Stats: 3,155,791 members, 7,827,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56546 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=willscolf]lest i 4got wots does dis thumb repaint mean pls?[/quotue]

it doesn't repaint at all. it may sometimes repaint if the trend is in a range. but if you follow the manual you are free.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by samfaj(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2013
Oga piphacker! How are u sir? Plz, help send me the greenleady indicator for trading BOM. Thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 8:08am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=piphacker][/quote] d oga wey sabi hack pips i de hail oo,may GOD continue 2 bless u 4 ur goodworks nd generosity.i've bin expectin u bro.i've bin follow dis thread of recent,nd i downloaded ur free 1daful indicators i.e iv jempo,diamanti volatmeter,sopot & resistance,fibos,GMACD.pls bro wot time frame nd duration can i use dem on betonmarkets so as 2 stand a higher chance of winnin consistently.tnx bro
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 8:13am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=piphacker][/quote]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ohaeripeter: 9:40am On May 31, 2013
@ piphacker,I congratulate you for all ur Goodies u have impacted into some people lifes,I want to say weldone bros pls can u kindly send for me the GREENLEADY for BOM at ohaeripeterchukwuma@yahoo.com tanks and I somuch appreciate
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2013
Greetings house....

Mr wasiu kolawole adepoju AKA piphacker ...,

Am wel known as a gentle soul BUT dont force me to do dis..... (u kno wat am talkin abt)

Do d honourable tin TODAY!!
I wudn't lyk to derail dis ur thread! "Mr adepoju"

God Bless Us All.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2013
alarena: Greetings house....

Mr wasiu kolawole adepoju AKA piphacker ...,

Am wel known as a gentle soul BUT dont force me to do dis..... (u kno wat am talkin abt)

Do d honourable tin TODAY!!
I wudn't lyk to derail dis ur thread! "Mr adepoju"

God Bless Us All.

devil bless us. post ur comment here right now. I want to hear ur comment before I reply. I will not even call u untill u post ur comment. truth will prevail. im not a gambler. I dont believe in get rich quick programme. I trade forex. there is gain there is loss. do ur investigation well before u make allegation. duck N10000.
im waiting for you.
Omo oyo lemi.
I was born from a reputable family I cant spoil the name. pls post details for the public.
I may not respond till the evening im currently engaged. devil is working and devil bless us
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Fabville: 11:14am On May 31, 2013
piphacker, why is the commentator not showing?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:29am On May 31, 2013
Fabville: piphacker, why is the commentator not showing?

maybe it is ur platform. it is in my forum but the forum currently undergoing upgrading as a result of traffic. I should have updated another one for you but im not presently in the office. im finding solution to some problem at hand. maybe in the evening I will post another commentator for you
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 11:37am On May 31, 2013
piphacker am stil expecting ur reply to my above request please
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2013
Well i come in peace BUT if u think u ve got Swag hmm or u think u ve got fans who wil bak ur deeds up just as u tod me on phone hmm again... #laffin in swahili style#

wel for the house undstndin and knowledge abt the whole saga and scenario... Here is a tape of it...

Am a gentle easy goin soul jst as i rytly wrote in ma prvs post... Makin benjix (money) online ix a good bizness and dat hapens to b ma hobby.
I open ma eyes,ears and brain to any moni makin opportnties dat mistakenly crosses ma way. #makojami Olugbala#

And in ma quest to add 1 mre Arsnal (nt d football 1 o) to ma income portfolio i stumble and met our Oga @ the Top 'adepoju' wel u all kno him as piphacker(all join noni).

We discus so mani tins and lata *ni gbeyin* we both decided to do a joint biznes dat wil yeild forth 'MULA' (money) based on a 50/50 sharin formula.
I forward him d capital fund xo he cud gt strtd witout delay.

Givin me 2wks of profits return.... In oda wrds our joint biznes wil xpire aft 2 gud beautiful weeks

Frm 2WKS He (our oga @ d Top) came up wit ''Tales by Moonlite'' to 1MONTH and frm thre.... He came up wit "Second Chance" to 2MONTHS and now its 2MONTHS+2WEEKS (spartacus,season film)
Now the Big QUESTION is dis.... Have i nt been patienct enuff??

