Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51108 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by barackosama(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Which Miracle Abeg Comot their Adeboye before i Purge On your head! Abi you See Aboki Mark for my Face?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ujoatu(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

I ask through Jesus and let me explain it for you. In those days they prayed with the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. So I have the right to pray with the name of my prophet and ask through Jesus.
If u ask tru Jesus how doz adeboye come in.stop worshipn ur felow man abeg
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
pls make i ask how much is illuminati(satan) paying you to spread this falsehood
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by iykemyke: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dermie: Good.
I guess, same miracle will work for flying a gasless plane from Lagos to Accra.
i dont know why people will not read understand before commenting.
The pastor did not drive out on an empty tank. He had fuel was actually looking out for a gas station to top up but unfortuately due to fuel scarcity as of then couldnt get till he got to ore, then his gas was on reserve, then almighty God intervened. Almighty God do meet those who believe in him at their point of needs. So God performed the miracle.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by sammyrollo: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogochukwunasa1: pastor enoch adeboye' will u keep ur mouth shut!!!!
hmm becareful..i pity sme peepz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by simpleman: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
My problem is not with miracles, these happen to people everyday. But when a man says God told him or her to do this or that. i don't need anyone to tell me that person is a fraud. if he says he got some inspiration from somewhere somehow to know that he can drive without fuel that would have been a better story. But God talking to him? this is the original c-ock and bull story.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by cytellProperty: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Maybe the fuel gauge is faulty. If miracle is that cheap let him drive a car Without engine.

Gullible masses, no wonder they say RELIGION IS THE HIGHEST SELLING COMMODITY IN AFRICA.
Spiritual things is foolishness to the carnally minded.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by malawi101(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
free2ryhme: i have witnessed miracles before and this is not an exception

U don take ur medcine so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by HyconBc: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Now that this happened,i go carry my our neighbor's kabu-kabu go meet pa Adeboye,but i no have any tithe to pay ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by HyconBc: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Now that this happened,i go carry our neighbor's kabu-kabu go meet pa Adeboye,but i no have any tithe to pay ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Kairoseki77: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: In 1956 Enoch Adeboye was admitted into Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha, Osun State, Western Nigeria and as a youth he discovered a passion for books, and an aptitude for science and in particular the field of Mathematics. This led to an academic journey in the field of Mathematics against incredible odds including but not limited to finances, the Nigerian Civil War and academic politics. By the time he was done, Enoch Adeboye had obtained not only a Bachelors (BSc.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Nigeria, Nnsukka, Nigeria in 1967, but also a Masters (MSc.) Degree in Hydrodynamics and a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Applied Mathematics, both from the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria in 1969 and 1975 respectively.

ANY INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED ID-IOT WHO CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF ACADEMIC EDUCATION COMPARABLE TO THE ABOVE SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO AND READ A BOOK, BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE IS DUE TO YOUR INTELLECTUAL ILLITERACY.

YOU SEE ID-IOTS WHO HAVE FAILED ACADEMICALLY AND EVEN PROFESSIONALLY AND HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY COMING ONLINE ON A FREE FOR ALL FORUM TO POST NONSENSE. I HAVE ADVISED SEUN TO START COLLECTING UP TO $100 PER FOR REGISTRATION TO SEPARATE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS FROM IRRESPONSIBLE ID-IOTS.

I DOUBT IF ANYONE HERE INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD IS EVEN ONE QUARTER AS INTELLIGENT AS PASTOR ADEBOYE IN HIS YOUTH. NO WONDER OVER 33 MILLION YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS.

The 78 people who liked this are the reason he can afford a private jet. SMH...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Biodup: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
My people perish due to lack of knowledge. U can't believe what u don't know. Baba Adeboye no force anybody come church haters keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by victorazy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
this is a miracle hand of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by rusher14: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
ibnquasale: well, one thing that is worth mentioning is this: The truth is the the truth whether you accept it or not!

Miracles are happening, and this fuel thing is a very small "miracle case"... GOD has wrought greater miracle than this in my life!

The funny thing here is that this man is question has better scientific orientation than anyone here on nairaland! So, most of u guys acting like a scientist should just go to bed and sleep!!!

What a generation... common sense wont work with GOD, western knowledge has no part in this case?

I was at a place recently, we were snapping pictures with our phones; suddenly, a guy snapped and when we checked the picks on our phone we noticed an old woman, a very old woman posing with him in the pics. now, come and tell common sense and western knowledge to explain that. the humble truth is that there is a realm that is beyond our shallow thinking, and when u function at that realm, u are technically invisible.

A great mathematician once said that though he doesn't really believes in GOD, but he has come acrosed several "Super beings" when they go on astral journeys!

meanwhile, one admin that just joined nairaland banned me yesterday for no tangible reason.... pls, beg him to completely ban me, Oponu ara galatia!!!

PUBLISH THE PHOTO HERE !!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
why is God God if He is subject to the principles and limitations of common men? Whoever wrote this and claims that he also believe in miracle is a disgrace to his own claim.i know someone who has experieced similar miracle(just that her car went off but she covered the dashboard and started the car and she drove to her destination without fuel).if you dont believe it doesnt stop it from being real.Afterall some people even didnt believe the miracles Jesus performed and when they could no longer deny evidences they called Him a devil...that is how a lot of people are today,they refuse to believe the obvious and when they cant deny it they call it black power as if the devil has anything to offer.Many of you give so much to the devil by attributing things to juju and falsehood and you do not even recognize Gods ability...tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by olumidazz: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
U can't believe if u don't believe.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by princeonx: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
What's the big deal? A Fulani man once drove a VW without engine from Lagos to Kano!

Oops! Sorry, the engine was at the back/trunk!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by cytellProperty: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
olumidazz: U can't believe if u don't believe.
True Talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by omocutie(f): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Why such Language,even if the car had another reserve tank or whatever u guys choose 2 believe,the truth still remains,christ is real nd so is his words.don't ever get it twisted
lordZOUGA:
f.uck you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Aifey(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
I keep sayin this, there is no diff btwen d adeboye's, onyakhilome's n onyedekpos 4rm an average yahoo boy. Sweet mouth, just 2enrich there pocket wit d tithe of d poor masses while thy go on jets. Religion remains d highest sellin comodity in Africa. Xtianity is bulshit n they kn.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by badassnigga(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
LIARS...I pity gullible sheeps...they always blv their shepherd. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ajayi147(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
I sorry 4 all of u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ajayi147(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I sorry 4 u peopleI sorry 4 u peopleI sorry 4 u people
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
i sori 4 many pple. is it by force to believe . hater pls shaaarap
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Too many saw's waiting for interception......Meet them lord!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote
author=Aifey]I keep sayin this, there is no diff btwen d adeboye's,
onyakhilome's n onyedekpos 4rm an average yahoo boy. Sweet mouth, just
2enrich there pocket wit d tithe of d poor masses while thy go on jets.
Religion remains d highest sellin comodity in Africa. Xtianity is
bulshit n they kn.[/quote]guy shaaarap. dey force u make u comment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
For those that believe this is pointing to one directn, this world is soon coming to an end
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Joagbaje(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
Metallurgist: Laughing (ibro style) soon 9ja pastors go start flying without aeroplane

It happened in the bible .philio travelled without a vehicle in split second

Acts 8:39-40
And when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord [ suddenly] caught away Philip; and the eunuch saw him no more. . But Philip was found at Azotus, and passing on he preached the good news (Gospel) to all the towns until he reached Caesarea.
Acts 9

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by asudan: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Excerpts of an article in Today's Vanguard Newspaper by Mike DIAGBARE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/
na wa for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.