell me that...thats how I've been feeling. I think I'm ready."
"So you KNOW I'm bound to ask, what makes you think you're ready?"
"Because...I found my wife."
"That my man, is the RIGHT answer." Devin smiled and shook my hand for good luck.
The kitchen door swung open with an annoyed little chef. I covered my mouth to keep from smiling hard. I guess the waitress didn't know I was Brynn's boyfriend. When her head turned to face the bar, her scowl transformed into a grin. She didn't care that she was at work, she ran straight into my arms.
"I love that you are here. This is the best surprise ever." She whispered in my ear as I lifted her slightly off the ground.
"I wanted to spend time with you, I missed you. I did have to take care of a few things and Ineed to head back tomorrow, but I hope I can see you after work?"
"I have a few hours here but do you want to wait for me at the loft? Let me get my keys..."She wandered off in search of them.
"Will you be popping the question anytime soon?" Devin interrupted.
"I would right now if I knew she'd say yes...but I'm giving us some time."
Brynn came back and gave me her spare key, but she had to get back to work; the restaurant was pretty full. She looked so happy to see me and she was holding my hand like she didn't want to leave. So I spent the next few hours waiting at her place, with plenty of time for crucial decision making.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
I tried to relax, drank 2 glasses of wine even. Still I was pacing around, scratching my head, worried and anxious. It would be so easy to make a decision on my own, besides Brynn and I were technically 'starting over' meaning the relationship was in the beginning phase. But notfor me.
I had left my previous bag of clothes at Brynn's place to gradually start my collection each time I stayed over. Knowing that, I went in the shower to see if that would help ease my mind. I stood under the shower head, letting the water hit my shoulders.
I must've been falling asleep while leaning on the wall, because I jumped up startled by two little hands touching my back.
"Baby..." I mumbled as I turned to see Brynn and smiled.
She spoke softly, "Isaiah called me a little after you left...What you did was amazing."
I just smiled. I didn't deserve any credit, my cousin was the one that had gotten hurt and I couldn't take that away. But the fact that everyone was finally happy and not alone, was reason enough to smile.
"I love you. And if that had been you...that guy would've been dead right now."
Her smile widened and her small arms just pulled me closer as she laid her head on my chest. I had almost forgotten that we were completely naked in the shower and for the first timeI didn't have sex on my mind. It was time for us to have our 'talk', but the moment felt so good to just be in each other's arms under the hot water and steam; a few minutes more could be spared.
The sight of Brynn's nude figure was becoming too distracting but I managed to avoid THOSE thoughts; what I had to discuss couldn't delay any longer. Unfortunately as my luck would have it, she wanted the more affectionate side of Aaron.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
She took her time towel drying herself, smoothing lotion over her arms and legs, then asking for help with her back. Big mistake. I was trying to imagine ugly grotesque things to keep from over-engaging. And finally, I spit it out...
"Brynn we need to talk."
Her face had frozen, like she had seen death or something. She slowly picked up her towel to wrap herself in it and prepared for the worst.
"Not to worry sweetie, it's a good talk. About us and where our relationship is headed." I reassured her.
She looked at me skeptically but not as tense as a minute ago.
"Lets get dressed and have glass of wine in the den?"
"Okay, I'll be a few minutes then." She said in a flat tone.
"Hey!" I walked right in front of her about to kiss her forehead. "You have absolutely nothingto worry about."
She half smiled and accepted my kiss before walking out of the bathroom. I held my face in the towel, exhaling and preparing myself for what was to come. I was over-stressing, I knew that, but I just couldn't risk losing her by any means.
A couple of minutes had passed and I had finished zipping up my jeans, about to scavenge for a shirt in my bag. But Brynn walked through the door with a surprise in her hands.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
"I had bought these for you, for the next time you stayed over." She said sweetly.
It was a nice new pair of black sweat pants and a hoodie. It was perfect and just what I needed. I changed right in front of her which didn't cause her to blush this time surprisingly, but I was still too hot and nervous to put a shirt on at the moment.
"Thanks babe, it fits perfect."