And just Yesterday mua ask ma Oga @ the Top in person of Mr adepoju to "JUST" REFUND me ma initial capital back (wich ix jst a token)
#i even told him to forget abt the PFROFITS he might ave made from my capital,"dat is if he eventually made profits with it"
Lobatan.... Lo ba di Gobe!

I test him to mk d deposite ystdy or today (he was even d 1 dat called me afta i had called his lines witout him pickin ystdy, and i tod him to pay me bak ma moni.... He cited anoda "spartacus season 5" dat his moni has been hooked up in LIBERTY RESERVE (ewo lo kan mi) afta 2/half months... Lori elo? Unto hw much??

And now he is statin "devil @ work" ... If i may ask... ? On whose life??
Sayin "devil bless who...?#jst try 2 b positive in ma writeup# (o ti gbagbe eyin)

And categorically tellin me He (adepoju) is from Oyo (my own very STATE) meaning wah??

If i tel u ma main town (idile) u go fear fear... Jst dat RELIGION has made us all a NEW CREATURE"

xo Honourable members of the house, i ave table ma case b4 u all (mo gbe jo mi de)

Whose faults is it in all dis....
Ki le se mi......??dat he is now clamourin on DEVIL...2 cum and do wah..? Mk una help me ask am o...(if u c devil u go fit wait)

abi e wo lo si...? Shey mo jo omo GHANA ni..?

Hw much is even involved dat ma Oga @ the Top who claimed to b makin it Big and who has devoted his precious tym to b helpin odas as well cn nt PAY UP!

Am jst too far Big to be drawin "crixus sword" (spartacus tins) wit u.. Lo ri elo??

If u xo wish i can let go of it (Baba wa lorun will provide me anoda honest joint biznes partner)

wich 1 kan be all d devil tin... Hw forgetful u are...? Xo u ave forgotten how u do normally BEG me on phone to let dis wk pass,let dis month pass of a tin u normalli tell me ba...?

Allah is watchin uuuu ooo... Ma Oga @ the Top!

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Fabville: 1:29pm On May 31, 2013
piphacker:

maybe it is ur platform. it is in my forum but the forum currently undergoing upgrading as a result of traffic. I should have updated another one for you but im not presently in the office. im finding solution to some problem at hand. maybe in the evening I will post another commentator for you

Thank u for the response. What really happen is that when i attach to my chart, it'll show for about three to four seconds and then disappears and will not appear again. Anyway, i am waiting for the one you'll post in the evening.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2013
alarena: Well i come in peace BUT if u think u ve got Swag hmm or u think u ve got fans who wil bak ur deeds up just as u tod me on phone hmm again... #laffin in swahili style#

wel for the house undstndin and knowledge abt the whole saga and scenario... Here is a tape of it...

Am a gentle easy goin soul jst as i rytly wrote in ma prvs post... Makin benjix (money) online ix a good bizness and dat hapens to b ma hobby.
I open ma eyes,ears and brain too any moni makin opportnties dat mistakenly crosses ma way. #makojami Olugbala#

And in ma quest to add 1 mre Arsnal (nt d football 1 o) to ma income portfolio i stumble and met our Oga @ the Top 'adepoju' wel u all kno him as piphacker(all join noni).

We discus so mani tins and lata *ni gbeyin* we both decided to do a joint biznes dat wil yeild forth 'MULA' (money) based on a 50/50 sharin formula.

Givin me 2wks of profits return.... In oda wrds our joint biznes wil xpire aft 2 gud beautiful weeks

Frm 2WKS He (our oga @ d Top) came up wit ''Tales by Moonlite'' to 1MONTH and frm thre.... He came up wit "Second Chance" to 2MONTHS and now its 2MONTHS+2WEEKS (spartacus,season film)

And just Yesterday mua ask ma Oga @ the Top in person of Mr adepoju to "JUST" REFUND me ma initial capital back (wich ix jst a token)
#i even told him to forget abt the PFROFITS he might ave made from my capital,"dat is if he eventually made profits with it"

I test him to mk d deposite ystdy or today (he was even d 1 dat called me afta i had called his lines witout him pickin ystdy, and i tod him to pay me bak ma moni.... He cited anoda "spartacus season 5" dat his moni has been hooked up in LIBERTY RESERVE (ewo lo kan mi) afta 2/half months... Lori elo? Unto hw much??

