Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51116 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

My guy,you nor go understand but I pray for you to encounter the miraculous so you will know the God of Adeboye is a miracle working God

NB. I am not a redeemer but I pray with his name everyday like "the Ggod of Adeboye" when I see a Man of God I know one not to brag with the spirit of discernment.
@bolded what happened to the name of Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
tha_originator: hahahahahaha! Oya wey the eba dey? cheesy
no worry eba will fall from heaven.heavenly eba for that matter!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
ziccoit: That is why Christianity is loosin face in Western world because many of its claims could not stand the scientific test.

Oh my people perish for lack of knowledge. If miracles stands the test of science then God is not needed in our affairs,my brother I have seen where women without fallopian tubes gives birth,where 2 qualified medical practitioners(husband and wife)are barren but God showed up and they are proud parents now,where the blind receives sight,my guy this God is inexplicable. Miracle workin God. He has defeated science countlessly.

In my church recently a guy who is SS was prayed for and he ran another test after the prayers and his genotype was miraculously changed to AA,people with HIV/Aids receives healing and the next day they are negative,the fractured bones healed by the sweat of the MOG. My guy God dey.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by cold(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
[b]Following God’s instruction, Pastor Adeboye continued his journey from Ore, without looking at the fuel gauge, until he got to his residence in Surulere in Lagos.
Hmmmm...interesting
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Ikemba001: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Excerpts of an article in Today's Vanguard Newspaper by Mike DIAGBARE http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/

he wants more offering so dat he can move his ministry to the permanent site
9ja pastors nawaoohhh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jadakiss213(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
i am not trying to establish the veracity of his claim.buh with the little i have seen in life,i know NOTHING,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Originalsly: Why didn't he mention the make and model of the car, the distance he travelled and the amount of petrol in reserve? These 3 info will let us know if it was a miracle.....and if it were...car manufacturers would be knocking down his door to offer him blank checque for that car. He knows who to tell what. "You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time"

Christainity in Nigeria has been commercialized and this is just a marketing strategy to attract unstable bootlickers into his ministry.if this kind of thing ever happened,it means the car guage was faulty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
brokoto: @bolded what happened to the name of Jesus?

I ask through Jesus and let me explain it for you. In those days they prayed with the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. So I have the right to pray with the name of my prophet and ask through Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pls be careful what u say against a MOG for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
heed101: Oloshi can u afford it?

Lmfaooo.... The church rat is one those pigeons that walks around the hood sharing flyers of the phony pastor. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

madam or sir.....

please read below....

Matt 24:24 states that "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

I really pity you sha. So how do you know false prophets from the real ones?

Who are you to judge,judgement is of God only.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ziccoit: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
eriegua83: A virgin gave birth, moses parted the red sea, elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire, jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread nd 2 fishe nd 12 baskets of leftovers after they ve eaten and many more in the holy book. If it were to be our time doubting THOMASES would still doubt.JESUS d same yterday, today nd 4ever. Let GOD be true and all MEN liars. God prooved himself with Adeboye.

Those people you mentioned were called the men of God by the God Himself. They are not self appointed men of god so that explained the possibility of the achievements.
The pastors of today are actually men of devils riding the best cars, living in fine houses, flying in private jets while their followers are walloping in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: Pls be careful what u say against a MOG for your own good.
Not everybody is a slowpoke.Adeboye should just clarify the theory behind this mysterious claim since such fraudulent claim only portray Nigeria as a nation of barbarians in the international scence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Lordlexy: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
4 those of u bashing d man of God shld pls. stop and let God be d judge. If d pastor is lyin so be it and if his nt then all good. Who ar u 2 judge ur fellow man, ar u pure urself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Azukaorji(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
GOD can really do all things......cheesy,if native doctors can vanish with their stupid magic ,hw hw can't children of d supernatural GOD do great things,,,,,,,faith and belief is all we need

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
vanstanzy:

O please u should know better than this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Spare us the heart ache please. grin grin grin

say all u want ... i dont need you or any man of God to share or display any for me to know .. I know my bible too well and the holy spirit helps me to discern
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Ivoo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
I believed him! That is why its a miracle. Miracle happens is the place where impossible bcomes possible. When u involve God in this, I can always say its true.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
Azukaorji: GOD can really do all things......cheesy,if native doctors can vanish with their stupid magic ,hw hw can't children of d supernatural GOD do great things,,,,,,,faith and belief is all we need

Miracle and magic . . . They look same to me though.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Not everybody is a slowpoke.Adeboye should just clarify the theory behind this mysterious claim since such fraudulent claim only portray Nigeria as a nation of barbarians in the international scence.

Very soon you will encounter the miraculous and then you will acnowledgge the God of baba Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by iykemyke: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
maclatunji:

No problem, drive your car tomorrow on an empty tank or better still, travel to and from home tomorrow without paying Lagos conductors after entering danfos tomorrow.
what pastor adeboye said is fact. I believe him. Miracle cant be explained by science.
Sometime ago on dstv i was watching a documentry on how science want to explain the ten plaques that ravaged egypt inorder to ridicle christianity. They tried yes to cook up from plaque one to nine but couldnt cook an explanation on the tenth about the dirty of all first born.
So my friends criticizing pastor adeboye should believe. he drove on empty tank is the work of God and the work of God is manifest for those that believes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

I ask through Jesus and let me explain it for you. In those days they prayed with the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. So I have the right to pray with the name of my prophet and ask through Jesus.
ok. So you pray with the name of Adeboye through Jesus Christ. Now I understand.
ifihearam:

so of its not possible to know false teachers why then did the bible warn about them?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

Ma/Sir....

I don't need IFA or Amadioha to tell me that...

If You understand the bolded part.... Remember, most of those who claim to represent Jesus actually don't. Moreover, as time goes on, ever more pretenders will arise, however sincere they may be. And finally, bear in mind that the greatest period of deception ever is just ahead of us. "See," Jesus said, "I have told you beforehand" (verse 25).
He was warning us to be prepared. Are you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
He might as well fly one of his private jets without jetfuel. These charlatans cum demi-gods should be seen for the baloney they speak. Yet some someone comes to his defence quoting his academic pedigree, well GEJ is a phd holder yet we all hear the balderdash and poppycock that comes out of his mouth. You'd think this country would be a better place if thats how miracles work.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

Very soon you will encounter the miraculous and then you will acnowledgge the God of baba Adeboye.

Nope,I don't believe in bullshiit.What y'all see is nothing but an illusion.I don't have any problem with any religion but I do have a serious problem with spurious claims aimed at fooling people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jayedu108: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

slowpoke,who do you think you are trying to hound folks here ? Abeg go yourself.
don't start wat u can't finish or u be sory for urself u tink everyone u met on nairaland are human watch ur tongue dude or u will be sory for urself!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Jaggiey: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
The Big B-ang theory!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by tbaba1234: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
This reminds me of my undergraduate days... my car performed feats!! grin.... I just dey manage fuel everyday... hehe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.