Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56597 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bemagnify: 7:32am On May 21, 2013
Manweysabi: i guess he's talking about using ATR on binary option (betonmarket) - IN/OUT (stays between and goes out things).
my oga @d top
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solosamste(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2013
Hello Pips hacker,

I tried to open ur site forexmarvrid.com but this is the reply that I got

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

So what do I do now?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2013
solosamste: Hello Pips hacker,

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

So what do I do now?
bandwidth limit has been exceeded, Piphacker has to pay for a fresh one. For now you have to wait until he does that.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by pelepeleb: 2:16pm On May 21, 2013
piphacker: When you open your mt4 platform, you will find your indicator under custom indicator
yes I did s you have said but i could not find the indicator Damiani _ voltameter but i was able to find IV-Jempol under custom Indicators. please how do i go about this so that i will benefit from this good work of yours.
thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2013
solosamste: Hello Pips hacker,

So what do I do now?
you will be notified when I upgrade it. it was due to volume. pls bear with me for the interim. thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solosamste(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2013
Hi Guys in the house.

Hope u've been cashing=in more than enough pips !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
Dear Piphacker,

I have been using your wonderful indicators (Jempol, Diamani, Chiakina) for the past 2 weeks and i have netted around 197 pips with it.
I used it on 30 mins TF, 35 pips tight SL, trade mostly GBPUSD & EURUSD. Occasionally on USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.

And it has been very successful.

Am planning on going live, but I would like your recommendation?
I want to know how long (months or years) you have been using these indicators & strategy with much success?

Thanks once again
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jeco(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2013
Liberty Reserve website is shuttered, the owner of the site was allegedly arrested in Spain for money laundery, one would say that LR is gone! lets keep eye on them.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2013
jeco: Liberty Reserve website is shuttered, the owner of the site was allegedly arrested in Spain for money laundery, one would say that LR is gone! lets keep eye on them.
O Boy, na God save me that friday before LR shutdown,

I was about depositing $200 into my LR account just before the shutdown.

My money for enter voicemail.

Sorry to all those that presently have funds trapped in Liberty.
Hopefully things would be sorted out
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 26, 2013
My broker fx open stopped lr years back and I was wondering this morning the cost of having third party fund @ 190. I simply decided to try my Gtb master card and deposited $1, in less than 15 seconds the money reflected. Faster than lr funding.

Moral of the story is we will survive without lr,just be resourceful.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solosamste(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

Pls I need more clarification on this LIBERTY RESERVES CLOSURE .

IS IT TRUE OR JUST A RUMOUR ?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gabcomite(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2013
solosamste: Hi Guys,

Pls I need more clarification on this LIBERTY RESERVES CLOSURE .

IS IT TRUE OR JUST A RUMOUR ?
IT is no longer a rumour that LR is having problem presently,In fact the whole of "Online business community" is feeling the "storming wave" or rather put,"the blow" that the total closure of LR might cause.The news have been going around about the arrest of its founder Arthur Belovsky in Spain currently facing money laundry charge. The question now is; what is the fate of millions of people that have money in their LR account ? Is it going to be the case of e-gold?....What other e-currency are we left with in Nigeria? no paypal, no money booker, now LR is going...............I mean gone!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
gabcomite:
IT is no longer a rumour that LR is having problem presently,In fact the whole of "Online business community" is feeling the "storming wave" or rather put,"the blow" that the total closure of LR might cause.The news have been going around about the arrest of its founder Arthur Belovsky in Spain currently facing of money laundry charge. The question now is; what is the fate of millions of people that have money in their LR account ? Is it going to be the case of e-gold?....What other e-currency are we left with in Nigeria? no paypal, no money booker, now LR is going...............I mean gone!!!!!!!!!! tongue
solid trust pay or payza(alertpay) will take over. Trust me. I'm really sorry for exchangers that sometimes stock as high $100k LR.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
piphacker:
you will be notified when I upgrade it. it was due to volume. pls bear with me for the interim. thanks
hope all is well bro? There is no update in d thread nd ur site as well,i dey miss ur post o
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=kasonud] hope all is well bro? There is no update in d thread nd ur site as well,i dey miss ur post o[/quote

