Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51122 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by curfew: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
simply put, miracle means what you don't understand. in a country, such as nigeria, where knowledge is limited expect aboundance of miracles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Sike(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Make him come try am again this time. Mofo!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
KiksAsso: @ Poster and Author! I want you to have it at the back of your mind that Pastor Adeboye, a Ph.D holder in Mathematics would have considered all these factors in the operation of his car before coming out to declare it as a miracle.

My Husband had once driven a Honda Bulldog on reserve fuel from Akowonjo to Oregun and then to the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(close to Seven-up tollgate) before finally getting fuel. This is not to classify it as miracle though.
However, what we are talking about here in the case of Pastor Adeboye is a journey from Ore in Ondo State to Surulere in Lagos State which you will agree with me is not a small distance.

Questions for you;

(1) How much fuel was in the car before leaving Ore?
(2) If fuel level was low before leaving Ore, I expect the pastor to know this. Does it then mean that pastor delibrately didn't want to buy fuel even when he knew he didnt have much fuel in his car? I know there are many filling stations on the road between Ore and Lagos.

I also travel and I know what I do before leaving for Lagos or on the road to lagos. The only thing you can't prepare for is traffic because it is not predictable. In this case , the journey happened during the yuletide period - hence, there is no traffic issue.

It is funny that some mediocres can come here to promote superstition and lies.

If he believes he can drive a car without petrol with the help of whatever, we can try it again in the full glare of Nigerians. We will give him a working car with empty tank and let him make the car move.

Remember a pastor that entered a lion cage in Ibadan zoo sometime ago saying he would command the Lion, what happened to him?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Oppsss wrong thread !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20:

[size=18pt]I WILL SHOUT HALLELUJAH.
AND STILL LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY. grin

MANY OF YOU COME HERE TO POST RUBBISH AGAINST CHRISTIANITY AND LATER CONTACT ME TO HELP YOU.
MANY OF YOU SEND APPLICATIONS TO COMPANIES OWNED BY MEMBERS OF THE RCCG, BEGGING FOR EMPLOYMENT.
MANY OF YOU ARE EVEN LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES AT RUN.

6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

~ Matthew 7:6 (New American Standard Bible)[/size]

do not mind them I do not why nigerians hate this pastors is it because they are successful if its anything about redeemers all of them will be here talking trash pastor EA adeboye is a humble man of God haters go die after all the man does not know if you exist or not

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogochukwunasa1:
pls dont ever quote my post again in ur life and in ur next life' am nt ur mate ok' am 42 years old.u and ur fake pastor shud just keep ur mouth shut'''''''''
and wots dat ur username..........oh.......nollywood.....dats an original ID......eedioott
atokowabalejeoloshiomoirankiran
why should he not quote your post, na ur papa get nairaland? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by snthesis(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
trying to ascribe logic to illogical tins is d beginning of folly grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
ibitomisi: sure it's that oo deceit all over

If there is no deceit,how will he fuel his private jets ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by okuya: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
For all those who doubt the power of God in working miracles in Human lives, these r what I have to say:
1-miracles are not meant for unbelievers like you, but for those of us who faithfully believe in God's miraculous grace.
2-for all who doubt, when faced with human problems such as diseases and crises dat defy's human solutions you r finished as there would be no answer to ur problems. But for us who believes, the grace of God breaks every limit to solutions and answers to our problems.
3-there are no situations or problems too "SMALL" or too big for God to play a part in the lives of we His children to constantly remind us of how much He loves us.
And finally for those who believe, let not ur faith be shaken by the world or words of the unbelievers, For if God Himself was to show such signs and wonders such as putting the oceans and rivers afloat right above our heads and make us walk with the clouds right beneath our feet they would still doubt attributing it to some form of "unexplainable NATURAL phenomenon", how much more driving a car without petrol!. The lives of the believers and unbelievers are far apart like sun is from the earth!, as the bible tells us that any man who trusts only his HUMAN WISDOM is foolish!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ogochukwunasa1: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
careytommy:
why should he not quote your post, na ur papa get nairaland? Ewu!
if u hear gbagaun' na me dey dig ur head with matchet''''
omoale
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by akemzo007: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Religious nut-jobs!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by swtcharissa(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Plz if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ guys dnt have anytin T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ say oda dan T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ critisize then leave the tread,little wonder miracles dnt happen in ur lives, ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ strugle year in n year out,@op,he should start making wat proves?so what has ur own pastor been teaching ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ about FAITH?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Degis(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Let the God of Adeboye be true and Let all Men be Liars!. No Controversy , Jesus is Lord. To all doubters and haters, God had already performed the miracle without your approval or input, in view of this, go and run into a moving train.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
krisokuweh: Dis nairaland is anti-christainity. A postor givs an example of God's miracle n u wnt to ridicul him. Hw many tyms ve u critised a page on Islam stories? U try to paint it black, well dia is notin God can not do because all inspiration is given by God n he has d ability to let d car drive witout fuel. Dat's y de call him Ominiscience God.