Sayin "devil bless who...?#jst try 2 b positive in ma writeup# (o ti gbagbe eyin)

And categorically tellin me He (adepoju) is from Oyo (my own very STATE) meaning wah??

If i tel u ma main town (idile) u go fear fear... Jst dat RELIGION has made us all a NEW CREATURE"

xo Honourable members of the house, i ave table ma case b4 u all (mo gbe jo mi de)

Ki le se mi......??dat he is now clamourin on DEVIL...2 cum and do wah..? Mk una help me ask am o...(if u c devil u go fit wait)

Hw much is even involved dat ma Oga @ the Top who claimed to b makin it Big and who has devoted his precious tym to b helpin odas as well cn nt PAY UP!

Am jst too far Big to be drawin "crixus sword" (spartacus tins) wit u.. Lo ri elo??

If u xo wish i can let go of it (Baba wa lorun will provide me anoda honest joint biznes partner)

wich 1 kan be all d devil tin... Hw forgetful u are...? Xo u ave forgotten how u do normally BEG me on phone to let dis wk pass,let dis month pass of a tin u normalli tell me ba...?

I have seen ur post. firstly be rest assured that I will fulfill my side but I know the kind of u are. I may use N1million to pursue N50 naira damages.
b4 we start N10 000 war let us explain in details to all nairalanders very.
let me start like this:
my national id is adepou Wasiu kolawole my international passport beat the same name. my facebook id is adepoju kolawole ENI. my house is no 19 ashipa phase 2 layout ajegunle oyo. my office is block d8 ajegunle market oyo.
im using phone to browse presently. let be back to the office to reply ur message
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 31, 2013
alarena: Well i come in peace BUT if u think u ve got Swag hmm or u think u ve got fans who wil bak ur deeds up just as u tod me on phone hmm again... #laffin in swahili style#

I open ma eyes,ears and brain to any moni makin opportnties dat mistakenly crosses ma way. #makojami Olugbala#

I'm very sure I haven't seen a person as stupid as you this year. You think forex is magic. Who still does this type of deal? You are really a daft person.

What people normally do is register and verify their own account with a broker, get their cabinet login and mt4 login details. Then fund the account and hand over only the mt4 login to the trader(Piphacker or whoever). Daily you can login into your mt4 to check how trading is going. If you don't like what you are seeing, you can change mt4 login and lock him out. Head to your cabinet on the website and withdraw whatever is left. Mind you, under this arrangement, you are the only person that can withdraw from the account.

I hope you have learnt from your mistake.

Mr. Ade, pay him his money and save yourself the disgrace. I wonder what tempted you to start trading for people under such loose arrangement.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
blink182: I'm very sure I haven't seen a person as stupid as you this year. You think forex is magic. Who still does this type of deal? You are really a daft person.

What people normally do is register and verify their own account with a broker, get their cabinet login and mt4 login details. Then fund the account and hand over only the mt4 login to the trader(Piphacker or whoever). Daily you can login into your mt4 to check how trading is going. If you don't like what you are seeing, you can change mt4 login and lock him out. Head to your cabinet on the website and withdraw whatever is left. Mind you, under this arrangement, you are the only person that can withdraw from the account.

Mr. Ade, pay him his money and save yourself the disgrace. I wonder what tempted you to start trading for people under such loose arrangement.

