Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Lesson Learnt From The Man Who Moved Mountain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson Learnt From The Man Who Moved Mountain (479 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Three Things We Learnt From The National Assembly Leadership Elections Yesterday / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Learnt From The Man Who Moved Mountain by bilms(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
I read through a post here on nairaland about a man who moved mountain.

i then realized there is a lesson to be learn from such character.

I think we all need to learn this lesson. There will be obstacles that may be great like mountains placed in our lives to slow us down...We were all thought to just "move on up & over the mountain" to overcome the challenges in our lives.....A friend of mine after reading this story said,''I say, why keep going the long route to solving life problems, when you can just chizel your way to the other side & while it may take longer the first time, any other time it will be like walking from your home to your yard through your front dooor.

Character & maturity leads to using the "divine intellect" to solve complex issues into simple equations".......Thats called "THE ART OF FAITH"...not just faith, but the ART OF FAITH...

God moves mountains and if the christian beleive is to be followed,we are made in the Image of God(), so we can move them out of the way too, with a Chizel and Hammer called "The Right set of Mind" & The Ruwah Qodesh... Not by Power nor by might, except by my Spirit.
Re: Lesson Learnt From The Man Who Moved Mountain by bilms(m): 12:38am On Jan 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can NIGERIA Go? / Demostration In Nyanya Abj / Don't Ignore This!!!! Don't Take It For Granted!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.