I followed her into the kitchen, she was already dressed in these pink cotton shorts with her own light hoodie. We got the wine and comfortably sat on the couch next to each other, but now that I had her attention I didn't know how to start.
"So can I ask you what your mom thinks of me?" I started.
"She loves you!"
"Are you sure about that?"
"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"
"I was just curious to what you thought...okay, I have a question for you...where do you see yourself in the next couple of years?"
"Well...I envision my own bakery one day...but that might take more than 5 or 10 years."
"Why? What's stopping you?" I asked; this was life determining.
"Well for one thing the money. And I'm working on my associates degree. Once I finish that and start saving, or try getting a loan...then my vision for the bakery won't be so far away."
"Here in Beverly Hills?"
"I don't think it would matter, but this is the only place I know; it's where my family is." She responded.
I bowed my head as I thought some more; taking her away from her family would never be my intention. Then Brynn slid closer to me and placed her hand in mine.
"What's this about Aaron?"
I grunted and spoke, "I've just been beating my head trying to figure stuff out. I don't want to be away from you any more. I mean I know that we can get through this part, but its so hard when all I want to do is see you everyday and have a normal relationship...for once."
"But you know I understand right? We both are aware of the commitment we have to finishing our degrees and the attention needed at our jobs...as long as we don't let that drive us apart and we put more work into our relationship..." She sounded so strong.
"Brynn, can I be honest..." I placed my glass on the coffee table, slid my knees on to the floor in order to place my arms on her lap. "I love you so much...it scares me now, and I'm willing to put my career on hold so we could work something out to be closer. I can move out here and-".
"No Aaron. I'm not going to let you do that. You are going on that trip!"
"Wait, how did you know about that?"
"Devin told me. And don't be mad at him for telling me. He felt it was important that I knew, just in case."
"In case of what?"
"In case you didn't end up going, or end up telling me so that I wouldn't feel bad."
"Baby...I just want to be with you." I sighed.
"I know. And I want to be with you too but we just have to accept its going to be difficult for a while longer...but we've got this!"
"We've got this?"
"Unless you think that it will never be the right timing for us?"
"Did Devin...mention anything else?"
"No just that, why?"
"Just wondering, so next time I don't say so much." I grinned.
I laid my head in her lap, so relieved that we were on the same page and that things were going to work out for us finally.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2013
"Babe, this will be the last trip I do I promise. I'm looking into a few things over on this side of town."
"I'll follow you anywhere Aaron."
Her last words blew me away.
I felt kind of like a douche bag for leaving AGAIN. but these practices helped serve as experience for my profession. I had left with the team that following week, but the good news was I'd be able to talk to Brynn every day when I wanted.
Without thinking twice, I bought Brynn a going away present. I got her a small iPad, so I could see her every day. Her response was sweet.
"You don't give someone a going away present if YOU'RE the one going away silly!"
I laughed. But she did love her gift. And so far I've been able to chat with her three times and watch her adorable face. The cutest thing she told me, on our first FaceTime, was that she could still see my dimples even if I was a thousand miles away. I recall her making me blush; that was very hard to do.
On our next chat, I got to show her around the boat and introduce her to a great part of the staff including David Gruber himself; a real great guy who made me look way better in front of her than I was expecting.
But because of the time difference I'd try to catch her before bed. I was jealous of the space around her, she looked so beautiful just laying on the bed ready to go to sleep. I wanted to physically be there; watch her sleep and touch her.
The first month seemed bearable, some days harder than others. Some nights she refused to hang up and would place the iPad on her night stand and I'd watch her struggle to stay awake. I never told her that when shed finally fall asleep I'd keep staring at her. I'd hold my IPad like it were a picture frame of her, and print screen every conversation.
Several nights I'd stay up weird hours to go on a camera date with Brynn as well. It was usually when she got out of her classes and had a couple of hours before going to work in the evening. She'd either be comfy on her couch or in some coffee shop. Technology was the best thing that could've happened in our relationship.
