Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,612 members, 7,955,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You (11370 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / In Memory Only (Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by natkel1: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Lovely. Stupid stalker. Go on
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
natkel1: Lovely. Stupid stalker. Go on
Hehehe i will try but for now am preparing for a professional exam on march 18

Hope you can wait
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by natkel1: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2013
jiraiyas:
Hehehe i will try but for now am preparing for a professional exam on march 18

Hope you can wait
Alrighty, all the best
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
My "CRAZY IN LOVE FOR YOU" fans am back and better ,plz just relax and pick on the continuation which i will be starting up with later today.
Love y'all and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hollyb(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
You are too much pls keep it coming
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
jiraiyas: My "CRAZY IN LOVE FOR YOU" fans am back and better ,plz just relax and pick on the continuation which i will be starting up with later today.
Love y'all and remain blessed.

welcome back..hw ws ur exam nau.....cnt wait 4 d nxt update
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2013
Holly b: You are too much pls keep it coming
Wow thanks dear ,just tryin to be you though.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Fishoy:

welcome back..hw ws ur exam nau.....cnt wait 4 d nxt update
Exam was nice tanks. Very soon i do be a licensed doc you know. So how has my lovely Fishoy been?
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hollyb(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ok o
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
jiraiyas:
Exam was nice tanks. Very soon i do be a licensed doc you know. So how has my lovely Fishoy been?

wunt 4get to cantact u wen i need medicle hlp lol....am fine oo so wen is d update comin
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
Fishoy:

wunt 4get to cantact u wen i need medicle hlp lol....am fine oo so wen is d update comin
Ve started last nyt hope u read it ma'm?. For d drug jst a call dear.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hollyb(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls upload now. I'm soo captivated wit d story
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Holly b: Pls upload now. I'm soo captivated wit d story
Ve started. Posted last nyt and wil b postin d nxt chapter this nyt .
"TEACH ME TO KISS".Its on literature thread ,front page as at nw.
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Hollyb(f): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ok sir, i'll be waiting 4 d upload
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by jiraiyas: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Holly b: Ok sir, i'll be waiting 4 d upload
Thankz dear. Hope you liked it!
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by natkel1: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Still waiting
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by niphaemy(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls has this story ended? If not y no update

1 Like

Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by AnnNini(f): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
We are in the month of June. Why no updates? Lovely story
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
AnnNini: We are in the month of June. Why no updates? Lovely story
i think he opened anoder tread fr d continuation*TEACH ME TO KISS*
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by AnnNini(f): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2013
Fishoy:
i think he opened anoder tread fr d continuation*TEACH ME TO KISS*
thank you for the information. But please can u send a link I can use to get there?
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by Fishoy(f): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2013
AnnNini: thank you for the information. But please can u send a link I can use to get there?
dnt no d link bt u cn click on jairayas profile u'l see it deir
Re: Love And Romance : Crazy In Love For You by sarabeth120: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
This is also plagiarized from a story posted over on fictionpress.com: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3079609/1/Crazy-For-You

Once again, changing the title of someone else's story doesn't give you the right to post it and claim is as your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / Beautiful Love Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.