Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51123 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nope,I don't believe in bullshiit.What y'all see is nothing but an illusion.I don't have any problem with any religion but I do have a serious problem with spurious claims aimed at fooling people.

People like you are being possessed there hardens your heart against the God's moves,you will soon encounter it and you shall be free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
jayedu108: don't start wat u can't finish or u be sory for urself u tink everyone u met on nairaland are human watch ur tongue dude or u will be sory for urself!

Lmfaoooo... and who are you MR James Bond...

so you are not human... where are you typing from? heaven or hell?

mess you a million times for that statement... You aint doing poo MR no future ambition. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by zezebabyxoxo: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
God said ..., My ways are not(never) your ways... I end it here rather than engage buffoon

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by 2ru9jaman: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
It is only a spiritual man that can understand d thing of the spirit. If it contradicts the nature, science and logic, and it happened then it is miraculous. The closer u are to God the more u know that impossibility is nothing. I am a member of DLBC n not a redeem member. I have witnessed many miracle and God has performed miracle 2ru me. God can use u too if u can submit urself into His hand.
How do u explain a case of a woman that delivered her first child at the age of 59+ and after 31yrs of wedding?
How do you explain miracle? it is beyond human reasoning. The issue of fuel is a minor miracle dat God is not limited or incapacitated.
His name JEHOVAL JIREH means 'at the point where n when there hope I will provide' believe His prophet and blessed, doubt them n remain as u are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
lordZOUGA:
he attained all these and became a pastor?? Nah.. he is no intellectual.. What has he published on science since he graduated?? Any paper on that??

He opted for the easy path to success - tithe collection.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by DePreacher1: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
We walk by faith not by sight as som ppl do. A house built on a hill can not b hid. SHINE MAN OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

People like you are being possessed there hardens your heart against the God's moves,you will soon encounter it and you shall be free.

God doesn't have to ridicule himself before you know he exist.sorry I don't believe in freakshow like this.Adeboye is just ridiculing god and it's heart-rending.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by onyxo76(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Just as feeding of 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes makes no sense so also driving a car with no fuel will make no sense to the human mind.
That's I love it when the bible say that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. The day we are able to decipher the mystery surrounding God its that day that He ceases to be God.
Miracles happen everyday whether we believe or not but trying to apply theories and formula etc to the working of miracles will only you more confused than everl

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Damselnoni(f): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
afi ki babaloke gba wa lowo won oooo,hin 4 stand untop moving bike
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ibnquasale(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
well, one thing that is worth mentioning is this: The truth is the the truth whether you accept it or not!

Miracles are happening, and this fuel thing is a very small "miracle case"... GOD has wrought greater miracle than this in my life!

The funny thing here is that this man is question has better scientific orientation than anyone here on nairaland! So, most of u guys acting like a scientist should just go to bed and sleep!!!

What a generation... common sense wont work with GOD, western knowledge has no part in this case?

I was at a place recently, we were snapping pictures with our phones; suddenly, a guy snapped and when we checked the picks on our phone we noticed an old woman, a very old woman posing with him in the pics. now, come and tell common sense and western knowledge to explain that. the humble truth is that there is a realm that is beyond our shallow thinking, and when u function at that realm, u are technically invisible.

A great mathematician once said that though he doesn't really believes in GOD, but he has come acrosed several "Super beings" when they go on astral journeys!

meanwhile, one admin that just joined nairaland banned me yesterday for no tangible reason.... pls, beg him to completely ban me, Oponu ara galatia!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
I'm a firm believer in miracles.God reigns supreme in the affairs of men.Those castigating Pastor Adeboye should tread carefully.

Its a new year.Repent and don't incur Gods wrath on yourself and generations unborn.

Why shld you die

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
pappilo:

God rest the soul of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya but are you trying to say God wasnt using her. If Adeboye can drive 100s of kilometres without petrol, God should have somehow teleported her out of that burning fuselage.

GBAM!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
onyxo76: Just as feeding of 5000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fishes makes no sense so also driving a car with no fuel will make no sense to the human mind.
That's I love it when the bible say that God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. The day we are able to decipher the mystery surrounding God its that day that He ceases to be God.
Miracles happen everyday whether we believe or not but trying to apply theories and formula etc to the working of miracles will only you more confused than everl

There is an established theory that a car MUST use fuel for engine combustion.How did Adeboye drive the car without the engine using fuel ? This is totally different from the arranged blind-man-see kinda miracle that we usually hear of.he should have drive a car without engine so we can really believe that miracles exist.

Why am I not believing this freakshow for fucksake ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by stankezzy: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
spiritual battle is not fought on the screen of a computer or with phone.both muslem and atheists should select a representative ,choose venue .we xtian will choose our own,then any contest at all,we are ready.it is better this thing is settled ones and for all.as adeboye said in one of his preaching,he said wen he was much younger,he use to challenge both muslems and traditionalists for contest but they will not come rather they will hide and be talking ,wen he must have gone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nawao, me self dey browse nairaland without internet connection

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Sundahjoe(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Im not surprised with the -ve comments tho. If Jesus christ was criticised by men so why must pastors case be an exception. But i still think some ppl are bitter about man's progress. Most of them here are nt beliver. Bt i pray God should their today and be save.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Jaggiey: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
a
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by eriegua83: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Did u just wake up to wee nd u mistook NL 4 d toilet? Hope u didn't wee on ur body? oh! U re on pampers. Grow up CHILD. No need to insult d man of God, improve on ur failed life.
ogochukwunasa1:
ur pastor speaks like a 1 year old imb*ecile''''
see if u ar nt happy with what i said' go n commit suicide
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by sheedy407(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
Even POPE neva drive car witout fuel sef.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Sundahjoe(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Im not surprised with the -ve comments tho. If Jesus christ was criticised by men so why must pastors case be an exception. But i still think some ppl are bitter about man's progress. Most of them here are nt beliver let alone knw wat miracle really means. Bt i pray God should their today and be save. I have a God that cures the disease that scientists neva got solution to. HALELLUYAH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Damselnoni: afi ki babaloke gba wa lowo won oooo,hin 4 stand untop moving bike

This is fucking hysteric
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
sheedy407: Even POPE neva drive car witout fuel sef.

The pope knows that the pentecostals are freaking liars and bunch of hypocrites.he won't even make such imbecilic claim.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jayedu108: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

Lmfaoooo... and who are you MR James Bond...

so you are not human... where are you typing from? heaven or hell?

mess you a million times for that statement... You aint doing poo MR no future ambition. grin
am sory for u cos u want to bring a problem to urself go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Desdola(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
do not speak ill of d man of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Inioluwa01(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
dryakson: pls nairalander, leave pastor to attract customer
u know say fellower is his source of income. Remember he own a privet jet! Imagin pastor!
#surprised#and u'll call dis ENGLISH,right?...go get a life fellow!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ibitomisi: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
sure it's that oo deceit all over

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.