In the mean time, I continued to send out those emails in hopes of
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2013
any opportunity; I didn't want to return back to Konoha. And one day it happened. I got a response from the University of Port. They offered to sponsor my tuition for my PH.D in Marine Biology at Scripps Instituition of Oceanography. Along with the position of Assistant Professor for the Biology Science course. It was too good to be true.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2013
All ƒσя now ,hopefully later t̶̲̥̅̊ђε day we could start up t̶̲̥̅̊ђε next chapter probably our Aaron will be back in t̶̲̥̅̊ђε arms of his lovely bird Brynn
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Nyc 1 there. Thumps up
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Candis009: Nyc 1 there. Thumps up
Thanks ƒσя stoping by
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stil waitin......wr u nah?
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Fishoy: Stil waitin......wr u nah?
I will b droping it soon jst hang arround
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chapter 5: NYC
5 months later...
I had been looking for places to rent out in Beverly . It wasn't as close to Brynn as I would've liked but it was close enough considering our previous situation. The drive was approximately 2 hours to Beverly Hills, a commute I would willingly make to see Brynn on the weekends; or every day.
A week had gone by since I had returned from my long trip along the South Pacific. I hadn't seen Brynn yet; we were still finishing the compilation of all our observation reports. We were getting ready to give a small conference at Colun University, NYC. Yes, I was going to yorkshire and taking Brynn with me.
I wanted to surprise Brynn with a special trip for our 6 month anniversary and pretend like I had forgotten. I figured that since the conference was only for two days, we could stay an extra three to do whatever we wanted. This would be my first time visiting yorkshire and I already had a feeling that this was going to be the place.
I already had our plane tickets and map of the city; I was going to give them to Brynn tonight. I wanted to take her out for a fancy dinner but she insisted on staying at her place, I wasn't going to argue that. Regardless, I still dressed up for her in black from head to toe.
I don't know how we made it this time but I was so thankful we did. Whether through texts, FaceTime or just a five minute phone call, I made sure to keep in touch every day. I also threw in a couple of floral deliveries and cards to add me some more points. I loved seeing the shrine she had of us on her dresser in the background of our chats.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
It was now time, after so many months I was finally about so see my girl. I knocked on the door while counting down the seconds. Brynn was so cute and bubbly once she saw me. I felt the same way but kept calm. She was smiling as she grabbed my hand to pull me inside. But it wasn't till she ran her fingers through the back of my head that I gave in and smothered her in my arms as I breathed in her perfume.
Not only was I greeted by the most mesmerizing woman, but she looked taller too. She had the same idea, dressed to give me a stroke on the spot. I didn't pay much attention to the girl trends but she could seriously rock any outfit. She wore her favorite lavender color in a short dress and pumps that made her legs look even sexier. Every detail about her was worth bragging about.
I squeezed that girl for at least 10 minutes before letting go. The smell of her hair had brought back so many memories. After we let go, I quickly dove in for a taste of the sweetest pink lips I had been craving for the past 5 months. Invigorated, I prolonged the kiss for as long as our mouths could go without air.
Brynn looked vibrant, her face fresh and skin radiant. Her scent was enough for me to fly her to the bed and take her. And I intended to, with the first sign I got.. But for now she needed to be romanced. And if the plan should backfire that would be fine too; just as long as I got to hold her.
We ate dinner right away and so I decided to break some 'difficult' news. But before I could play my prank, she had a surprise of her own. She went upstairs to her bedroom while I cleaned up. Then I walked around the loft to see the changes she had made since I'd been there.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
When I walked into the living room I noticed a bunch of pictures of us that I had never seen before. I believed two of them were from her 17th birthday. And others were of me. I felt adored, like a celebrity.
"Babe, where did you get these pics from?"
"Oh…" she peeked down. "I actually got those from Lilah. Some she took of us and the otherones I kind of stole off her computer."
She came down stairs with a white envelope. "Are you freaked out?"
"No way, you should've seen my room on the boat. Except they were printed pictures of our FaceTime chats...Anyway, what do you have there?" I signaled at her hands.
She handed over the envelope but honestly the last thing I was expecting to see was a picture of a sonogram? Did I miss something here?
"Umm, should I be happy or can I freak out now?" I shot my brows up.
Brynn busted out in laughter, which was a relief for me. "I'm sorry but the look on your face..." She kept laughing.