I can understand u but you haven't hear my side but I agreed it was a loose agreement.
i am even rushing to get to my system where I will be able to respond properly. pls hold on a little bit. thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by leverage12(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2013
We all should be rational and considerate, I don't this is the best time of hiding piphackers post of even going as far as banning him. Lets give him the chance to express him self. Lot of people have been touched by piphacker though his softwares and lots have invested in him, I don't think this is the best time to hide his post or ban him. We will like to hear from him, moderator please do something our Money is involve here. Thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 31, 2013
leverage12: We all should be rational and considerate, I don't this is the best time of hiding piphackers post of even going as far as banning him. Lets give him the chance to express him self. Lot of people have been touched by piphacker though his softwares and lots have invested in him, I don't think this is the best time to hide his post or ban him. We will like to hear from him, moderator please do something our Money is involve here. Thanks
you gave him money too? Haba!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2013
blink182: I'm very sure I haven't seen a person as stupid as you this year. You think forex is magic. Who still does this type of deal? You are really a daft person.

interestin... Lawyer/Pa abi na Solicitor i go cal u ni..?? (broda ile okan) why dnt u ask im or both parties questn abt wat rili hapen. thankfully its wat d same person (piphacker) whome u re advocatin 4 dat requestd u wait 2 hr his own side of d saga b4 ramblin... Geez, cant u see how PATHETIC you and ur comment are.(talo ti e pe sori..wu cal u put) and 4 ur info, hence ur brain cudnt tel u 2 ask... He (piphacker) was d one who opt dat i pay d moni in2 his acct and dat he wudnt lyk 2 mk use of my own broker(meta4) had it bin it was my brker acct HABA... first u wudnt ve kno all dis and scndly me and piphacker wudnt ve had any problem COS i wud ve Shut him OUT of my broker Ok.. (broda ile okan)!

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2013
alarena: interestin... Lawyer/Pa abi na Solicitor i go cal u ni..?? (broda ile okan) why dnt u ask im or both parties questn abt wat rili hapen. thankfully its wat d same person (piphacker) whome u re advocatin 4 dat requestd u wait 2 hr his own side of d saga b4 ramblin... Geez, cant u see how PATHETIC you and ur comment are.(talo ti e pe sori..wu cal u put) and 4 ur info, hence ur brain cudnt tel u 2 ask... He (piphacker) was d one who opt dat i pay d moni in2 his acct and dat he wudnt lyk 2 mk use of my own broker(meta4) had it bin it was my brker acct HABA... first u wudnt ve kno all dis and scndly me and piphacker wudnt ve had any problem COS i wud ve Shut him OUT of my broker Ok.. (broda ile okan)!
you no get sense na. You don fall mugu and for your info you heard what happened to LR, your money is gone. Take heart and move on...lol.

I personally lost 12k to lr but I've moved on. What you should be doing is begging Piphacker to help you with some money not ranting like he duped you.

Finally, you speak very horrible English adding Yoruba to the wrong english makes it barely understandable.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2013
blink182: you no get sense na. You don fall mugu and for your info you heard what happened to LR, your money is gone. Take heart and move on...lol.

I personally lost 12k to lr but I've moved on. What you should be doing is begging Piphacker to help you with some money not ranting like he duped you.

Finally, you speak very horrible English adding Yoruba to the wrong english makes it barely understandable.

Hahhahahah (funny you).

U sounded xo xo PREMATURE #laffin in las vagas style#

according to ur post u said i fall mugu ryt..? Let me ask u... Dat i deposited my TRUST in him (ur xo call friend...cos i ve dis feelin u both re togeda)and his work as nw turnd me to a 'mugu' ryt..? Lol

u re only provin more to us how PATHETICALLY EMPTY U ARE IN THE SKULL (no grudges o.. Jst tryin to spill out the honest truth to u)

den u also tok abt Lr of a tin... Let me ask u... Hw many Pro Forex traders in Nig make use of lr as their payment processor huh??

Boy be wise!

Who is foolin who here (i kno quite wel he askd u to cum here and help him in rantin..goshh..xo disgraceful)

wen i was payin him d moni, he said i shud pay it into his gtb acct and dat frm his gtb mastercard he will deposit it into his hotfx acct.

I also remba him tellin me one time lyk dat,that he had made a request to his bnk acct and that it will take 3 days for the moni to reflect, afta 1 week i called him he summon up anoda xcuse... (sumtin i ve bin used to,since i met him)
Why is he nw clamourin on d downfall of Lr .... Boy again wise Up! It those nt pay to be a FOOL!

