Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall (1692 Views)

Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? / 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL / Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by skyone(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
I'm 5ft 10 and i'm very happy with my height as a man but at the same time a friend of mine (white dude 5ft 5) he's extremely worried about he's height, each time we go for lunch he often talks about settling down but cant find a lady who sincerely likes him for whom he is.

Apparently he came accross a lady he fancies so much, character wise, beauty,intelligent name it but the bird always says no to him everytime he approaches her, that she will rather date a taller man than she is. Mark he's worried and looking for advise from everyone, i have tried my best, in fact as much as i can to console him but he's still feeling dejected. My prayer is to see him get married and settle down, to note 'Mark open up is herat to any nationality who is ready to settle down with him sincerely.

Nairalander pls give your opinion.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by samyyoung1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2008
my broda, No b same God create us
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by skyone(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2008
samy-young:

my brother, No b same God create us

meaning
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by efuah(f): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2008
Different tastes for different tongues.
It matters, sometimes.

I won't marry a man that am far taller than, pinch size man or the midget type.
and neither will i also marry a man that makes me look far up b4 i can see his face, need a table/chair to stand on b4 u can kiss him or sort of.

A man that is a bit taller than me, same height or am a bit taller than is ok for me.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2008
Aww, tell your friend not to worry too much, although sincerely he is below the average height of a boy there are many girls who are shorter than your friend or even the same height that im sure sooner or later he will meet smiley also, how old is he, he might still be growing wink but personally, speakin of prefences i dont think i could date a man shorter than me but that's just me sha tongue
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by talk2sulta: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
@poster
tell your friend to cut his tastes according to his size. smiley smiley.Its like hes always going for babes taller than he is.I suggest he should find someone of his own size.how would he feel walking on the street with someone far taller than him? grin grin.abeg he shouldnt marry a wife that would not be proud of him.maybe when they are walking on the street ,she prefers to walk behind than by his side grin grin grin.marriage is all about compatibility(in most things including height).

she will always LOOK DOWN on you. grin grin grin.I mean "look down" both in the real and literal sense of the word. grin.and come to think of it,with his height hes even taller than some if not most girls.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by skyone(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Aww, tell your friend not to worry too much, although sincerely he is below the average height of a boy there are many girls who are shorter than your friend or even the same height that im sure sooner or later he will meet smiley also, how old is he, he might still be growing wink but personally, speakin of prefences i don't think i could date a man shorter than me but that's just me sha tongue

well heis 31, and he's not restricting to girls taller than him but needs sincere love which is kind of difficult for me.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by skyone(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
efuah:

Different tastes for different tongues.
It matters, sometimes.

I won't marry a man that am far taller than, pinch size man or the midget type.
and neither will i also marry a man that makes me look far up before i can see his face, need a table/chair to stand on before u can kiss him or sort of.

A man that is a bit taller than me, same height or am a bit taller than is ok for me.

what about if you meet a man who ticks all your boxes except than you are 2 taller than him, what will you do.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by Busta(f): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
for me it matters . . . i am kinda tall and wear heels alot.
He gotta be able to match up! . . . except he's as cute as will smith then I won't mind.
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ topic - Wel some lik em short. . .some lik em tall. . . some lik em err. . either way short or tall.Most importantly tho,dia is always someone out dia for every one short,tall or dwarf, if we look in d right direction that is.

Prob is, most peeps apart from lookin in d wrong direction, do not wear their pants according to d sizes of dia butts. tongue

I lik em TALL! got 2 b
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by uchetobi(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2008
it matters O! a short guy is the first turn off 4 me but den dats me
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by efuah(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
skyone:

what about if you meet a man who ticks all your boxes except than you are 2 taller than him, what will you do.
Why don't u take ya time to read well? wink

efuah:

Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by jkpretty(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2008
Tall it is for me, Its got to be tall, altho reasonably tall not lankily tall. tongue

@Poster u'll hardly find girls that would tell u they prefer a short guy. . . except well erm . . . erm . . .they gat no choice they got hooked in love cheesy
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by cuddly(f): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2008
Taller than I am, no ompromise on dat. Aw can I date a shorter guy, short guys should go for short ladies and vice versa gbam!
Re: Does It Matter If He's Short Or Tall by skyone(m): 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2008
jkpretty:

Tall it is for me, Its got to be tall, altho reasonably tall not lankily tall. tongue

@Poster u'll hardly find girls that would tell u they prefer a short guy. . . except well erm . . . erm . . .they gat no choice they got hooked in love cheesy

I doubt it if the guy is as rich as Bill Gate, there will even be competition on the guy. wink

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her / What Will You Do If You Catch Him/her On The Bed With Someone Else? / Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.