"Well you know I'm good at math and as far as I know we haven't..."
"It's my brother silly. My mom is pregnant!" She clarified.
"Wow. That's amazing news!" Double sigh.
"Isn't that crazy? I can't picture my mother with a baby now. But she's so excited. And Janet will be coming home next month to help me get things ready."
"So wait, how are Lilah and Isaac doing? I haven't talked to her yet."
"They're great! They wanted to go out with us when you got back." She said dreamy-eyed.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
"Oh-well babe, I have to go to Yorkshire next week for a conference." It was my turn to lay the joke.
"What? You just got back and now you have to leave again?" Brynn said shocked.
It was evident that she was disappointed, but right after her initial reaction she calmed down and tried to be understanding. I was impressed. If it were me I'd be a jerk about it.
"How long will you be gone this time?" She pouted.
"About a week." I couldn't wait to show her the tickets now.
I walked over to my jacket to get the envelope but when I turned around I caught Brynn wiping her eyes. She was walking towards the cabinets where she took out two wrapped boxes. I slid the packet in my pants behind my back and walked over to her.
"What's this sweetie?" I asked feeling horrible for my stupid joke.
"I wanted to give you a little something to celebrate our half year." She was trying to be strong, I could tell.
"Is it our 6 month anniversary already? Man!" I acted poorly.
She shrugged sadly as I began to open the larger present. I unwrapped a great picture frame with the National Geographic article I was featured in. I don't know what triggered it but I began to get a little teary eyed myself. Her attention to details kept convincing me more and more of how much she loved me.
"Brynn...this is incredible. Thank you." I said somewhat speechless.
"Open the other one." She replied forcing a smile.
The other one was a tiny box. I ripped it open and found a key.
"It's your very own key so you can come in whenever you want." She finished by kissing my cheek and turned to face the sink.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
I sensed something very wrong and touched her arm to get her attention.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"I dunno." Now she really was crying. "Maybe I'm just being too emotional, which I'm not usually. You know, I try to be drama free and all that crap. But it's just missing you for thoselong months and knowing that your career requires you to travel a lot...I don't want to feel lonely all the time. But I don't want to hold you back either."
"Baby..." I said lifting her by the waist onto the counter. "Don't ever doubt how much I love you. Happy Anniversary."
I pulled out the envelope and placed it on her lap. She wiped both her eyes and focused in on it. I waited eagerly with my hands stroking her thighs in hopes of comforting her quickly. When she pulled out the tickets she began to shed tears again.
"I'm coming with you?"
"I mean, if you want to..." I grinned.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
"Aaaaaah I'm going to Yorkshire!" She screamed while throwing her arms around me, then pulled away to punch my arm.
"Hey?"
"Don't ever pull that again!" She scowled playfully.
"Oh because the sonogram wasn't a scare at all!" I laughed.
"But I told you the truth right away. You had me going for like 20 minutes or so."
"But...mine was a better surprise." I winked.
If all it took to drive me crazy was for Brynn to run her hands through my hair, then you canimagine what it felt like to have her lying on me. She had her head resting on my lap as I listened to her tell me about the latest updates on her friends. I felt so relaxed, my head resting on one hand while I kept stroking her arm with the other; so happy to be spending time with her again.
While I listened to her talk about her sister Janet and how she was back to talking to this older guy Ian who was a single dad apparently, my mind still wandered off a bit. I mean, of course I cared about everything she had to say, but I just couldn't ignore the thought of what it would be like to have sex again. And it wasn't 'just' sex; it was way more than that with Brynn.
The first time we slept together, it wasn't under the most honorable of circumstances. I felt horrible that she lied to her
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
"Yes, you said you wanted to get some clothes to wear for Yorkshire and how we should go shopping tomorrow." I smiled coyly.
"Good. You looked like you were zoning out for a minute there."
"Nope, I was listening." I confirmed and got an idea.
She was in the perfect position, so I began to tickle her along the sides and got her laughingand twitching, trapped in my clutches.
"Aaron…st-stop it! Ahahah!" I loved making her laugh torturously.
