Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? (1411 Views)

Am I Chasing Him Away With My ‘dumbness’? / How Do I Show I Like Him Without Chasing Him? / I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 4:26am On Jan 13, 2013
The world seems to have been turned over! I wish our ladies would do more of the chasing and the guys play the ''hard to get''.
I was attending a program somewhere and so also was this girl whom I'd like to call Suzzy, though not her real name.
The first day I entered the hall for the program, one of the most conspicuous female faces my eyes rested upon was Suzzy's and it flitted into my heart's picture gallery and etched a place for itself; but it stay was short-lived for before I could find a place to sit, my mind had been arrested yet by the image of a feminine face that's bolder, more attractive, luscious, more captivating and overwhelmingly mesmerizing! ''Wow, is this what I came here for?'', I asked myself and resolved to put my feelings under check...
On the last day of the program, I came out from the hall when the program had finished and was reading a text message that had been sent to my phone, when I heard a voice say, ''Hello''. I didn't bother to look who it was because there were many people around and it could have been to anybody.
''It's you I'm talking to'', the voice said.
This time the voice seemed direct and closer so I looked up and wow, standing right there in front of me wearing the most penetrating smile was Suzzy.
I had seen Suzzy on a few occasions in the course of the program but she never existed in my mind's eye, though her breath-taking shape was fabulously engaging.
''Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know it's me you were talking to; how're you?'' I said.
Suzzy: ''Fine; well, we're organising this program'', she handed me a flyer, ''in our church and I'm inviting you... Please I want you to be there. Will you come?''.
I didn't want to go so I scouted my brain for an excuse and finally discovered that the venue was far from where I was living so I told her it was too much a distance from where I was staying and that I wouldn't be able to make it...
There were other guys around who were also looking at the flyer and she was telling them they were also invited. But to my utmost surprise, this was the only flyer she came with!
As I wanted to go home, she asked me again if I was coming for the program but I told her I didn't think I would make it because it would be far gone into the night before I'd get home and I didn't want that.
Suzzy: ''You can come and stay for as little as you want and leave anytime you feel like it and I promise you'll Enjoy the program; please don't say no, tell me you'll come''.
Me: ''Hmm... Well, I'll think about it''.
As I took a step to go, she said, ''wait''. I stopped and she handed me back the flyer which she had just collected from the other guys who were looking at it.
Suzzy: ''Take'', she handed me back the flyer, ''in case you may want to come you can look up the address; by the way can I have your number?''.
Me: ''Yes you can''. I called out the digits for her.
Suzzy: ''please what's your name?''.
I told her my name but never bothered to ask her hers. We then said bye to each other and departed.
I could see her looking at me while I gradually faded into the distance.
On the way, my mind was split into two; one was very loud, saying '' You gave her the wrong number, the last two digits were wrong''. The other was subdued and was saying ''That's the right number, don't worry yourself about it''.
The program was to be held in 6 days time.
Two days later I received a call.
''Hellooo'', I said when I picked up my phone.
''Hi, can you recognize me?'', the voice at the other end said.
Me: ''NO I can't; please who am I speaking with?''.
The voice: ''This is Suzzy, the girl who gave you the flyer the other day at...''.
Me: ''Wow, how nice, Suzzy; so good to hear from you again, how're you doing?''.
Suzzy: ''Very well and you?''.
Me: ''Fine''.
Suzzy: ''I'm calling to remind you about the program, I hope you've not forgotten; please tell me you'll be there''.
Me: ''Hmmmmmm, it's still some days away and in any case if I won't be able to make it I'll let you know, thanks for calling, I appreciate it''.
Suzzy: 'Thanks, I'll call you again''.
That's how she kept calling me after that day till I had no choice than to attend her program and we got to know each other better after then and we became very good friends.
During one of our discussions she told me the motive behind the flyer. Hear her;
''You see, the first day I saw you I liked you; i was attracted to you but I couldn't come to talk to you because I thought you would snub me. Besides I am a woman and I felt you would think low of me afterwards. Ever since that day you had been in my mind and I was just hoping that you would somehow talk to me but you never did! So when that program came up I saw in it an opportunity to get close to you so I managed to get that flyer that I gave to you, because they had already given out all of them, and you know, that's why we're talking now''.
So ladies why don't you do the chasing while we guys do the ''forming''?

1 Like

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Nollywood movie called "Fatal Attraction". Grab your copy now grin

3 Likes

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by seedord247(m): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2013
30 pound road Aba.