all is well bros . god bless u and ur family.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Evans5050: 5:12am On May 28, 2013
Please which of the Brokers accept GTbank Master Card ?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2013
The markets has been flat since monday, especially on gbpusd and eurusd.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 3:14pm On May 28, 2013
gud day evry1,to my oga piphacker,i jst started followin ur post wia u talk abt som indicators lyk iv jempol,diamani volatmeter suport nd resistence etc.i've actually dowloaded nd inserted dem in my mt4.bt my question is:cn i use dem on 1m,5m time frame? if yes wot duration do i use 4 dem respectively.or beta stil tel me d best time frame 2 use nd dia duration respectively.thank u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2013
willscolf: gud day evry1,to my oga piphacker,i jst started followin ur post wia u talk abt som indicators lyk iv jempol,diamani volatmeter suport nd resistence etc.i've actually dowloaded nd inserted dem in my mt4.bt my question is:cn i use dem on 1m,5m time frame? if yes wot duration do i use 4 dem respectively.or beta stil tel me d best time frame 2 use nd dia duration respectively.thank u.

they are all suited for any time frame,
it only depends on your trading strategy
personally i use them on 30M and experience success with it
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2013
Also if you want to enjoy their services,
remember to always use a good SL and manage your risk very well.
These indy are the best have seen so far
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 5:19pm On May 28, 2013
instaforex ngr:

they are all suited for any time frame,
it only depends on your trading strategy
personally i use them on 30M and experience success with it
instaforex tnx 4 replyin,wot duration do u use on dat 30M TF pls.2nd wot is "SL"
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2013
SL is stop loss
i use a 35 pips stop loss
with a profit target of between 15 - 40 pips per trade
my average trade duration is around 3 hours
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kemioo77(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=piphacker][/quote] pls I need your greenland indicator.I have sent u a mail but in case my email is oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 7:46pm On May 28, 2013
instaforex ngr: SL is stop loss
i use a 35 pips stop loss
with a profit target of between 15 - 40 pips per trade
my average trade duration is around 3 hours
my dear instaforex, being a newbie on bom, i've bin hearin dose terms (stop loss nd take profit),cud u pls xplain wot dey rili mean perhaps in a leyman understanding.2ndly r u tryin 2 say u use 3hrs duration on 30mTF per trade using dose indicators?pls mke me understand,thanks.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=piphacker][/quote] Good to know bro and may He bless your familʓ too.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2013
willscolf: my dear instaforex, being a newbie on bom, i've bin hearin dose terms (stop loss nd take profit),cud u pls xplain wot dey rili mean perhaps in a leyman understanding.2ndly r u tryin 2 say u use 3hrs duration on 30mTF per trade using dose indicators?pls mke me understand,thanks.
Now i see where you are coming from.
You are a betonmarket trader.
for BOM, you do not need stop loss,
anyway as a newbie, i would still advise to practise and fully understand the forex market very well.

As for the duration of trading, we in forex trading do not have a particular duration as to how long a trade would last, you might be trading on 30 minute time frame and your trade could last as short as 30 minutes or as long as 6 hours.

All these depend on when the market moves in your favour.

As for stop loss, you do not need stop loss or take profit for betonmarket
cheers!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2013
I have been using Piphacker wonderful indicators for some 3 weeks now and have experience a decent level of success with it.
IV Jempol, Damiani and Chaikin are good for beginners.
You need to obey the signals from these indys if you want to enjoy them.
Also ensure you use a tight stoploss. I normally use 35 pips stoploss.
I attached a section of my trading account history using these indicators solely for all to see, and appreciate the wonderful works of piphacker.

My broker is Instaforex

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 11:56pm On May 28, 2013
i tot as much coz dose terms wia almost freakin me out.bt pls @instaforex,do u hav any idea hw i cn sucessfully use dose piphacker's indicators nd strategies on betonmarkets?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Fabville: 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
@piphacker You are really doing a great job here. I stumbled on this your thread last night and since then i have downloaded all the indicators and trying to trade and master this setup. My question: is it possible for the thumb to disappear before the close of the candle or immediately it appears it won't repaint whether the candle closes or not?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 4:45pm On May 29, 2013
Fabville: @piphacker You are really doing a great job here. I stumbled on this your thread last night and since then i have downloaded all the indicators and trying to trade and master this setup. My question: is it possible for the thumb to disappear before the close of the candle or immediately it appears it won't repaint whether the candle closes or not?
lest i 4got wots does dis thumb repaint mean pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.