"I missed you." She sighed once she calmed down.
"How MUCH did you miss me?"
"I would show you but I'm too tired to walk upstairs." She gave a suspicious grin.
"You're not serious?"
"I guess you'll never know how much I TRULLY missed you then…"
This time I rolled my eyes and carefully stood up hunching my back. Brynn happily jumped from the couch to my back and I giddied her up the stairs like some butt-whooped boy toy. She slid off my back and I was about to tell her that this little fetish of hers wasn't my favorite when she dramatically grabbed my face for a kiss.
Maybe I'd tell her another time...or not at all. The fervor in her kiss had steam coming out of my eyes and ears; I wasn't even reciprocating the kiss to the degree I wanted to yet. I had never seen her want me as bad as I had been aching for her. I didn't realize she had already unbuttoned my shirt, once that came off I felt more comfortable to make my move.
There was nothing I loved more in this world than kissing Brynn. Even when she had braces,I always felt my stomach clench in a way that sent more adrenaline through my entire body.And it had been so long since I had gotten to kiss her like this I feared we'd end up with bruised lips. But she surprised me just as much, biting and sucking my lips and tongue like I was her dessert this time.
I paused for a moment, just holding her face and looking into her eyes. We both were breathing a bit heavily but I just wanted to take it all in and relish her without taking any second for granted. She shared the same intensity in her eyes as well, and reached over tokiss my hand. I whispered that I loved her. I wanted to be sure that she knew and believed that before we went any further.
I carried her over to the bed as my eyes remained fixed on hers. We were serious, yet we'd break out a smile every other moment or so. I stood back up on the floor and began to unbuckle, though I wasn't about to pounce her just yet. I had something else in mind first. I kept stripping until I was left in my boxer-briefs. Then we met back in the center of the bed, kneeling in front of each other.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
If you not matured enough dnt read what comes next oooº°˚˚°ºooo
Jst joking ......Fishboy I see you
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
At a slower pace, I continued to kiss her again and she'd pass her hands over my arms and shoulders. Mine remained firm on her hips scrunching up her dress little by little till I finally pulled it over her head. My heart melted seeing her so beautiful with her hair down and set of violet undergarments. I could tell it was new…just for me.
Like a present, I unwrapped her and enjoyed her to every extent. Making love to her in the sincerest and heartfelt passion that two people could ever share. All that waiting seemed like but for a moment and I would gladly do it again…though I would prefer to never leave her side again.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Finally no one was getting left behind. We were going on a trip together for the first time toa place we had never been. We had prepared and were ready for Yorkshire at the best time of year...second best. Excited with anticipation form our flights to our arrival at the hotel; our relationship was starving for this kind of adventure.
The first day of the conference, Brynn came with me and a couple of people recognized her from our cam chats. I felt so proud to have her sitting beside me and actually wanting tobe there. I don't know many women who would've done that, in fact I've rarely gotten to meet the wives and girlfriends of my coworkers.
She was in the greatest mood through it all; even more so when it was my turn to give the presentation. Smiling from ear to ear, I could feel her encouraging me from her chair. She listened attentively and clapped at the end. And when we had finished for the day, we all went out for an early dinner.
That was pretty much the same schedule for the following day. Only now I was off the hook with no further engagements for the rest of our stay. Still I had one more gift for Brynn, the ultimate surprise. A huge risk I would take with no regrets. Problem was…timing. So I decided to carry my 'surprise' around with me in case the moment should present itself.
I thought of my options; the Empire State Building, Central Park or even Grand Central Station. But it all had been done before. There was so much to think about…So much pressure. More importantly was my time spent with Brynn. I didn't want to worry so much about it that I'd lose sight of what mattered most.

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stop héré ƒσя now ,hope you luving it ?
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Yea yea... Keep it cumin
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Candis009: Yea yea... Keep it cumin
Yezzz ma'm
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2013
Is saturday I guess I will be droping enough héré since I dnt ve to goto hospital 2∂aƔ aswell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All That Glitters: A Short Story / Tomi Adeyemi Gets Hollywood Deal For New Book (kwenu) / Call Center Crazies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.