6 ebipenjo lane idumota

213 Iweka road Onitsha

Produce and Directed by undecided

1 Like

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by hrmkz: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Na u biko, jet age na him we dey.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by nlofficial(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: 30 pound road Aba.

6 ebipenjo lane idumota

213 Iweka road Onitsha

Produce and Directed by undecided

LMAO! Who would have the time to read all these? How does this reduce the price of the unmentionable?
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by IZUKWU(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2013
So whetin come happen then
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2013
You got wooed by a girl so? Not new jorh
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by sagytariusTM1: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2013
pDude: Nollywood movie called "Fatal Attraction". Grab your copy now grin
I think his Monicker will best suit the movie title: "DigitalSignal" cheesy

Back to topic, I like her concept.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2013
To the girls out there, don't dull yourself when you find that guy. There's nothing wrong in making the 1st move.

1 Like

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Mynd_44: You got wooed by a girl so? Not new jorh
This is not about bragging or that being wooed by a lady is a new thing but the way she went about it was, to me, awe-inspiring and worth commendation and I feel this is one way I can do that, huh? Besides, somebody might like the concept and apply it when there is need. So no bragging, just like what she did.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2013
IZUKWU: So whetin come happen then
Watin you won hear...?
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
DigitalSignal:
This is not about bragging or that being wooed by a lady is a new thing but the way she went about it was, to me, awe-inspiring and worth commendation and I feel this is one way I can do that, huh? Besides, somebody might like the concept and apply it when there is need. So no bragging, just like what she did.
Again I ask, So?

Look young man, it is better you open a diary about this cos I don't get the point
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Again I ask, So?

Look young man, it is better you open a diary about this cos I don't get the point
You may not get it and everybody may not be as young as you are! Perhaps, there are some people to whom this may be very young! You may have had loads of such experiences in your 'your being young' but same may not be said for everybody. So I like her move. If that makes me look old I don't give a hoot.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by kittykat1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Digi,

R u dating her now?
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Lobi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ op have u thought about the fact that she could be on nairaland,dnt think it was nice of you to write your convo with her here.atleast we know why girls don't woo guys.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by kittykat1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lobi, I am a lady too and I don't see it as degrading. He wwrote it in a positive only full of admiration and praise for her. I am happy he wrote the whole convo cos other ladies and gents can borrow a leaf from it. Ladies can see that it isn't wrong to woo a man plus practical approach using a real example. Also the men can see that they don't hv to despise a woman that woos them.
Lobi: @ op have u thought about the fact that she could be on nairaland,dnt think it was nice of you to write your convo with her here.atleast we know why girls don't woo guys.

2 Likes

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
kitty kat: Digi,

R u dating her now?
My heart already belonged somewhere before she came my way, so no; i'm not dating her but she is a very good friend and I appreciate her.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lobi: @ op have u thought about the fact that she could be on nairaland,dnt think it was nice of you to write your convo with her here.atleast we know why girls don't woo guys.
Yes, I thought about it and if she is here reading this, I only want to say that she has nothing to be ashamed of; any time I cast my mind back to that moment I can only feel admiration for her. She was very bold and took a practical step! We all have feelings, both males and females, and the mature way, at least in my own judgement, she expressed her feelings to the object of her thoughts got me fantastically impressed! I do not for once think she degraded herself nor do I want her to think she did because she did not.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Lobi(f): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
sowie i read it the wrong way
i personally don't see anything wrong in a woman allowing a man know the way she feels about him.

1 Like

Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by Mynd44: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2013
^^
True
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by usermane(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2013
Wow!! that was really, really sweet of her. And a lovely story to read. I love her Power and Confidence. Am quite blown away by all her steps right from the first day,it gives me a feel of her intelligence and maturity. What a rare gem, wish there are more of her type out there.
DigitalSignal 's maturity and level of gratitude and admiration for her character cant b overlooked particularly as it compliments her efforts.
Although i don't agree with guys 'forming' for such type of girl as it could get her discouraged.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2013
usermane:
... Although i don't agree with guys 'forming' for such type of girl as it could get her discouraged.
You're right. Such girls need to be encouraged. And thanks for understanding my point of view.
Re: I Liked You The Moment I Saw You! Is She Chasing Him? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2013
usermane:
... Although i don't agree with guys 'forming' for such type of girl as it could get her discouraged.
You're right. Such girls need to be encouraged. And thanks for understanding my point of view.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invite Cuddling Without Inviting Sex / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / Kisses And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.