You are wrong man - the site is not anti-christianity. But we have a lot of intellectuals here scattered all over the world with different views of life - and experienced and educated people. So, when local lazy people who are scamming others in the name of religion in Nigeria come here to post superstitions directly or indirectly, you won't get better responses than what you are reading on this thread. It is only in Nigeria where this kind of lazy belief/superstition controls poor/hopeless minds.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by GTech1: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
The truth is with God all things are possible.Some 17 years ago I was told about Ayatollah Khomeini,(I can't remember the details) he was disallowed to land and refuel the plane that he was flying in,according to what I heard he told the pilot to keep on flying and they got to their destination.
Also,I schooled in Ilorin and I have heard of a Muslim preacher from either Ilorin or Ofa (the Alfa) was said to have traveled a long distance to get to his destination without fuel (there was no fuel at gas stations )I heard this from Ilorin indigenes while at school. It happened during the fuel scarcity in Nigeria.
If the above mentioned people can do it how much more the Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Believe and it shall be well with your soul.
I want people to do some findings about the above statements,it is the truth.
I have read about the G.O's statement twice on Nairaland I wanted to comment but I can't remember my password to NL as a result I decided to register again.
Sometimes ago the GO said someone was after his life(1998),we were told to pray and after the prayer he said God told him that he will be the one that will eat that person's beans cake. The rest was history. We tends to forget easily.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Revolva(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
This is the greatest lie of 2013 ...hey I no fit sleep see lie lie wey fit fall buj kalifa or empire state building.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ldpele(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
lordZOUGA:
he attained all these and became a pastor?? Nah.. he is no intellectual.. What has he published on science since he graduated?? Any paper on that??
the same way u doubted the miracle,same way your doubting his cv,hehehehe,add a THOMAS to your name

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ogochukwunasa1: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
GTech1: The truth is with God all things are possible.Some 17 years ago I was told about the great Ayatollah Khomeini,(I can not remember the details) he was disallowed to land and refuel the plane that he was flying in,according to what I heard he told the pilot to keep on flying and they got to their destination.
Also I have heard of a powerful Muslim preacher from either Ilorin or Ofa (the Alfa) was said to have traveled a long distance to get to his destination without fuel (there was no fuel at gas stations). It happened during the fuel scarcity in Nigeria.
If the above mentioned people can do it how much more the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . Believe .
I want people to do some findings about the above statements,it is the truth.
I have read about the G.O's statement twice on Nairaland I wanted to comment but I can't remember my password to NL as a result I decided to register again.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
ogochukwunasa1:
if u hear gbagaun' na me dey dig ur head with matchet''''
omoale
i.dey wait for ur papa angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by anataala: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
This is a complete lie, he does not posses the quality for God to speak with him, because he a sinner and normal human being,that is how he is deceiving people,next time we will hear him saying God pick him up like a bird to USA
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by frankgreat(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Am not saying its a lie or anytin but with the way the story was narrated it ws as if he drove himself from onitcha to lagos which is not possible considering his personality, and again considering his personality and him knowing dere was fuel scarcity why not drive to enugu or owerri nd take flight to lagos? Hope am making sence here

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ALEBS(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength. (I Corinthians 1:18-25)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ayomidefalaye(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
BABA ADEBOYE pls tell us another story
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by VirginFinder: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
There are a bundle of iddiots,pagans,atheists and satanists on this forum.

They'll always try to bring to disrepute anything that relates to or concerns the gospel of our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

They'll stop short of doubting their own very existence!

Their existence here on earth irritates and infuriates me how much more having to share eternal torment in hell fire with them.God forbid!

O LORD,please help me make it to heaven one way or the other on the rapture day or anytime I die (and I won't die before my time). In Jesus' Name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by anti9JA: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pastor Adeboye's born again church and Fulani Arab religiosity are one and the same. Read the full story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1161236/fulani-scourge-africa#13816891
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
God works miracles every day even without us knowing. But for anyone's story to have a credibility, there should be a neutral person verifying it, else it is best to keep quiet. If someone else other than a member of his church witnessed it and did some recording, then there would be some credibility. Another example is curing a well known HIV patient and it is later certified by a doctor that the person has been cured. These kinds of claims are easy to investigate and verify. It is not good people take anything thrown at them because it is coming from a supposed man of God, without the people asking questions, how would we know truth from lies? Anyone can claim anything. I have heard in the past of a pastor who used water as petrol to travel a long distance, people believed him despite the fact that there were no evidences.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Wadeoye(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: Pls be careful what u say against a MOG for your own good.

Stop threatening people... They are ordinary people scamming the lazy Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.