And u also tok abt me beggin him for money .....( dis rili crack ma RIBS... Laffin out LOUD!)

can u b dis DUMB in the SKULL dat u don't ave solution to it ni...?(e wo wan... Broda ode)

if at all u don't ve SENSE cant u go and BUY, and if u don't ave d means to buy at least go and BORROW(sense na sense..b it borrowed or bought...lol)
ask him ursef or beta stil if u re d one pretendin to be anoda.... Ask him hw mani times he (piphacker) had BEGGED me to allow dis week pass,allow dis month pass of a tin.... And for ur info, (if truely u re nt piphacker inpersonation)he called me ystdy evenin afta my first post beggin and cryin as well (dat is if it was nt jst an ACT in pretense) pip pointin all dat has befall him... Of wich if truely all wat he tod me are true (i feel for him...seriously)cos am a human.

Anoda show of STUPIDITY from you..cos u failed to get your fact correctly.

And lastly u tok abt ma choice of WRITING ...(diff folks WIT diff style)Ok!

Omo yoruba ni mi... Oyo lo bi mi si(did u get dat)

e pele ooo... Pry 2 school teacher!

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2013
alarena:

Hahhahahah (funny you).

U sounded xo xo PREMATURE #laffin in las vagas style#

according to ur post u said i fall mugu ryt..? Let me ask u... Dat i deposited my TRUST in him (ur xo call friend...cos i ve dis feelin u both re togeda)and his work as nw turnd me to a 'mugu' ryt..? Lol

u re only provin more to us how PATHETICALLY EMPTY U ARE IN THE SKULL (no grudges o.. Jst tryin to spill out the honest truth to u)

den u also tok abt Lr of a tin... Let me ask u... Hw many Pro Forex traders in Nig make use of lr as their payment processor huh??

Boy be wise!

Who is foolin who here (i kno quite wel he askd u to cum here and help him in rantin..goshh..xo disgraceful)

wen i was payin him d moni, he said i shud pay it into his gtb acct and dat frm his gtb mastercard he will deposit it into his hotfx acct.

I also remba him tellin me one time lyk dat,that he had made a request to his bnk acct and that it will take 3 days for the moni to reflect, afta 1 week i called him he summon up anoda xcuse... (sumtin i ve bin used to,since i met him)
Why is he nw clamourin on d downfall of Lr .... Boy again wise Up! It those nt pay to be a FOOL!

And u also tok abt me beggin him for money .....( dis rili crack ma RIBS... Laffin out LOUD!)

can u b dis DUMB in the SKULL dat u don't ave solution to it ni...?(e wo wan... Broda ode)

if at all u don't ve SENSE cant u go and BUY, and if u don't ave d means to buy at least go and BORROW(sense na sense..b it borrowed or bought...lol)
ask him ursef or beta stil if u re d one pretendin to be anoda.... Ask him hw mani times he (piphacker) had BEGGED me to allow dis week pass,allow dis month pass of a tin.... And for ur info, (if truely u re nt piphacker inpersonation)he called me ystdy evenin afta my first post beggin and cryin as well (dat is if it was nt jst an ACT in pretense) pip pointin all dat has befall him... Of wich if truely all wat he tod me are true (i feel for him...seriously)cos am a human.

Anoda show of STUPIDITY from you..cos u failed to get your fact correctly.

And lastly u tok abt ma choice of WRITING ...(diff folks WIT diff style)Ok!

Omo yoruba ni mi... Oyo lo bi mi si(did u get dat)

e pele ooo... Pry 2 school teacher!
whatever, it is your problem. You made the agreement in private go settle it in private. Not everyone on nairaland is Yoruba so it makes no sense to communicate in it. The picture is clear now, I wonder what you want nairalanders to do about it, Piphacker stands to lose nothing by getting banned or this thread being deleted so go and settle with him and stop trying to make a show here.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
blink182: whatever, it is your problem. You made the agreement in private go settle it in private. Not everyone on nairaland is Yoruba so it makes no sense to communicate in it. The picture is clear now, I wonder what you want nairalanders to do about it, Piphacker stands to lose nothing by getting banned or this thread being deleted so go and settle with him and stop trying to make a show here.

wow.... Nw u re tokin (etisalat tins:.lol) for d first tym eva, u made half a sense.

