Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Valentines Day 2013 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day 2013 (4270 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
4 more days grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by aadetoyin(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mindependent: 4 more days grin grin grin grin grin grin
i was wondering if u will not come and do ur usual daily countdown
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Chini: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
3 more days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by planetuzor(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2013
Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2013
planetuzor: Do you want to WAO your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband this valentine?

One Exceptional Ways To WAO Your LOVER This Valentine
Then you need to consider doing something so different and spectacular.

I did this for my girlfriend and many of my friends last year val and i tell you its fun and loving and she just cant keep reminding me of that loving surprise.

I write any message of your choice for you on a paper at Great Egyptian Pyramids or if you want could call the name of your lover narrating your message and what she means to you.. I have a cousin who stays very close and he just drives down an do it for me.

Here is what you can do and I promise you she will never forget it all the rest of her life.

PM me
planetuzo@gmail.com

I'm sorry guy but u haven't really communicated any thing to us?!
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Mega excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 2 more days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2013
The level of happiness I feel right now, just got my first early gift!!! Only 1 more day left make it count!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by aadetoyin(f): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mindependent: The level of happiness I feel right now, just got my first early gift!!! Only 1 more day left make it count!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aha! U have started collecting gift? I am jealoux. Yadayada we know its tomorrow. I cant wait for val to come and go so that we can have some peace on nairaland.
too many threads on val. Ayaf tire.
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by Mindependent(f): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy valentines day y'all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The day has finally arrived, sorry I could not post immediately I was a bit preoccupied wink as I would be for the rest of the day, have fun y'all and post your amazing stories for us all to see as i shall be doing when my day ends if it does wink grin
Re: Valentines Day 2013 by aadetoyin(f): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2013
Mindependent: Happy valentines day y'all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The day has finally arrived, sorry I could not post immediately I was a bit preoccupied wink as I would be for the rest of the day, have fun y'all and post your amazing stories for us all to see as i shall be doing when my day ends if it does wink grin

we haff hear. Go n sleep cos its past ur bedtime. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Likely Signs That She Careless About You / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / Guys Take A Look At This Fresh Toto, You Will Be Wowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.