Dis is exactly wat u ought to ave done or ask... B4 trashin ur garbage out. (kudos 2 u anyway)

first i made dis public due to how piphacker responded to my text msg on fone.
Had it been dat he acted well afta our 2/half mnths of biznes transactn dat yeilded no profits , u blink182 nor any nairalander wud ve heard of it Ok!

If nt for d way he responded to my first post and introductn by postin "devil bless.. who knos?" callin d moni i gv him "duck" u wudn't ve seen my username in d first place.

I call him first dat...
"hw far..
Its bin 2month plus now..
den he came up with stories dat touch

and wit the info he gv me abt wat he ix goin 2ru(dat is if its true o) i had sympathy for him .

Xo i GENTLY requested for my "initial capital fund i paid to his gtb acct... And dat he shud forget
abt the PROFITS he might ave made from it... Dat he cn ve ALL the proceeds BUT he shud send me bak my own money i paid to his own acct.

The ansa he gave was nt jst polite enuf ( i rili dnt wnt to b dishin out word by word of wat he said to me here)

u tok abt "you knowin my kind of person", dat was exactly wat he also said (makin it mre obvious abt this two names blink/piphacker)
i undstnd wat u mean by dat... But gt dis straight... I ve his number,his bnk details, am in his friends list on facebbok (he does nt kno that...mayb he wud ve deleted me if he had known lol) am also followin him on twitter.

But i choose to make nairaland thread my court 'COS' here is where i got to know him and his bizness and here is whre i tot it wise to make my complain's .

I hope i ve answerd ur qustn abt why am postin it here.

Mayb i shud ve done dis on his Fb profile/twitter acct.(mayb..lol) nxt tym, get ur fact straight ma broda!

I kno he askd u to front for him (given us d xcuse dat he was banned or sumtin... Dat has bin his method. I kno it)
we re nt a fools here.. Neither re we babysssss...lol ( its xooo xo obvious my brother)

and as 4 partly writin in yoruba .... Check piphacker first response to my post (he wrote in yourab also)
and ...............................

Am only tryin to complete wat he started.... #laffin in oyo style#

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by alarena(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Good news cumin...

Ma Oga @ the Top(piphacker) called me dis morning tellin me he PROMISED to pay me my "token" capital fund i deposited into his acct dis New Week.

(and i also promised to UPDATE u all if truely he dos) #winksss

If dis is wat he had tod me on fone 2days ago wen i called him, i wudn't ve cum here and mk my cmplain's(anyway... THUMPS UP for my Oga , dat ought to ve been the spirit) and nt dis xo call BLINK182 cumin here to say wat he doesn't kno anytin abt!

And I sincerely APOLOGIES to evry members of dis educative thread for derailing this forum (idoba le ni mo wa o- "am on ma knee's")

Let the Fx tin Begin .......!

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
nw dat d drama is ova,let d forex lectures resume pls @ least 4 sake of us newbies, 1 love brodas
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Piphacker,
Like how many times do you recommend we trade a day using your indicators on any currency pair
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by OOLUSOGA(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hi Piphacker, thanks so much for this info. i must tell u i need your assistance. I have been investing since last 2 years i had not been able to proof $100 in my real account. I had invested more than $500 dollars. those times i used makepipsnow.com has my analytical guide and i used fibo & one other indicator all to no avail. please help me. i will call u tomorrow evening. gud nite. olusoga
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2013
I started observing this system in full yesterday. Signals on EU, UC were over 100pips. I must add that volatmeter wasn't considered as it would have prevented me from trading. I used iv jempol, s&r, and left the trade when the profit taking indicator appeared. Still studying, will be doing this for 2 months.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
let me say guess day to everybody. my respect and total appreciation goes to all nairalanders. your calls, mails and other assistance has made me to believe that there is indeed hope for Nigeria and Nigerians.
things are pretty coming back to shape. once again thank you all.
hotforex is no more accepting credit cards from nigeria.
if you are using them I suggest you find another broker.
thank you all
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by fembizz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why

you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to

successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading

experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and

advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want

to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just

try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price

point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
after few weeks of absense I want to welcome people opinion on the strategy we have discussed so far.
hopefully we are going to continue this week where we stop.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by fembizz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152